Viking Tour Results????

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
I will be posting the results tonight. I got back in from Vegas last night and did not get them posted. I think you will be surprised by the winner.

Mike

Dave in Boston

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mike

Believe it or not I am not suprised by the winner. Joe was playing great on the first day, he had only one bad set (Shane Cote 9-7) but still one. Also Accu Billiards has a monthly open tourney there and Joe has either one it or come in the top three for the last 4 months so he knows the tables.

I would just like to say that you will never meet a nicer guy or more deserving winner the Joe Tucker.

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
I will definitely agree with that last comment. I speak with Joe on a regular basis, and he is a true gentleman to work with.

Mike

MikeJanis

Banned
I aggree ! Joe is definately a class act. It was a pleasure to meet and talk with him. He truly loves the game.

Also, everyone at Accu-Billiards was great! Mike Jr, Gail, Mike X and Cisco are all good people, It's easy to see why that have such a successfull pool room.

Accu-Balliards and all the people at the event were awesome. It was one of the best locations I have ever held an event at.

I hope the spectators come out in full force for the Joss event there this coming weekend. I am sure everyone will have a great time. There will be plenty of Pro's playing in the event and some exhibitions by Allen Hopkins and Earl strickland. If you live in the area make sure you get there!

Thanks,

Mike Janis

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
And for those who are not in that neck of the woods, we will have complete coverage of the event here at AzB with brackets and pics from Diana Hoppe.

Mike