FYI... NC Pool table Auction ending @ 3pm est

rhatten

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
Monday Jan 13th @ 11:30am....

Just received a reminder that Iron Horse Online Auction House for Moorsevillle NC's 150 & out Auction Ends at 3pm est today.

Their 9 Ft. Olhausen Grand Champion 3 and 2 Pool Table Pool tables and many other business supplies is being auctioned NOW.

Here's the link:... good luck

http://www.ironhorseauction.com/index.php?subp=1&slb=1&pid=35873&cid=34212&io=1&lp=25&search=&psearch=&msearch=&cat=&sort=1&shgrid=&pn=1

Dang... Nice tables with current bids @ $600 - 950. A bunch of tables and lights that could cheaply equip a new pool hall or anywhere. Lighting bids are for peanuts. I wish I were in the market.

Rhatten, do you know where this equipment came from? The tables appear new or barely used.

Looks like stealing to me at this point of bidding.

rhatten

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dang... Nice tables with current bids @ $600 - 950. A bunch of tables and lights that could cheaply equip a new pool hall or anywhere. Lighting bids are for peanuts. I wish I were in the market.

Rhatten, do you know where this equipment came from? The tables appear new or barely used.

Looks like stealing to me at this point of bidding.

Everything New at install upon business opening I do believe... Business got squeezed but only a couple of years old... Great deals... bank is trying to recover. Their loss.. your gain.

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
Everything New at install upon business opening I do believe... Business got squeezed but only a couple of years old... Great deals... bank is trying to recover. Their loss.. your gain.

I think I know which hall this was, although I never got the opportunity to visit it. It was just off pretigious Lake Norman and was highly touted. Regardless of what business took the pipe, it may be a case of "natural selection" - but it's still sad to hear.

Anyone looking for a table, etc, should look into this auction IMO. To possibly get a darn near new 9' Olhausen 3 and a light for under $1K? What is that - 12 cents on the dollar?

rhatten

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think I know which hall this was, although I never got the opportunity to visit it. It was just off pretigious Lake Norman and was highly touted. Regardless of what business took the pipe, it may be a case of "natural selection" - but it's still sad to hear.

Anyone looking for a table, etc, should look into this auction IMO. To possibly get a darn near new 9' Olhausen 3 and a light for under $1K? What is that - 12 cents on the dollar?

30min now left

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
Good gracious. Like new tables - current bids on the 17 of them are going for under $1K. Lights as low as $70.

Insane.

rhatten

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good gracious. Like new tables - current bids on the 17 of them are going for under $1K. Lights as low as $70.

Insane.

@ 3pm... there will be a 10min "roll bump" on the highest bid. After 10min wait last bid wins. 10% vig... Carry out Wed and Thurs this week.

@ 2:55pm ... can we say "here comes the swoopers"

Last edited: