Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page Pool on Say Yes to the Dress???

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Pool on Say Yes to the Dress???
Old
  (#1)
RunoutJJ
Professional Banger
RunoutJJ has a reputation beyond reputeRunoutJJ has a reputation beyond reputeRunoutJJ has a reputation beyond reputeRunoutJJ has a reputation beyond reputeRunoutJJ has a reputation beyond reputeRunoutJJ has a reputation beyond reputeRunoutJJ has a reputation beyond reputeRunoutJJ has a reputation beyond reputeRunoutJJ has a reputation beyond reputeRunoutJJ has a reputation beyond reputeRunoutJJ has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Pool on Say Yes to the Dress??? - 01-14-2014, 01:15 PM

Yes you heard right Darren's Fiance gained a spot on Say Yes to the Dress show!! So do you think pool will get a lift because of it?? Probably not but something is better then nothing I guess.

Would be very funny to see Daz in a dress. Those Brits and their fondness for cross-dressing it only seems befitting

Thought I would share...

"You just saw me run 62 balls, and you want to keep playing?" "Yeah, I didn't like the way you played it." ~Waterdog playing Straights

Hit a gear at one of those tournaments and have everyone saying, "Who the #$%& is that guy?", then start dogging it and have everyone be like, "Oh, never mind." ~Victorl

Old
  (#2)
bfdlad
T-Wheels
bfdlad has a reputation beyond reputebfdlad has a reputation beyond reputebfdlad has a reputation beyond reputebfdlad has a reputation beyond reputebfdlad has a reputation beyond reputebfdlad has a reputation beyond reputebfdlad has a reputation beyond reputebfdlad has a reputation beyond reputebfdlad has a reputation beyond reputebfdlad has a reputation beyond reputebfdlad has a reputation beyond repute

01-14-2014, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunoutJJ View Post
Yes you heard right Darren's Fiance gained a spot on Say Yes to the Dress show!! So do you think pool will get a lift because of it?? Probably not but something is better then nothing I guess.

Would be very funny to see Daz in a dress. Those Brits and their fondness for cross-dressing it only seems befitting

Thought I would share...

That's pretty cool. Lets not pick on the Brits for cross dressing too much as I seem to remember Dennis Rodman in a wedding dress just for one example Hope all is well with you JJ.

Mark Cantrill
Legends and Champions Pool Tour
480-612-7732

Old
  (#3)
RunoutJJ
Professional Banger
RunoutJJ has a reputation beyond reputeRunoutJJ has a reputation beyond reputeRunoutJJ has a reputation beyond reputeRunoutJJ has a reputation beyond reputeRunoutJJ has a reputation beyond reputeRunoutJJ has a reputation beyond reputeRunoutJJ has a reputation beyond reputeRunoutJJ has a reputation beyond reputeRunoutJJ has a reputation beyond reputeRunoutJJ has a reputation beyond reputeRunoutJJ has a reputation beyond repute

01-14-2014, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfdlad View Post
That's pretty cool. Lets not pick on the Brits for cross dressing too much as I seem to remember Dennis Rodman in a wedding dress just for one example Hope all is well with you JJ.
Fair play Mark and things are well

"You just saw me run 62 balls, and you want to keep playing?" "Yeah, I didn't like the way you played it." ~Waterdog playing Straights

Hit a gear at one of those tournaments and have everyone saying, "Who the #$%& is that guy?", then start dogging it and have everyone be like, "Oh, never mind." ~Victorl

Old
  (#4)
justadub
Rattling corners nightly
justadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1100

01-14-2014, 02:47 PM

My wife watches that foolish show quite often, so I've seen enough of it (before running to another room, heh) to realize what a hoot it would be if Daz actually is on there with her.

Player: McDermott G203
Break: J & J 2729

"Let's all pile into the sandbagging wahmbulance and talk about it forever and hold each other until the tears dry!" CreeDo

"Just remember to put the troll back under the bridge when you're done playing with him, Dub!" BrokeStroke

Old
  (#5)
RunoutJJ
Professional Banger

01-14-2014, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justadub View Post
My wife watches that foolish show quite often, so I've seen enough of it (before running to another room, heh) to realize what a hoot it would be if Daz actually is on there with her.
Wishing he where knocking balls around on a 9 footer

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: