Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page Inside Pool Stream Problems - I Must Be In The Small Minority
Page 1 of 3 1 23

Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Inside Pool Stream Problems - I Must Be In The Small Minority
Old
  (#1)
Kickin' Chicken
Kick Shot Afficionado
Kickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

Inside Pool Stream Problems - I Must Be In The Small Minority - 01-15-2014, 04:02 AM

I never even got an email with login info. WTH

paid, got a paypal receipt, but no email with password.

so being the resourceful fellow that I am, I called my buddy who also bought the stream, he gave me his info, I used that and voila, I was in like Flynn - I thought.

The stream kept freezing up every 5 seconds - seriously, freezing to the point it needed to be refreshed, then another 5 seconds, freeze, 5 sec freeze...

I gave up, went to bed.

can someone tell me what was the final score.

Inside pool, you have to do much better than this.

best,
brian kc

"Don't let your alligator mouth overload your jaybird ass!" - my Father

"That was stronger than cat piss, right there." - Brandon Shuff

Playing cues: Tim Scruggs - Jeff Olney
Break cue: Predator BK2 w/White Diamond Tip
Jump cue: Jacoby/Lomax

Old
  (#2)
PINKLADY
ICNBB
PINKLADY has a reputation beyond reputePINKLADY has a reputation beyond reputePINKLADY has a reputation beyond reputePINKLADY has a reputation beyond reputePINKLADY has a reputation beyond reputePINKLADY has a reputation beyond reputePINKLADY has a reputation beyond reputePINKLADY has a reputation beyond reputePINKLADY has a reputation beyond reputePINKLADY has a reputation beyond reputePINKLADY has a reputation beyond repute

01-15-2014, 04:18 AM

i can't get the CHAT to post up but i think it was 17-11 EARL.
(i KNOW that it was EARL....)

we finally got in to view. i went to bed. i watched 1/3 of the loop @ 1am. went downstairs to make a drink & let the dog out @ 12-10....and it was OVER!

re-run started @ 4amEST, but stopped after 30 mins. nothing as of now.

KK9 says we NEEEEEED to see it. best part is @ 10-11+/-. i missed it. but i did see Earl call a bank shot @ side pocket @ 8ball....AMAZING!

Old
  (#3)
Kickin' Chicken
Kick Shot Afficionado
Kickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond repute

01-15-2014, 04:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PINKLADY View Post
i can't get the CHAT to post up but i think it was 17-11 EARL.
(i KNOW that it was EARL....)

we finally got in to view. i went to bed. i watched 1/3 of the loop @ 1am. went downstairs to make a drink & let the dog out @ 12-10....and it was OVER!

re-run started @ 4amEST, but stopped after 30 mins. nothing as of now.

KK9 says we NEEEEEED to see it. best part is @ 10-11+/-. i missed it. but i did see Earl call a bank shot @ side pocket @ 8ball....AMAZING!
was it a bank or a kick? I heard there was an amazing earl shot on an 8 ball.

you know I love them kicks...

thx,
brian <--- prob gonna have to drive over to queens to sweat some of this historic match. less choppy that way.

Old
  (#4)
Kickin' Chicken
Kick Shot Afficionado

01-15-2014, 04:39 AM

Oh, and as long as I'm whining; what was the 7.25% tax Inside Pool charged for the stream. Which tax agency was requiring that?

first time I was hit with tax on stream.

that's 3/4 of a cube of pre-flag chalk.

best,
brian kc

Old
  (#5)
Fast Lenny
♠ ♥ ONTHERAILTV.COM ♣ ♦
Fast Lenny has a reputation beyond reputeFast Lenny has a reputation beyond reputeFast Lenny has a reputation beyond reputeFast Lenny has a reputation beyond reputeFast Lenny has a reputation beyond reputeFast Lenny has a reputation beyond reputeFast Lenny has a reputation beyond reputeFast Lenny has a reputation beyond reputeFast Lenny has a reputation beyond reputeFast Lenny has a reputation beyond reputeFast Lenny has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1275

01-15-2014, 04:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickin' Chicken View Post
Oh, and as long as I'm whining; what was the 7.25% tax Inside Pool charged for the stream. Which tax agency was requiring that?

first time I was hit with tax on stream.

that's 3/4 of a cube of pre-flag chalk.

best,
brian kc
It was a first for me on the tax thing too and also my stream was really choppy. I like Inside Pools free stream and I have enjoyed many of them so I am not too mad about paying for this stream regardless of the troubles.

GO TO WWW.ONTHERAILTV.COM FOR SOME GREAT POOL CONTENT!

Old
  (#6)
BasementDweller
AzB Silver Member
BasementDweller has a reputation beyond reputeBasementDweller has a reputation beyond reputeBasementDweller has a reputation beyond reputeBasementDweller has a reputation beyond reputeBasementDweller has a reputation beyond reputeBasementDweller has a reputation beyond reputeBasementDweller has a reputation beyond reputeBasementDweller has a reputation beyond reputeBasementDweller has a reputation beyond reputeBasementDweller has a reputation beyond reputeBasementDweller has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

01-15-2014, 04:45 AM

Sounds like the mag (is there still one?) and the streaming side use the same customer service staff.

Old
  (#7)
boradriver
AzB Silver Member
boradriver has a reputation beyond reputeboradriver has a reputation beyond reputeboradriver has a reputation beyond reputeboradriver has a reputation beyond reputeboradriver has a reputation beyond reputeboradriver has a reputation beyond reputeboradriver has a reputation beyond reputeboradriver has a reputation beyond reputeboradriver has a reputation beyond reputeboradriver has a reputation beyond reputeboradriver has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 6500

01-15-2014, 05:02 AM

Quote:
I never even got an email with login info. WTH

paid, got a paypal receipt, but no email with password.

so being the resourceful fellow that I am, I called my buddy who also bought the stream, he gave me his info, I used that and voila, I was in like Flynn - I thought.

The stream kept freezing up every 5 seconds - seriously, freezing to the point it needed to be refreshed, then another 5 seconds, freeze, 5 sec freeze...

I gave up, went to bed.

Inside pool, you have to do much better than this.

best,
brian kc
Brian you were not alone with the issues.

I got the email with the username and password but was never able to find the login. My screen had a large white square where everyone said the login was.

I did everything that was suggested to fix the issue( mostly from people in the chat ). At around 10:30pm after working on it since just before 8pm I gave up.

I have a feeling Insidepool ( JR) was a bit overloaded with problems at the point the PPV went live with so many issues.

Suggestion to Insidepool is to go live much earlier with the PPV giving yourself more time to resolve issues before the start of the match.

Playing cue- pred sneaky or SW satin
Break cue - bk3
Case- Whitten or JB rugged

Old
  (#8)
Sloppy Pockets
AzB Silver Member
Sloppy Pockets has a reputation beyond reputeSloppy Pockets has a reputation beyond reputeSloppy Pockets has a reputation beyond reputeSloppy Pockets has a reputation beyond reputeSloppy Pockets has a reputation beyond reputeSloppy Pockets has a reputation beyond reputeSloppy Pockets has a reputation beyond reputeSloppy Pockets has a reputation beyond reputeSloppy Pockets has a reputation beyond reputeSloppy Pockets has a reputation beyond reputeSloppy Pockets has a reputation beyond repute

01-15-2014, 05:11 AM

Quote:
was it a bank or a kick? I heard there was an amazing earl shot on an 8 ball.

you know I love them kicks...

thx,
brian <--- prob gonna have to drive over to queens to sweat some of this historic match. less choppy that way.
It was a kick that would have had you strutting around like a Kickin' Rooster had you made it yourself. And he called it with confidence.

He missed a long shot on the 8 but lucked out and left Efren without a shot. Efren stuck him behind a few solids along the rail, leaving Earl an easy return safe. But does Earl take that? No! He calls the 8 - sitting way out in the middle of the table - in the opposite side, then fires a kick off the lower end rail and puts the 8 right down the middle of the pocket. Amazing, but then this is Earl we're speaking of.

Enjoy yourself at Steinway. The plan was for me to attend in person, but life got in the way as usual.

Old
  (#9)
PINKLADY
ICNBB
PINKLADY has a reputation beyond reputePINKLADY has a reputation beyond reputePINKLADY has a reputation beyond reputePINKLADY has a reputation beyond reputePINKLADY has a reputation beyond reputePINKLADY has a reputation beyond reputePINKLADY has a reputation beyond reputePINKLADY has a reputation beyond reputePINKLADY has a reputation beyond reputePINKLADY has a reputation beyond reputePINKLADY has a reputation beyond repute

01-15-2014, 05:12 AM

KK9 said that the chat room was bombarded w/ people who couldn't view it. and that they asked the streamer to OPEN the stream @ FREE ASAP, so that everyone could catchup (& quit b1tching). didn't happen.

yea, we had a conversation about the tax, too. it's BS. it's an internet sale, as well as an out of state sale - but it's going to be the new law. apparently it's already here.

ppv reyes strickland
Old
  (#10)
j_zippel
Big Tuna
j_zippel has a reputation beyond reputej_zippel has a reputation beyond reputej_zippel has a reputation beyond reputej_zippel has a reputation beyond reputej_zippel has a reputation beyond reputej_zippel has a reputation beyond reputej_zippel has a reputation beyond reputej_zippel has a reputation beyond reputej_zippel has a reputation beyond reputej_zippel has a reputation beyond reputej_zippel has a reputation beyond repute

ppv reyes strickland - 01-15-2014, 05:37 AM

My stream was flawless once it got going. It was frustrating at first when it didn't work but it was up and running while Earl was practicing still.

Judging by the chat last night theres a few unhappy campers out there

One. Two. Barbeque

Old
  (#11)
pt109
WO double hemlock

pt109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond repute

01-15-2014, 05:52 AM

Quote:

best,
brian kc
Inside Pool-1
Kickin' Chicken-0

Lionize your game.
http://www.alexpagulayan.com/

MAGIC CHALK call Marco Polo 647-287-8131

If pool players had to have knowledge of geometry and physics before talking about geometry and physics, all of the aiming threads would disappear.

Bob Jewett
SF Billiard Academy

Old
  (#12)
Roadking
sweet william
Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 200

01-15-2014, 05:55 AM

The tax was probably to for the "NY liberals,people are gonna have fun so let's tax them fund."

Old
  (#13)
Kickin' Chicken
Kick Shot Afficionado

01-15-2014, 06:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pt109 View Post
Inside Pool-1
Kickin' Chicken-0
obviously, sir, you don't know me very well.

I'm already making plans to go to Steinway, see JR and get my $9.95 plus tax back, even if it costs me $13 in gas and $7.00 in tolls.

that'll swing the score right around to...err...umm...

Inside Pool- 2

Kickin' Chicken- still 0

okay, my plan needs a little work.

best,
brian kc

Old
  (#14)
StrokeofLuck
AzB Silver Member
StrokeofLuck has a reputation beyond reputeStrokeofLuck has a reputation beyond reputeStrokeofLuck has a reputation beyond reputeStrokeofLuck has a reputation beyond reputeStrokeofLuck has a reputation beyond reputeStrokeofLuck has a reputation beyond reputeStrokeofLuck has a reputation beyond reputeStrokeofLuck has a reputation beyond reputeStrokeofLuck has a reputation beyond reputeStrokeofLuck has a reputation beyond reputeStrokeofLuck has a reputation beyond repute

01-15-2014, 06:07 AM

I'm wondering if everyone that was having trouble was using IE? I've had problems with that with streams and went to Chrome. When I log into my work server with Chrome I can view email but it won't let me create, but with IE no problem. IE gives me the trouble with streams though. It seems all have some different quirks!

Follow the grain in your own wood

Old
  (#15)
PINKLADY
ICNBB

01-15-2014, 06:11 AM

i'm having dejá-vué
to last June
of Bonus Ball-oon

Page 1 of 3 1 23

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: