TAR On Demand

Counterspell

Registered
Has anyone heard if TAR is going to release more videos to On Demand? I have sent email to TAR and asked on Twitter. No response to either query.

Thanks

nb92

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Has anyone heard if TAR is going to release more videos to On Demand? I have sent email to TAR and asked on Twitter. No response to either query.

Thanks

Good question: Submit it on Podcast Thread.... maybe Justin will speak to it on Thursday.:grin-square:

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
I have TAR 17 almost ready to go. There have been some issues with the new site that have had me busy among other things. There will be more matches available soon. TAR 17 which was Donny Mills vs Shane Van Boening will be up next week. This weekends match will probably be the next one after that in a couple of weeks.

bmccaslin

Registered Human
Silver Member
Good to hear JCIN!

I've already purchased several of the On Demand matches so am itching to see some of the others that you've got waiting to be uploaded. :thumbup2:

-Brian

Cameron Smith

is kind of hungry...
Silver Member
Awesome! When a new match goes up I can't help myself lol. As long as I don't already own that DVD that is.

And now there is a vimeo app for smart tv's which make it easy to stream a match directly to my tv.

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have TAR 17 almost ready to go. There have been some issues with the new site that have had me busy among other things. There will be more matches available soon. TAR 17 which was Donny Mills vs Shane Van Boening will be up next week. This weekends match will probably be the next one after that in a couple of weeks.

Any possibility of the Chohan vs Gabe 1P match in the future? The battle of the outlaws. That was one of the few TAR events I missed.

tduncan

Bet something...
Silver Member
I'd like to see the SVB/Alex match. I think that was the first match in the TAR studio. SVB ran the seven pack on the 4 1/8 pockets....