false log in time
Old
  (#1)
measureman
AzB Silver Member
measureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1500

false log in time - 01-18-2014, 07:54 AM

It is saying I last visited at today 12:26 AM. That is not true.
Whats up with that ?

Playing cue- The Mighty Lucasi Cocobolo
Back up cue - Troy Downey

"Russian Magic Chalk- good enough to steal".

Russian Magic chalk is the nuts.
Its so good my last and only cube was stolen off the table when I went to the bath room.
They left my $1000 cue but stole my chalk, how strong is that?

The Truth: If you have a stroke the gear don't matter... If you don't have a stroke the gear won't help.
The above quote by Softshot

Old
  (#2)
KoolKat9Lives
Taught 'em all I know
KoolKat9Lives has a reputation beyond reputeKoolKat9Lives has a reputation beyond reputeKoolKat9Lives has a reputation beyond reputeKoolKat9Lives has a reputation beyond reputeKoolKat9Lives has a reputation beyond reputeKoolKat9Lives has a reputation beyond reputeKoolKat9Lives has a reputation beyond reputeKoolKat9Lives has a reputation beyond reputeKoolKat9Lives has a reputation beyond reputeKoolKat9Lives has a reputation beyond reputeKoolKat9Lives has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1300

01-18-2014, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by measureman View Post
Whats up with that ?
Maybe you logged in from Russia?

Someone, I forget who, posted their time was off an hour. Their next post's "time" was correct. Seems there may be some inconsistencies every once in a while.

Computers +software + humans = recipe for ocassional heartburn

Old
  (#3)
itsfroze
AzB Silver Member
itsfroze has a reputation beyond reputeitsfroze has a reputation beyond reputeitsfroze has a reputation beyond reputeitsfroze has a reputation beyond reputeitsfroze has a reputation beyond reputeitsfroze has a reputation beyond reputeitsfroze has a reputation beyond reputeitsfroze has a reputation beyond reputeitsfroze has a reputation beyond reputeitsfroze has a reputation beyond reputeitsfroze has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

01-18-2014, 08:08 AM

I found that I had to go into the user CP, then under the settings and options heading
on the left side, go to edit options. Then scroll down to Date and Time options.
There you can reset your time zone until your time and the time shown on AZ matches.

Even though I am on the East Coast, as I live in N.Y. state the only way I could get AZ time to match my time
was to set my time as central. That doesn't make any sense to me however that worked. Good Luck

PS. KK9 That was me I fixed, it even though how I did made no sense to me.

Last edited by itsfroze; 01-18-2014 at 08:12 AM.

Old
  (#4)
KoolKat9Lives
Taught 'em all I know
KoolKat9Lives has a reputation beyond reputeKoolKat9Lives has a reputation beyond reputeKoolKat9Lives has a reputation beyond reputeKoolKat9Lives has a reputation beyond reputeKoolKat9Lives has a reputation beyond reputeKoolKat9Lives has a reputation beyond reputeKoolKat9Lives has a reputation beyond reputeKoolKat9Lives has a reputation beyond reputeKoolKat9Lives has a reputation beyond reputeKoolKat9Lives has a reputation beyond reputeKoolKat9Lives has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1300

01-18-2014, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsfroze View Post
I found that I had to go into the user CP, then under the settings and options heading
on the left side, go to edit options. Then scroll down to Date and Time options.
There you can reset your time zone until your time and the time shown on AZ matches.

Even though I am on the East Coast, as I live in N.Y. state the only way I could get AZ time to match my time
was to set my time as central. That doesn't make any sense to me however that worked. Good Luck

I thought it was you, but wasn't 100% in recollection.

Good info you posted. I had no idea there were time zone options.

Old
  (#5)
macguy
AzB Silver Member
macguy has a reputation beyond reputemacguy has a reputation beyond reputemacguy has a reputation beyond reputemacguy has a reputation beyond reputemacguy has a reputation beyond reputemacguy has a reputation beyond reputemacguy has a reputation beyond reputemacguy has a reputation beyond reputemacguy has a reputation beyond reputemacguy has a reputation beyond reputemacguy has a reputation beyond repute

01-18-2014, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by measureman View Post
Whats up with that ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVQ-lDAIGyI

Old
  (#6)
measureman
AzB Silver Member
measureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1500

01-18-2014, 08:45 AM

Quote:

The last time I logged in was about 10 hours earlier then it said.

Playing cue- The Mighty Lucasi Cocobolo
Back up cue - Troy Downey

"Russian Magic Chalk- good enough to steal".

Russian Magic chalk is the nuts.
Its so good my last and only cube was stolen off the table when I went to the bath room.
They left my $1000 cue but stole my chalk, how strong is that?

The Truth: If you have a stroke the gear don't matter... If you don't have a stroke the gear won't help.
The above quote by Softshot

Old
  (#7)
itsfroze
AzB Silver Member
itsfroze has a reputation beyond reputeitsfroze has a reputation beyond reputeitsfroze has a reputation beyond reputeitsfroze has a reputation beyond reputeitsfroze has a reputation beyond reputeitsfroze has a reputation beyond reputeitsfroze has a reputation beyond reputeitsfroze has a reputation beyond reputeitsfroze has a reputation beyond reputeitsfroze has a reputation beyond reputeitsfroze has a reputation beyond repute

01-18-2014, 08:56 AM

In that case I would suggest that you go back to sleep
and wake up in a new dimension.

Where time is meaningless ! Good Luck !

Old
  (#8)
PINKLADY
ICNBB
PINKLADY has a reputation beyond reputePINKLADY has a reputation beyond reputePINKLADY has a reputation beyond reputePINKLADY has a reputation beyond reputePINKLADY has a reputation beyond reputePINKLADY has a reputation beyond reputePINKLADY has a reputation beyond reputePINKLADY has a reputation beyond reputePINKLADY has a reputation beyond reputePINKLADY has a reputation beyond reputePINKLADY has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

01-18-2014, 09:12 AM

Quote:
In that case I would suggest that you go back to sleep
and wake up in a new dimension.

Where time is meaningless ! Good Luck !
LMAO!
Honey, this is Day 2, of waking up w/ you - it has to stop.

Old
  (#9)
ScottK
AzB Silver Member
ScottK has a reputation beyond reputeScottK has a reputation beyond reputeScottK has a reputation beyond reputeScottK has a reputation beyond reputeScottK has a reputation beyond reputeScottK has a reputation beyond reputeScottK has a reputation beyond reputeScottK has a reputation beyond reputeScottK has a reputation beyond reputeScottK has a reputation beyond reputeScottK has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

01-18-2014, 09:53 PM

A lot of us have been logging in on your account. Don't worry about it though.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: