3 cushion billiard book

poolhall maven

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a friend who is looking for the book "500 essential shots in 3 cushion billiards" by Eddie Robin. It is unavailable by amazon and other booksellers. Anybody have one?
phm

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
poolhall maven said:
I have a friend who is looking for the book "500 essential shots in 3 cushion billiards" by Eddie Robin. It is unavailable by amazon and other booksellers. Anybody have one?
phm

Contact Eddie on Ebay, his ebay name is niborst

Mick56

Go Pack!!!!!
Silver Member
poolhall maven said:
phm

I know that it is listed on Amazon, but the "500 Shots" book was never written.

poolhall maven

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i checked on amazon and it said the book was unavailable even tho it was published in 2000.
will try looking eddie up on ebay thanks.
phm

longhair

Boyd Porter-Reynolds
Silver Member
manwon said:
Contact Eddie on Ebay, his ebay name is niborst
When I contacted Eddie by email two years ago about the billiard books he told me that he didn't have any of those. He still had copies of one of the one pocket books, but not the other one.

If you find a copy of any of his books, be prepared to pay a lot of money for it. And do go ahead and the the money, you will not be dissappointed.

bud green

Dolley and Django
Silver Member
He wrote a book called Position Play in Three Cushion Billiards.

He has a number of other books listed in various places that never got published; 500 shots for three cushion, 500 shots for nine ball,etc...

His Books:

Winning One Pocket: very rare, the most expensive

Shots, Moves& Strategies: rare, I think Eddie may still have some copies though

Position Play in Three Cushion: very rare, not as expensive as Winning One Pocket