sort of pool related
Old
  (#1)
BHQ
we'll miss you
BHQ has a reputation beyond reputeBHQ has a reputation beyond reputeBHQ has a reputation beyond reputeBHQ has a reputation beyond reputeBHQ has a reputation beyond reputeBHQ has a reputation beyond reputeBHQ has a reputation beyond reputeBHQ has a reputation beyond reputeBHQ has a reputation beyond reputeBHQ has a reputation beyond reputeBHQ has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

sort of pool related - 07-07-2006, 07:41 PM

these three baby birds are within a couple feet of my lathe
two more eggs haven't hatched yet
they look hungry!!!

Old
  (#2)
stroke
Banned
stroke is on a distinguished road

07-08-2006, 05:55 AM

It's incredible how hard the mom works to feed and protect those little ones. I have a nest of Barn Swallows on my porch. Every year they come back. They have lost not one chick. Unlike many humans, they are excellent parents.

the babies died overnite
Old
  (#3)
BHQ
we'll miss you
BHQ has a reputation beyond reputeBHQ has a reputation beyond reputeBHQ has a reputation beyond reputeBHQ has a reputation beyond reputeBHQ has a reputation beyond reputeBHQ has a reputation beyond reputeBHQ has a reputation beyond reputeBHQ has a reputation beyond reputeBHQ has a reputation beyond reputeBHQ has a reputation beyond reputeBHQ has a reputation beyond repute

the babies died overnite - 07-08-2006, 06:37 AM

i was out in the shop until 2am
i hadn't seen mama bird for several hours
apparently she has abandonded them
there are two unhatched eggs
the other three hatched about a week ago
maybe that has something to do with her leaving
until yesterday she was in & out every few minutes bringing them food
she wasn't afraid of me or the noise at all

Might be that time ...
Old
  (#4)
Snapshot9
son of 3 leg 1 eye dog ..
Snapshot9 has a reputation beyond reputeSnapshot9 has a reputation beyond reputeSnapshot9 has a reputation beyond reputeSnapshot9 has a reputation beyond reputeSnapshot9 has a reputation beyond reputeSnapshot9 has a reputation beyond reputeSnapshot9 has a reputation beyond reputeSnapshot9 has a reputation beyond reputeSnapshot9 has a reputation beyond reputeSnapshot9 has a reputation beyond reputeSnapshot9 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 260

Might be that time ... - 07-08-2006, 07:34 AM

I visit and help my Mom with her 3 flower gardens she has. She lives at some real nice apartments on a lake with loads of grown trees. There has been a beautiful Cardinal that hangs around and visits her birdbath for a drink and bath. There is a female Cardinal too, but she doesn't stop by as often.

Mom was telling me yesterday, the Cardinal (I named him Chauncey) was by with baby Cardinals. Mom thought he was giving them a flying lesson.

Scott 'Snapshot' Fraser
'Snap Lock' of the famous Lock Society
Don't judge yourself by what you have accomplished, but rather by what you should accomplish with your abilities - John Wooden

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: