Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page Exposing leftist heroes.
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 2311 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Exposing leftist heroes.
Old
  (#1)
LWW
DEPLORABLE!
LWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

Exposing leftist heroes. - 07-31-2014, 07:31 AM

ERNESTO " CHE" GUEVARA

Che was a spoiled rich kid that bought into an oppressive ideology believing that it would assuage his guilt ... much like the trust fund tykes you see running around with "CHE" tees, except even deeper.

Che became a doctor and lived the good life in Mexico City.

When he went to Cuba for the revolucion' ... he so wanted to be down with the common man that he travelled there on a private yacht.

Following the revolucion, Che lived a modest life settled in on a meager 1,000 acre plantation and mansion seized from the capitalist pig dogs who had actually built it.

Once the Castro regime was settled in Che managed to get by living in 5 star hotels and resorts as he traveled to Morocco, Sudan, Egypt, Syria, Pakistan, India, Sri Lanka, Burma, Thailand, Indonesia, Japan, Yugoslavia, Greece, Singapore, USSR and Hong Kong ... on the people's dime of course.

In between he spent some time on the people's yacht fishing with the likes of peasants such as Ernest Hemingway and Fidel Castro.

Next Che went to Bolivia and the Congo for various photo ops, few of which showed that he took along as much as possible of the luxuries of an early 1960's wealthy lifestyle.

Finally, in one of LBJ's few acts that I approve of, an obviously well fed Ernesto was separated from his soul ay US taxpayer expense.

The guy was such a brutal thug that Nazi Klaus Barbie is reported to have been among those who dropped a dime on one of the most reprehensible characters of the 20th century.

"I can't stand you (LWW). You're one of the worst people I've ever known...You can rot in hell you pathetic loser."
-Bishop-

"Whether or not its a lie is irrelevant."
-Bishop-

"I have better things to do than worry about fact checking whats being published ..."
-336Robin-

"I support Antifa"
-poolfool1957-

"I have high hopes that you (LWW) and your sympathizers will be led to the gallows."
-9BallPaul-

Old
  (#2)
LWW
DEPLORABLE!
LWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond repute

07-31-2014, 07:35 AM

The brave Ernesto "Che" Guevara, who sent hundreds
to execution without trial bravely mocks his captors!

"I can't stand you (LWW). You're one of the worst people I've ever known...You can rot in hell you pathetic loser."
-Bishop-

-Bishop-

"I have better things to do than worry about fact checking whats being published ..."
-336Robin-

"I support Antifa"
-poolfool1957-

"I have high hopes that you (LWW) and your sympathizers will be led to the gallows."
-9BallPaul-

Old
  (#3)
LWW
DEPLORABLE!

07-31-2014, 07:36 AM

Ernesto "Che" Guevara displaying the effects on his weight of his fighting the revolucion' as a common foot soldier.

-Bishop-

-Bishop-

-336Robin-

"I support Antifa"
-poolfool1957-

-9BallPaul-

Old
  (#4)
LWW
DEPLORABLE!

07-31-2014, 07:37 AM

Ernesto "Che" Guevara bravely wears the only new uniform in camp.

-Bishop-

-Bishop-

-336Robin-

"I support Antifa"
-poolfool1957-

-9BallPaul-

Old
  (#5)
LWW
DEPLORABLE!

07-31-2014, 07:37 AM

Ernesto "Che" Guevara humbly sits for a photo op as his servants stand in the background.

-Bishop-

-Bishop-

-336Robin-

"I support Antifa"
-poolfool1957-

-9BallPaul-

Old
  (#6)
LWW
DEPLORABLE!

07-31-2014, 07:38 AM

Ernesto "Che" Guevara rests at the people's mansion.

-Bishop-

-Bishop-

-336Robin-

"I support Antifa"
-poolfool1957-

-9BallPaul-

Old
  (#7)
LWW
DEPLORABLE!

07-31-2014, 07:39 AM

Ernesto "Che" Guevara courageously smokes a pipe, in the only clean clothes present, while his soldiers keep guard.

-Bishop-

-Bishop-

-336Robin-

"I support Antifa"
-poolfool1957-

-9BallPaul-

Old
  (#8)
LWW
DEPLORABLE!

07-31-2014, 07:40 AM

Ernesto "Che" Guevara tests western foodstuffs to make sure of it's safety.

-Bishop-

-Bishop-

-336Robin-

"I support Antifa"
-poolfool1957-

-9BallPaul-

Old
  (#9)
LWW
DEPLORABLE!

07-31-2014, 07:41 AM

Ernesto "Che" Guevara sucks in his well fed gut in front of the camera, some hungry peasants, and a starving dog.

-Bishop-

-Bishop-

-336Robin-

"I support Antifa"
-poolfool1957-

-9BallPaul-

Old
  (#10)
LWW
DEPLORABLE!

07-31-2014, 07:44 AM

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 236
Size:  43.8 KB

Ernesto "Che" Guevara and Fidel fight to keep the people's links free of imperialist golf balls.

-Bishop-

-Bishop-

-336Robin-

"I support Antifa"
-poolfool1957-

-9BallPaul-

Old
  (#11)
LWW
DEPLORABLE!

07-31-2014, 07:45 AM

Ernesto "Che" Guevara lounges around in the people's mansion ... full of western goods, while wearing a ROLEX.

-Bishop-

-Bishop-

-336Robin-

"I support Antifa"
-poolfool1957-

-9BallPaul-

Old
  (#12)
LWW
DEPLORABLE!

07-31-2014, 07:46 AM

But my favorite factoid is how he courageously bleated "DON"T SHOOT ME ... I'M CHE .... I AM MUCH MORE VALUABLE TO YOU ALIVE THAN DEAD ..." begging for mercy he would have given to nobody else.

-Bishop-

-Bishop-

-336Robin-

"I support Antifa"
-poolfool1957-

-9BallPaul-

Old
  (#13)
LWW
DEPLORABLE!

07-31-2014, 07:47 AM

Yes, Che wore a ROLEX:

-Bishop-

-Bishop-

-336Robin-

"I support Antifa"
-poolfool1957-

-9BallPaul-

Old
  (#14)
ribeye
Swattin' Zombie Flies
ribeye has a reputation beyond reputeribeye has a reputation beyond reputeribeye has a reputation beyond reputeribeye has a reputation beyond reputeribeye has a reputation beyond reputeribeye has a reputation beyond reputeribeye has a reputation beyond reputeribeye has a reputation beyond reputeribeye has a reputation beyond reputeribeye has a reputation beyond reputeribeye has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

07-31-2014, 07:49 AM

You are so very good with pictures. This might just be your medium.

Here's an idea. How about one for all the righies? And unlike your example, this one will be a true hero to most righties.

Just to brighten the day

Wisdom = Intelligence + Knowledge - Bias. "In the 12 years of FactCheck.org’s existence, we’ve never seen [Trump's] match."

Old
  (#15)
LWW
DEPLORABLE!

07-31-2014, 07:50 AM

Even when he was tired, he wore the ROLEX.

-Bishop-

-Bishop-

-336Robin-

"I support Antifa"
-poolfool1957-

-9BallPaul-

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 2311 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: