New balls

Moonraker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Love the new balls. Took a while to get them, but worth the wait. Never knew Aramith made these.

649a9a2b041b0d838491e8e778d625ea.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albatross Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thats cool, I guess there is something to these Raschig balls, they were a great hitting ball, and went out of business. So I guess you ordered them from Aramith? That would be cool. Did they give you the whole set or was this a nine ball set? May have to look in to buying a set for myself if Aramith is selling them.

Aloha

Moonraker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Where to get

I got these from Ortmann Billiards. They are purchased directly from Aramith through them. They come as a 9-ball set in a small Aramith box. When ordering from Ortmann, here is what you want:

Aramith Premier 9-ball Set #4599 IN NUMBERLESS

They are cheap, but if shipping to the U.S., you will pay shipping so the total cost is $110. Normally they are about $70.

Mr. Ortmann even takes Paypal. Very good service and very nice to work with. I'm thinking about buying another set just to shelf.

Thats cool, I guess there is something to these Raschig balls, they were a great hitting ball, and went out of business. So I guess you ordered them from Aramith? That would be cool. Did they give you the whole set or was this a nine ball set? May have to look in to buying a set for myself if Aramith is selling them.

Aloha

Moonraker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Link

Here is a link to what you will receive. Just be sure and specify NUMBERLESS in the order.

http://www.ortmann-billiards.com/epages/15204264.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/15204264/Products/4599

I got these from Ortmann Billiards. They are purchased directly from Aramith through them. They come as a 9-ball set in a small Aramith box. When ordering from Ortmann, here is what you want:

They are cheap, but if shipping to the U.S., you will pay shipping so the total cost is $110. Normally they are about $70.

Mr. Ortmann even takes Paypal. Very good service and very nice to work with. I'm thinking about buying another set just to shelf.

Albatross Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Thanks for that,

How do they play, if they play anything like the Raschig balls the that is a great deal for only $110. I have been looking at the previously posted balls on EBay for a while now and keep talking myself out of pulling the trigger. I had a full set when I was in Germany years ago, and loved the way they played.

Let me know what you think of them?

Moonraker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Love them

I personally love them. I have rolled them fast, slow, medium and I can't see anything wrong with them. They clean up great in a Diamond ball cleaner. For the price, they're the best balls I've owned.

I posted mine here because I see people going crazy for Raschig balls, but mostly like them because they are numberless. Well, if you don't want to spend $350+ for balls and want numberless, you can't go wrong with these. If you want old antique balls that have no numbers, you're down to buying $350 balls.

Thanks for that,

How do they play, if they play anything like the Raschig balls the that is a great deal for only $110. I have been looking at the previously posted balls on EBay for a while now and keep talking myself out of pulling the trigger. I had a full set when I was in Germany years ago, and loved the way they played.

Let me know what you think of them?

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Duh, i'm borderline retarded:embarrassed2:

I will be making a visit down the hill soon, I will let you know.

Maybe it's time to set the GPS on your phone just in case?
My kids want to put a name tag on me that says "If found please call this number"

K2Kraze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you for checking and verifying that - I'll order a set - and thanks for the great find!

LIVFST