Yeah But Corey Can't Beat Shane Race to 100, refer to TAR 1

Kris_b1104

House Pro in my own home.
Silver Member
B2VwSnN.jpg

Kris_b1104

Silver Member
Maybe Ko and Shane can get some private time and gamble with each other now since they're both out of the tourney? A man can only dream.

SFC9ball

JimBaker PBIA Instructor
Silver Member
Shane

Shane just posted this on Face Book: I'm out of the U.S. Open. I just got beat by Corey. Down 10-9 and called a foul on myself for bumping the 9 with the bridge (no one saw me do it). Going to Steinway in a couple days, overseas to Russia, and then Asia.

SUPERSTAR

I am Keyser Söze
Silver Member
Whachoo talkin bout.
Shane is VARIANCE the betting favorite! There is RACE TO 100 no way Corey can ever win!

Sorry.
My Tourette's must SHANE IT THE BEST be acting up.;)

JumpinJoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Maybe Ko and Shane can get some private time and gamble with each other now since they're both out of the tourney? A man can only dream.

Good Luck getting those guys to put up any money. I've been thru that with them before when these guys were over here in Vegas. They are not going to gamble.

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Whachoo talkin bout.
Shane is VARIANCE the betting favorite! There is RACE TO 100 no way Corey can ever win!

Sorry.
My Tourette's must SHANE IT THE BEST be acting up.;)

You can be the betting favorite and still lose.

Just ask the 2007 new england patriots

Kris_b1104

Silver Member
THIS JUST IN FROM BARRY: Jayson Shaw is unable to play and therefore Shane VanBoening is put back in the tournament, on the winner's side.

july9x

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Updated news: After reviewed the case US Open officials has decided that there was no foul and a player can not call foul on them-self (to prevent fraud wining: Let say someone is an crazy fan of a player and they spend $50K to give to bad players to register in US open and let their idol win)

Shane will rematch with Corey.

Come on we can't let Shane go, he's Shane, I love SVB, shen shen SHHHHHHHHHHHH LOL

J/K

actionplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

they did that at hardtime in sac

corey got the 5,6 and lost 21-10 for 1600

9 ball, maybe corey just needs the 7

King T

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well if not Ko...,

So does Shane have any takers? There's a room full of champions? Who else might step up?

stick8

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
shane

I bet if you ask shane the one he rather win is race to 100-or this one he say this one!!!!!!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Poolmanis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Maybe Corey can't beat Shane race to 100 ... But he can beat Biado at race to eleven and trailing 1-9 ;)

banditgrrr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good Luck getting those guys to put up any money. I've been thru that with them before when these guys were over here in Vegas. They are not going to gamble.

I went through the same thing with them in Vegas. I backed Kiamco against Bergman and he won. The next day he wanted me to back him again in a different match. After winning quite a bit of cash the night before, he wouldn't put up a penny of it on himself. Lesson learned