Show your snake wood cues please!

Ak Guy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am thinking about having a snake wood cue built and would appreciate seeing your snake wood cues for design ideas. Something about the snake wood and ebony look appeals to me.

mortuarymike-nv

mortuarymike-nv
Silver Member
Snake wood

I am thinking about having a snake wood cue built and would appreciate seeing your snake wood cues for design ideas. Something about the snake wood and ebony look appeals to me.

Snake wood inlays maybe..... You most likely already know this but Snake wood is known for checking and cracking.

I sold this cue about 6 years ago.

sjb

evolving player
Silver Member
Ebony and snakewood Carmeli.

Attachments

• IMAG0083.jpg
    IMAG0083.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 926
  • 20130308_165052.jpg
    20130308_165052.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 989
  • IMAG0084.jpg
    IMAG0084.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 888

galipeau

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Snake wood inlays maybe..... You most likely already know this but Snake wood is known for checking and cracking.

I sold this cue about 6 years ago.

Nice cue! Is that a Coker? I always liked his natural ringwork with no metal it them.

sjb

evolving player
Silver Member
Don't ever put that cue up for sale because I don't want to have to explain to my wife why I bought it.

:thumbup:

Don't worry. It's extremely unlikely that this cue will ever be on the market, at least while I'm alive. I love the way it plays even more than the way it looks.

tc in l a

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
they're all winners so far but el leon's is my fave....nice contrast between the ebony and snakewood...got one on order, hope it's not too long that I can join the party

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This may be a dumb question, but what is the difference between snakewood and tigerwood? Without having each side by side I'm not sure I can tell the difference. Thanks.