Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page Not self-promoting at all here... However,

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Not self-promoting at all here... However,
Old
  (#1)
Lesh
One Hole Thinkifier
Lesh has a reputation beyond reputeLesh has a reputation beyond reputeLesh has a reputation beyond reputeLesh has a reputation beyond reputeLesh has a reputation beyond reputeLesh has a reputation beyond reputeLesh has a reputation beyond reputeLesh has a reputation beyond reputeLesh has a reputation beyond reputeLesh has a reputation beyond reputeLesh has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Not self-promoting at all here... However, - 07-11-2016, 05:37 AM

I wanted to see who here on AZB had their own personal libraries of videos on You Tube or wherever. I just wanted to see what other people had. Ive been shooting video at my home room for a couple years and have a few of them made public (30 or so). Check them out if you like and please post links to your own video treasure troves.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Leshiye...sort=dd&view=0

Thanks,

Lesh

Room: The Corner Pocket - Largo, Florida (TABLE #2)
Playing Cue: Rack Runner Fancy Sneaky Pete by Mike Smith

Other Cues:
Yingling - Piloted 3/8x10 Merry Widow w/ 13mm shaft
McDermott D19 (1st Cue bought 1991)
Adam Cues "Julio Stamboulini" circa Mid-80's

One Pocket is the Teacher
"Play the Game, son." - Box
"Life is 100% mental." - Lesh
"Fortunately, I keeps my feathers numbered for just such an emergency." - Foghorn

Old
  (#2)
Fast Lenny
♠ ♥ ONTHERAILTV.COM ♣ ♦
Fast Lenny has a reputation beyond reputeFast Lenny has a reputation beyond reputeFast Lenny has a reputation beyond reputeFast Lenny has a reputation beyond reputeFast Lenny has a reputation beyond reputeFast Lenny has a reputation beyond reputeFast Lenny has a reputation beyond reputeFast Lenny has a reputation beyond reputeFast Lenny has a reputation beyond reputeFast Lenny has a reputation beyond reputeFast Lenny has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1275

07-11-2016, 06:11 AM

I have about 600 videos on my account and counting. Enjoy. https://www.youtube.com/user/fastlenny69/videos

GO TO WWW.ONTHERAILTV.COM FOR SOME GREAT POOL CONTENT!

Old
  (#3)
Benward452
AzB Silver Member
Benward452 has a reputation beyond reputeBenward452 has a reputation beyond reputeBenward452 has a reputation beyond reputeBenward452 has a reputation beyond reputeBenward452 has a reputation beyond reputeBenward452 has a reputation beyond reputeBenward452 has a reputation beyond reputeBenward452 has a reputation beyond reputeBenward452 has a reputation beyond reputeBenward452 has a reputation beyond reputeBenward452 has a reputation beyond repute

07-11-2016, 08:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lesh View Post
I wanted to see who here on AZB had their own personal libraries of videos on You Tube or wherever. I just wanted to see what other people had. Ive been shooting video at my home room for a couple years and have a few of them made public (30 or so). Check them out if you like and please post links to your own video treasure troves.

Thanks,

Lesh
Lesh,

I am really curious to learn more about that interesting table you posted about.

You never shot on it and I would really like to see how it plays. Any chance of you giving more information about the table conditions or maybe a video of a few games being played on it?

Best,

-Ben

Old
  (#4)
K2Kraze
AzB Gold Member
K2Kraze has a reputation beyond reputeK2Kraze has a reputation beyond reputeK2Kraze has a reputation beyond reputeK2Kraze has a reputation beyond reputeK2Kraze has a reputation beyond reputeK2Kraze has a reputation beyond reputeK2Kraze has a reputation beyond reputeK2Kraze has a reputation beyond reputeK2Kraze has a reputation beyond reputeK2Kraze has a reputation beyond reputeK2Kraze has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

07-11-2016, 08:26 AM

Quote:

Thanks,

Lesh

Thanks for the post!

Your link is coming up Invalid Address however

K.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old
  (#5)
Lesh
One Hole Thinkifier
Lesh has a reputation beyond reputeLesh has a reputation beyond reputeLesh has a reputation beyond reputeLesh has a reputation beyond reputeLesh has a reputation beyond reputeLesh has a reputation beyond reputeLesh has a reputation beyond reputeLesh has a reputation beyond reputeLesh has a reputation beyond reputeLesh has a reputation beyond reputeLesh has a reputation beyond repute

07-11-2016, 09:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benward452 View Post
Lesh,

I am really curious to learn more about that interesting table you posted about.

You never shot on it and I would really like to see how it plays. Any chance of you giving more information about the table conditions or maybe a video of a few games being played on it?

Best,

-Ben
You must be referring to the 7 footer that my good friend Bob Barkhurst designed. The table bed is a solid piece of 1 1/2" acrylic and is covered in woven acrylic fiber that feels kinda like sail bag cloth (if you are nautical in nature). It plays surprisingly similar to cloth. he has two layers of that acrylic cloth on it. He said the table was way too fast with just one layer.

I have played it and I can move the ball well on it. The table is a masterpiece. Fully adjustable, and I mean adjustable. Any point on that table bed can be raised or lowered. I will try and get another video of it up ther with actual play taking place.

Here is a video with us playing on it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpUxwKPBNJs

Regards,

Lesh

Other Cues:

"Fortunately, I keeps my feathers numbered for just such an emergency." - Foghorn

Old
  (#6)
Lesh
One Hole Thinkifier

07-11-2016, 09:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by K2Kraze View Post
Thanks for the post!

Your link is coming up Invalid Address however

K.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Link works for me... but you can just search Leshiye69 on you tube and get the same access to the videos.

Regards,

Lesh

Other Cues:

Old
  (#7)
peppersauce
AzB Silver Member
peppersauce has a reputation beyond reputepeppersauce has a reputation beyond reputepeppersauce has a reputation beyond reputepeppersauce has a reputation beyond reputepeppersauce has a reputation beyond reputepeppersauce has a reputation beyond reputepeppersauce has a reputation beyond reputepeppersauce has a reputation beyond reputepeppersauce has a reputation beyond reputepeppersauce has a reputation beyond reputepeppersauce has a reputation beyond repute

07-11-2016, 09:21 AM

I just recently started a private YouTube library of pool drills. I have a ton added and I'm recording myself completing them and deleting the originals. It's just for my personal reference for practice. If I do them and record them, they'll always be there. If it's someone else's, they can always delete it or set it to private.

Old
  (#8)
pt109
WO double hemlock

pt109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond repute

07-11-2016, 09:26 AM

Quote:
You must be referring to the 7 footer that my good friend Bob Barkhurst designed. The table bed is a solid piece of 1 1/2" acrylic and is covered in woven acrylic fiber that feels kinda like sail bag cloth (if you are nautical in nature). It plays surprisingly similar to cloth. he has two layers of that acrylic cloth on it. He said the table was way too fast with just one layer.

I have played it and I can move the ball well on it. The table is a masterpiece. Fully adjustable, and I mean adjustable. Any point on that table bed can be raised or lowered. I will try and get another video of it up ther with actual play taking place.

Here is a video with us playing on it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpUxwKPBNJs

Regards,

Lesh
What is that thing on the shaft?

Lionize your game.
http://www.alexpagulayan.com/

MAGIC CHALK call Marco Polo 647-287-8131

If pool players had to have knowledge of geometry and physics before talking about geometry and physics, all of the aiming threads would disappear.

Bob Jewett
SF Billiard Academy

Old
  (#9)
Lesh
One Hole Thinkifier

07-11-2016, 10:37 AM

Just another way to guide aiming. It increases awareness. Bob likes it on his cues. Just a sheet of paper taped on.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Other Cues:

Last edited by Lesh; 07-12-2016 at 08:10 AM.

Old
  (#10)
JoeyA
Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
JoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1300

07-12-2016, 01:52 PM

COOL VIDEOS.

They allow smoking at Corner Pocket in Largo, FL?

Which video has you playing in it?

JoeyA

Quote:

Thanks,

Lesh

"I would rather not deal with such questions, because it's like shearing a piglet—a lot of squealing and little wool."

Old
  (#11)
Lesh
One Hole Thinkifier

07-12-2016, 02:32 PM

The one that says Dave. It's an older one. I have a hard time getting people to record me as my game causes nausea.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Other Cues:

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: