AZBilliards is gaining members.

CuesDirectly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Each time I read these threads, I see people who just signed up in the last few months.

AZBilliards rocks, even for us Lurkers.

Smile, it's Thursday and the weekend forecast is calling for 100% chance of POOL.

Tramp Steamer

One Pocket enthusiast.
Silver Member
Good to hear.
It has long been Steamer Cue Sports Ltd.'s policy to welcome all new members with a large basket of fruit, a one pound box of Whitman Samplers, and a one year subscription to Cues News, our bi-monthly publication about all the latest happenings in the world of pool, Billiards, and Snooker. I'm especially proud of our new feature: Poolroom Babes, where ordinary guys like you and me can send in nude, and semi-nude photos of our favorite girls
Remember, CD, new members are the life blood of AZB. Without them we'd have nothing but old members. :smile:

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
Tramp, I am sorry to rain on your parade but never did I receive any of the aforementioned items in your post before I became an old member. :eek:

Tramp Steamer

One Pocket enthusiast.
Silver Member
Tramp, I am sorry to rain on your parade but never did I receive any of the aforementioned items in your post before I became an old member. :eek:

What?! Obviously a mix-up between our public relations department and shipping. I'll speak with the department head this afternoon and see if I can remedy the situation. Like the Captain of the Titanic said about the North Atlantic, "I'll get to the bottom of this." :)

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member

All Steamer Sports sent me was this T-shirt...

image.jpg