Francisco Bustamante vs. Tony Chohan: PPV on POVPOOL

gerri3404

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Buy your 3-Day All Access Pay-Per-View Pass and don't miss out on the ACTION!

July 19th - 21st, Race to 21 over 3 days!

www.POVPOOL.com/Action/

django-chohan copy.jpg

Last edited:

westcoast

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Daniel does a great job, but you would have to pay me to watch more than 1 hour of one pocket :grin:

GideonF

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Daniel does a great job, but you would have to pay me to watch more than 1 hour of one pocket :grin:

I would usually agree with this statement, but with these two players I think we might get a lot of running and gunning and not as much moving.

benny-the-blade

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would usually agree with this statement, but with these two players I think we might get a lot of running and gunning and not as much moving.

Agreed. With T-Rex's aggressive style of play, this isn't your grandfather's one pocket, that's for sure.

Get_A_Grip

Truth Will Set You Free
Silver Member
I thought this too, but even when watching Efren and Scott play up-table games, the games managed to keep me interested. I suspect that Tony and Busti will play much faster and looser.

SJDinPHX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Was looking forward to it, but...

Don't miss out on an aggressive, accurate shot-making match!
Match starts at 4pm/pst, but join us at 3:30 for some pre game warm-up.

View attachment 429054

Daniel, I went for the 3 day pass and frankly, I am quite disappointed. I don't know how much of this is your fault, but the stream is freezing up every 10 seconds or so. Also, the ball score is almost never right!

I have a very good quality computer system, and receive Lenny's, or most other streams very well, so I don't think the problems are on my end..Hope you can get a handle on these problems. You are promoting some great match-ups, but the streaming quality (at times) is sorely lacking!

Dick

Last edited:

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
View attachment 429054

Daniel, I went for the 3 day pass and frankly, I am quite disappointed. I don't know how much of this is your fault, but the stream is freezing up every 10 seconds or so. Also, the ball score is almost never right!

I have a very good quality computer system, and receive Lenny's, or most other streams very well, so I don't think the problems are on my end..Hope you can get a handle on these problems. You are promoting some great match-ups, but the streaming quality (at times) is sorely lacking!

Dick

The stream is fine where I am...but the score keeping has been erratic.
Score 6-4 for TRex

benny-the-blade

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Busty leads at the end of Night 1, 7-6. Great comeback tonight for Francisco, as he was down 4-1 and 6-3 during the night.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Busty leads at the end of Night 1, 7-6. Great comeback tonight for Francisco, as he was down 4-1 and 6-3 during the night.

A great come-back indeed.....
...how come we can call one of our great players "Busty".....?
....but if gave a that nick name to a female....
...we'd have someone like this whuppin' us upside the head.

image.jpeg

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
The stream is fine where I am...but the score keeping has been erratic.
Score 6-4 for TRex

Stream was fine for me in Kansas City using Google Fiber. Only a couple freeze ups for the entire match.

-don

overlord

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stream worked fine for me. Busty made the major comeback. This looks to be a very exciting match.

Get_A_Grip

Truth Will Set You Free
Silver Member
Seems to me that Tony out moved Busti, but Busti is a straighter shooter -- especially for the key long shots that need to be speared in to start a run.