Poolmoji
Old
  (#1)
JAM
On the Hill
JAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 325

Poolmoji - 07-18-2016, 03:00 AM

The cast of characters seemingly interact with each other as they roll across the table. The pool balls look on in horror at the incoming attack. Personalities like "Crying with Laughter," "Face with Head Bandage," "Flushed Face," and "Sunglasses" have been rendered on the surface of the billiard balls, creating quirky identities for otherwise inanimate objects.

Which one do you shoot first, or is this like 14.1 and any ball is okay to shoot?

Check out the pool emoji set of balls: Emoji-painted billiard balls [Retrieved 18 July 2016]

I'm not sure I could crack that rack with all my might, looking at these little faces.
Attached Images

Old
  (#2)
JAM
On the Hill
JAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond repute

07-18-2016, 03:02 AM

Poor little guys. Ouch!
Attached Images

Old
  (#3)
JAM
On the Hill

07-18-2016, 03:03 AM

The cast of characters seemingly interact with each other as they roll across the table.
Attached Images

Old
  (#4)
Skratch
AzB Silver Member
Skratch has a reputation beyond reputeSkratch has a reputation beyond reputeSkratch has a reputation beyond reputeSkratch has a reputation beyond reputeSkratch has a reputation beyond reputeSkratch has a reputation beyond reputeSkratch has a reputation beyond reputeSkratch has a reputation beyond reputeSkratch has a reputation beyond reputeSkratch has a reputation beyond reputeSkratch has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

07-18-2016, 05:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAM View Post
The cast of characters seemingly interact with each other as they roll across the table. The pool balls look on in horror at the incoming attack. Personalities like "Crying with Laughter," "Face with Head Bandage," "Flushed Face," and "Sunglasses" have been rendered on the surface of the billiard balls, creating quirky identities for otherwise inanimate objects.

Which one do you shoot first, or is this like 14.1 and any ball is okay to shoot?

Check out the pool emoji set of balls: Emoji-painted billiard balls [Retrieved 18 July 2016]

I'm not sure I could crack that rack with all my might, looking at these little faces.

Thats an awesome set! I'd buy one, if I had a table. It would definitely get the kids involved. Are they numbered somehow? It would just be for banging the balls around if you couldn't put point values for other games or shoot in numerical order.

Old
  (#5)
JAM
On the Hill

07-18-2016, 05:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skratch View Post
Thats an awesome set! I'd buy one, if I had a table. It would definitely get the kids involved. Are they numbered somehow? It would just be for banging the balls around if you couldn't put point values for other games or shoot in numerical order.
I agree that they would be fun for the younger players.

The only game I can think of that would work is straight pool where any ball can be selected for pocketing.

Old
  (#6)
LIAKOS27
NOT banned (yet)
LIAKOS27 has a reputation beyond reputeLIAKOS27 has a reputation beyond reputeLIAKOS27 has a reputation beyond reputeLIAKOS27 has a reputation beyond reputeLIAKOS27 has a reputation beyond reputeLIAKOS27 has a reputation beyond reputeLIAKOS27 has a reputation beyond reputeLIAKOS27 has a reputation beyond reputeLIAKOS27 has a reputation beyond reputeLIAKOS27 has a reputation beyond reputeLIAKOS27 has a reputation beyond repute

07-18-2016, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAM View Post
I agree that they would be fun for the younger players.

The only game I can think of that would work is straight pool where any ball can be selected for pocketing.
Or some ooooooooooooone poooockeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Old
  (#7)
pt109
WO double hemlock

pt109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond repute

07-18-2016, 05:36 PM

I'm sorta shark-proof.....not many things bother me when I got a cue in my hand.

...but if I had to shoot a ball for all my cash....
...and the ball is glaring at me....or laughing....
..I just might dog my brains out...

Lionize your game.
http://www.alexpagulayan.com/

MAGIC CHALK call Marco Polo 647-287-8131

If pool players had to have knowledge of geometry and physics before talking about geometry and physics, all of the aiming threads would disappear.

Bob Jewett
SF Billiard Academy

Old
  (#8)
asiasdad
All PEDOS must DIE
asiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2425

07-18-2016, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pt109 View Post
I'm sorta shark-proof.....not many things bother me when I got a cue in my hand.

...but if I had to shoot a ball for all my cash....
...and the ball is glaring at me....or laughing....
..I just might dog my brains out...

I was thinking how I would love to have a set of those
balls for a free 2 ball spot against a stronger player
in one pocket - lol

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: