No kozoom this year :(

molinatx4206

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The question came up in the live stream section so I contacted kozoom and they said they aren't doing the stream this year for the world championships.That's real unfortunate since they do the best job in any tournament.

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That sucks. Maybe the got fired for botching the shane/ko match for those few games near the end. Perhaps Qatar is cutting back. Not sure who in Qatar watches when the building is near empty.

I don't even need any fancy angles. Just put up a few cameras for 3-4 tables. Seems like an easy thing to do especially when theres hardly any commentating.

They could easily do the field of 128 in 3 days and not stretch it out.

Bella Don't Cry

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Gutted if this is true!
Can someone officially confirm this?
It's the only live stream I'm willing to pay for..
. :thumbup:

molinatx4206

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's unfortunately very true
Edit on a side note , I did also reach out to qbsf to see if or who will be doing the live stream and am waiting for the response

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    74.5 KB · Views: 480
Last edited:

drv4

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So stupid. There is arm wrestling on ESPN2 last night, and we can't get a pool world championship TV time when there are 20 sports channels now, and thus is the dead period for sports in the USA with only baseball being in season.

Bella Don't Cry

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is a big F$%K up.
Is it worth contacting both parties with a suggestion of upfront pay per view to raise the cash; surely this can be the only reason why its not happening?
I can't even give myself a thumbs up... SO F$%KIN SH!T

GideonF

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is a big F$%K up.
Is it worth contacting both parties with a suggestion of upfront pay per view to raise the cash; surely this can be the only reason why its not happening?
I can't even give myself a thumbs up... SO F$%KIN SH!T

Well, in fairness, we don't know (or at least I haven't seen anything) that there is no stream this year, just that the previous streamer isn't doing it. One might hope that they have just changed streaming services.

Cardigan Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Send in the big guns- dynamic duo of Upstate Al and POV Pool - our special operations team sent in to get the job done on short notice. The A-Team.

Someone get on the bat-phone and make it happen.
:grin-square: