Pool record keeping app?

HaroldWilson

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am starting to play 9ball more often and years ago used to keep a book of the number of break and run outs in each session. I have set a target and wish to monitor my progress again but this time with my tablet and wondered if any pool apps can do this for me?

Cheers

WillyCornbread

Break and One
Silver Member
Count and Score

If you use an iPhone, I'd recommend you consider an app I've developed call Count & Score .

I didn't create it specifically for pool, just to group and count things. I use it to track my runouts, and I also track my ghost scores with set goals. You can then see a mini-chart and scorecard with dates, etc.

There's a video demo here: http://www.countandscore.com

b

9Ballr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pen and paper works.
If not any mobile version of Excel will do the job.
Or one of your note taking apps too.
I prefer pen and paper because if I start looking at my phone while I play pool it always
takes a long time for my eyes to adjust to the table after having looked at the phone for a while.
This is why I never look at my phone during league or tournament play.

tashworth19191

Pool will make you humble
Silver Member
For Android I use Billiard Match Analyzer app by Mike Penz. It works great for BCA and APA score and match keeping also.

9Ballr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
For Android I use Billiard Match Analyzer app by Mike Penz. It works great for BCA and APA score and match keeping also.

Not the kind of app I personally like.
When you're forced to sign in with Google, or any other service - Facebook etc. - they lose me as customer on the spot and I uninstall.