PayPal issues!

JazzboxBlues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So I come across cue I must have but have a dilemma with cash availability. Fortunately I have great credit with PayPal and want to take advantage of their 6 month no 0 % finance to buy some time to move some items.

I go to pay for the cue and PayPal refuses to let me use their credit. Tells me it's a security reason and will not let me use their credit for this purchase only, despite a respectable amount of credit with PayPal. I've never not paid them on time or in full. Mind you this isn't a cheap cue but under 5k. Needless to say I'm irritated.

Any thoughts?

Last edited:

mchnhed

I Came, I Shot, I Choked
Silver Member
So I come across cue I must have but have a dilemma with cash availability. Fortunately I have great credit with PayPal and want to take advantage of their 6 month no 0 % finance to buy some time to move some items.

I go to pay for the cue and PayPal refuses to let me use their credit. Tells me it's a security reason and will not let me use their credit for this purchase only, despite a respectable amount of credit with PayPal. I've never not paid them on time or in full. Mind you this isn't a cheap cue but under 5k. Needless to say I'm irritated.

Any thoughts?
E-mail them.
Apply again.
Probably too much of purchase for a first time.

Ekojasiloop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Glad it worked out. If you could contact the guy I wonder if you could work out just sending a check next time. For each 1000 PayPal will take 30 bucks.