Cyborg Glove

JoseV

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I wonder why the they left the middle finger exposed but not the other two ? i wish they would show the other side of the glove. I really love the way the Kamui is designed expect for the Velcro strap i cut off mine.

Coop1701

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The Kamui bothered me because of my watch. I always had to take my watch off and I was worried I would lose it. but I do have to say it held up well. Others that I tried did not like Predator.

I agree with you though. Wish they would give us more images of their glove.

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
I have always thought that the thumb and the index finger should not be exposed because sometimes when using a loop bridge, the cue will sometimes come in contact with the skin on the index finger which increases friction. I'm glad they are making this styled glove.

When they get some USA distribution, I may give them a go. $26 isn't cheap and durability is a consideration.

JoeyA

I wonder why the they left the middle finger exposed but not the other two ? i wish they would show the other side of the glove. I really love the way the Kamui is designed expect for the Velcro strap i cut off mine.

ctyhntr

RIP Kelly
Silver Member
I always cut off the tips of my gloves. If they show signs of fraying, I would singe with a lighter.