What kind of crap is this
Old
  (#1)
7forlife
AzB Silver Member
7forlife has a reputation beyond repute7forlife has a reputation beyond repute7forlife has a reputation beyond repute7forlife has a reputation beyond repute7forlife has a reputation beyond repute7forlife has a reputation beyond repute7forlife has a reputation beyond repute7forlife has a reputation beyond repute7forlife has a reputation beyond repute7forlife has a reputation beyond repute7forlife has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

What kind of crap is this - 10-05-2017, 11:29 PM

So wait they take down my thread that was meant as a joke WHY? The one about the fake predator BK3 what kind of BS is that? Yes BS, cause it was a JOKE. Does a person really have to specifically put LO (f@#$ing)L at the end of everything in life now to specify a joke, I feel like i'm not mad one bit that I don't visit here like that any more.
GESH

Why did you spend the money on a Predator shaft, your problem is aiming not deflection

The less you BET, the more you lose when you WIN

I'm sorry to tell you but your problem was not bad rolls, it was bad decisions

Old
  (#2)
Chopdoc
AzB Silver Member
Chopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond repute

10-06-2017, 04:32 AM

Quote:
What kind of crap is this
There are a variety of types. More information, and a sample, will be needed to classify the crap.

In the mean time, while you wait, there is a lovely discussion about aiming, or you could hang around in the gallery and view some fine cues.

Bury me with my JOSS....

"Chop Lock"
Member of the world famous Lock Society

Cases I made: http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=258632

Old
  (#3)
TX Poolnut
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
TX Poolnut has a reputation beyond reputeTX Poolnut has a reputation beyond reputeTX Poolnut has a reputation beyond reputeTX Poolnut has a reputation beyond reputeTX Poolnut has a reputation beyond reputeTX Poolnut has a reputation beyond reputeTX Poolnut has a reputation beyond reputeTX Poolnut has a reputation beyond reputeTX Poolnut has a reputation beyond reputeTX Poolnut has a reputation beyond reputeTX Poolnut has a reputation beyond repute

10-06-2017, 04:35 AM

No man. Go to NPR and wallow in threads that should be deleted.

Old
  (#4)
Chopdoc
AzB Silver Member
Chopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond repute

10-06-2017, 04:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TX Poolnut View Post
No man. Go to NPR and wallow in threads that should be deleted.
I was going to suggest that, but based on the character of his post I questioned his fortitude. Gotta have some to walk into NPR.

Bury me with my JOSS....

"Chop Lock"

Old
  (#5)
Texas Carom Club
play 1cushion & balkline
Texas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond repute

10-06-2017, 05:02 AM

mods can do as they please, they own this place not you

3 cushion has killed carom
Royal Pro
the revolution in billiard cloth
-"look how hard this easy game is!"

Old
  (#6)
Black-Balled
He Rides the Skies
Black-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1200
  Send a message via AIM to Black-Balled  
10-06-2017, 05:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopdoc View Post
I was going to suggest that, but based on the character of his post I questioned his fortitude. Gotta have some to walk into NPR.

True.

He seems too sensitive.

Old
  (#7)
Cuebuddy
Vege-table
Cuebuddy has a reputation beyond reputeCuebuddy has a reputation beyond reputeCuebuddy has a reputation beyond reputeCuebuddy has a reputation beyond reputeCuebuddy has a reputation beyond reputeCuebuddy has a reputation beyond reputeCuebuddy has a reputation beyond reputeCuebuddy has a reputation beyond reputeCuebuddy has a reputation beyond reputeCuebuddy has a reputation beyond reputeCuebuddy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

10-06-2017, 05:47 AM

Quote:

Never been there. Kinda scared, maybe I will crack the door a bit and peek in.

Cuebuddy

"I'm terrified every time you shoot"
Chisolm W

"14-1, 9 ball, 8 ball whats the difference....you put balls in holes."
Measureman

Old
  (#8)
pt109
WO double hemlock

pt109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond repute

10-06-2017, 05:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7forlife View Post
so wait they take down my thread that was meant as a joke why? The one about the fake predator bk3 what kind of bs is that? Yes bs, cause it was a joke. Does a person really have to specifically put lo (f@#$ing)l at the end of everything in life now to specify a joke, i feel like i'm not mad one bit that i don't visit here like that any more.
Gesh
Name:  IMG_1386.JPG
Views: 583
Size:  95.0 KB

-----------------

Lionize your game.
http://www.alexpagulayan.com/

MAGIC CHALK call Marco Polo 647-287-8131

If pool players had to have knowledge of geometry and physics before talking about geometry and physics, all of the aiming threads would disappear.

Bob Jewett
SF Billiard Academy

Old
  (#9)
Kris_b1104
House Pro in my own home.
Kris_b1104 has a reputation beyond reputeKris_b1104 has a reputation beyond reputeKris_b1104 has a reputation beyond reputeKris_b1104 has a reputation beyond reputeKris_b1104 has a reputation beyond reputeKris_b1104 has a reputation beyond reputeKris_b1104 has a reputation beyond reputeKris_b1104 has a reputation beyond reputeKris_b1104 has a reputation beyond reputeKris_b1104 has a reputation beyond reputeKris_b1104 has a reputation beyond repute

10-06-2017, 06:11 AM

Oh, you think trolling is your ally. But you merely adopted the art of troll; I was born in it, molded by it.

Old
  (#10)
Chopdoc
AzB Silver Member

10-06-2017, 06:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuebuddy View Post
Never been there. Kinda scared, maybe I will crack the door a bit and peek in.
Smells funny in there....

Bury me with my JOSS....

"Chop Lock"

Old
  (#11)
Black-Balled
He Rides the Skies
Black-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1200
  Send a message via AIM to Black-Balled  
10-06-2017, 06:30 AM

Quote:
Smells funny in there....

It is just the chef's birkenstocks mixed with his patchouli and 2 stroke engine scent, from sev's hill.

Old
  (#12)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

10-06-2017, 06:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black-Balled View Post
True.

He seems too sensitive.
We like sensitive in NPR. We have taken courses (per the mod's request) to better recognize certain human characteristics and personality traits. So we know exactly which folks we should watch out for and be very gentle with them. And, thus we can help navigate them their through the hot bed of discourse. It's what we do. You're welcome

RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN

Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB

ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave

Old
  (#13)
pt109
WO double hemlock

pt109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond repute

10-06-2017, 07:43 AM

NPR....the pay is lousy.....but there's perks...

Name:  IMG_4845.JPG
Views: 437
Size:  84.4 KB

Ve have vays to make you tilt

Lionize your game.
http://www.alexpagulayan.com/

MAGIC CHALK call Marco Polo 647-287-8131

If pool players had to have knowledge of geometry and physics before talking about geometry and physics, all of the aiming threads would disappear.

Bob Jewett
SF Billiard Academy

Old
  (#14)
jimmyco
jimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond repute

10-06-2017, 11:54 AM

L O effin' L

Player-Bob Owen Custom
Breaker-N.E. O'Barqueue
Case-Rusty Melton 1x2

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: