Call the hit: Me vs Ghost

barrymuch90

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looks funny for sure I'd say almost too close to call foul w naked eye but I believe had u slow mo d it there's a good possibility it was bad

cubswin

Just call me Joe...
Silver Member
The way the 3 came off, I'd say it was a foul. However not sure I could have called it a foul if I was watching the hit without recording it on my phone. Bang/bang hit.

9andout

Gunnin' for a 3 pack!!
Silver Member
I watched a few times.
I'm calling bad hit.
Would definitely be better to be standing there.
Good post.

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
I would side with Neil and say the tie goes to the runner but I'm thinking with the phone camera next to the shot there might be a second video soon.:cool:

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Watched it at 0.25 speed and it's a clear foul, but not by my much.

If this were an actual match it would likely go to the shooter since it's so close.

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
I'll call a foul. But I'd have to stand closer and check tangents before you shot.

And no, it doesnt "go to the shooter" if you had a ref watch the shot.

HouTexPlayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Watched it in slow motion and it looks like a bad hit to me. It's the kind of hit you need a ref standing over to make the call in real time though.

Nick B

This is gonna hurt
Silver Member
The cue ball knows.

Cue ball going forward tells me it was good. Nine First would have made it stun and double hit the Three. Not go forward.

iba7467

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bad hit. I paused the video a few times hoping to catch impact, but did not want to take more than a couple minutes. Here is the closest I caught to impact. It is on track for the three.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171009-200132.jpg
    Screenshot_20171009-200132.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 188

SARDiver

JCC Chief
Silver Member
The cue ball knows.

Cue ball going forward tells me it was good. Nine First would have made it stun and double hit the Three. Not go forward.

Not sure that could be the determining factor. If it hits the 9 and then hits the 3, wouldn't the stun line off of the 3 also send it forward?