Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page Is Larry Price still around?

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Is Larry Price still around?
Old
  (#1)
wesand24
AzB Silver Member
wesand24 is on a distinguished road

vCash: 500

Is Larry Price still around? - 10-21-2017, 08:15 PM

If he's alive and healthy, I don't understand why he
Doesn't enter the DCC banks every year! Is he okay? If he is, does
he still shoot? He's definitely one of the greatest bankers! Just curious. Hope he's okay!

Old
  (#2)
Joe_Jaguar
AzB Silver Member
Joe_Jaguar has a reputation beyond reputeJoe_Jaguar has a reputation beyond reputeJoe_Jaguar has a reputation beyond reputeJoe_Jaguar has a reputation beyond reputeJoe_Jaguar has a reputation beyond reputeJoe_Jaguar has a reputation beyond reputeJoe_Jaguar has a reputation beyond reputeJoe_Jaguar has a reputation beyond reputeJoe_Jaguar has a reputation beyond reputeJoe_Jaguar has a reputation beyond reputeJoe_Jaguar has a reputation beyond repute

10-21-2017, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wesand24 View Post
If he's alive and healthy, I don't understand why he
Doesn't enter the DCC banks every year! Is he okay? If he is, does
he still shoot? He's definitely one of the greatest bankers! Just curious. Hope he's okay!
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showth...7539&p=3496900

Old
  (#3)
wesand24
AzB Silver Member
wesand24 is on a distinguished road

10-21-2017, 09:04 PM

Thanks Joe, had no idea he had passed away! 5 years ago too! Great banker! Made the cue ball dance around and around and park right where it needed to!

Old
  (#4)
scarygary
AzB Silver Member
scarygary has a reputation beyond reputescarygary has a reputation beyond reputescarygary has a reputation beyond reputescarygary has a reputation beyond reputescarygary has a reputation beyond reputescarygary has a reputation beyond reputescarygary has a reputation beyond reputescarygary has a reputation beyond reputescarygary has a reputation beyond reputescarygary has a reputation beyond reputescarygary has a reputation beyond repute

10-22-2017, 03:05 AM

I remember listening to Jerry Forsyth on runout radio the year Larry took down the banks division in the DCC. Larry was playing lights out and Jerry watched all the other pros around the table as all their hearts dropped to the floor because they knew they were all playing for second place. When it came to banks, Larry was in a class of his own.

Old
  (#5)
Nostroke
AzB Silver Member

Nostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 10475
  Send a message via MSN to Nostroke  
10-22-2017, 03:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarygary View Post
I remember listening to Jerry Forsyth on runout radio the year Larry took down the banks division in the DCC. Larry was playing lights out and Jerry watched all the other pros around the table as all their hearts dropped to the floor because they knew they were all playing for second place. When it came to banks, Larry was in a class of his own.
Larry won the banks 2x-2002 and 2008

Old
  (#6)
jalapus logan
pool shooter
jalapus logan has a reputation beyond reputejalapus logan has a reputation beyond reputejalapus logan has a reputation beyond reputejalapus logan has a reputation beyond reputejalapus logan has a reputation beyond reputejalapus logan has a reputation beyond reputejalapus logan has a reputation beyond reputejalapus logan has a reputation beyond reputejalapus logan has a reputation beyond reputejalapus logan has a reputation beyond reputejalapus logan has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1300

10-22-2017, 07:11 AM

Larry was a helluva player no doubt and banks was clearly his best game. He was a worthy 2 X DCC banks division winner for sure. I was lucky enough to see him play many action matches at my home room The Rack Club in Lexington KY. Nice guy too. I remember watching one of Larry's DCC banks matches years ago when he defeated Neil's feijen, sinking a double long rail bank towards the end of the match. I spoke to Larry right after the match all and he said yep, that double bank wilted him, lol. RIP Larry and RIP The Rack Club for that matter.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: