Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page Eydie Don't Give False Info To Players!!
Page 1 of 5 1 23 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Eydie Don't Give False Info To Players!!
Old
  (#1)
JamieMcWhorter
Banned
JamieMcWhorter has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMcWhorter has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMcWhorter has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMcWhorter has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMcWhorter has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMcWhorter has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMcWhorter has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMcWhorter has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMcWhorter has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMcWhorter has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMcWhorter has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Eydie Don't Give False Info To Players!! - 11-14-2006, 11:48 PM

Why do your lawyers know it all................. most of the players I know have talked to lawyers about their situation and they say good luck collecting anything.....KT is trying to get people paid their money so don't ruin it for players because if we keep this crap up he will give up and there will not ever be any money in pool......What are we suppose to rely on for tournaments your crappy windy city open that if you get 4th in you might be lucky enough to break even.............Every lawyer will tell you a different thing so don't act like your lawyers know more than anyone else...........................

Old
  (#2)
NYC cue dude
Banned
NYC cue dude has a reputation beyond reputeNYC cue dude has a reputation beyond reputeNYC cue dude has a reputation beyond reputeNYC cue dude has a reputation beyond reputeNYC cue dude has a reputation beyond reputeNYC cue dude has a reputation beyond reputeNYC cue dude has a reputation beyond reputeNYC cue dude has a reputation beyond reputeNYC cue dude has a reputation beyond reputeNYC cue dude has a reputation beyond reputeNYC cue dude has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

11-14-2006, 11:56 PM

in light of todays new posting guidelines, i think the moderators will get their first opportunity to enforce the civility requirements.

as far as your post is concerned, all i have to say to you is........bye.

rg

Old
  (#3)
ribdoner
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
ribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4300

11-15-2006, 12:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieMcWhorter
Why do your lawyers know it all................. most of the players I know have talked to lawyers about their situation and they say good luck collecting anything.....KT is trying to get people paid their money so don't ruin it for players because if we keep this crap up he will give up and there will not ever be any money in pool......What are we suppose to rely on for tournaments your crappy windy city open that if you get 4th in you might be lucky enough to break even.............Every lawyer will tell you a different thing so don't act like your lawyers know more than anyone else...........................
JAMIE,

What do you THINK Edyie's lawyer said?

THANKS in advance

the truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off

Old
  (#4)
Eydie Romano
Finally Retired!
Eydie Romano has a reputation beyond reputeEydie Romano has a reputation beyond reputeEydie Romano has a reputation beyond reputeEydie Romano has a reputation beyond reputeEydie Romano has a reputation beyond reputeEydie Romano has a reputation beyond reputeEydie Romano has a reputation beyond reputeEydie Romano has a reputation beyond reputeEydie Romano has a reputation beyond reputeEydie Romano has a reputation beyond reputeEydie Romano has a reputation beyond repute

11-15-2006, 12:58 AM

Quote:
FYI< This info was confirmed by several other lawyers nationwide. I am not giving any wrong information.
Yes, my highly educated attorneys know a lot. Actually they know so much that they have won litigation against KT in the past. Now what do you have to say? Oh, maybe YOU know it all! LOL FOOLISH!

Take the question to a lawyer that specializes in this and see if I have given the wrong info.

Fortunatly you have already proven yourself to be idiotioc in your past posts, so now you have just confirmed it...

Here's the difference between my events and the IPT, mine are established and I dont do it for the money, because there is none. I do it for the players.

You make me laugh.. Soooooo..... LOL Hold up, stop the presses everyone, Jamie McWorter has spoken! Give me a break!

RETIRED, ENJOYING THE BEACH AND LOVIN IT, LIFE IS GOOD!!!!

Last edited by Eydie Romano; 11-15-2006 at 01:48 AM.

Old
  (#5)
av84fun
Banned
av84fun has a reputation beyond reputeav84fun has a reputation beyond reputeav84fun has a reputation beyond reputeav84fun has a reputation beyond reputeav84fun has a reputation beyond reputeav84fun has a reputation beyond reputeav84fun has a reputation beyond reputeav84fun has a reputation beyond reputeav84fun has a reputation beyond reputeav84fun has a reputation beyond reputeav84fun has a reputation beyond repute

11-15-2006, 01:17 AM

Apocolypse Now. Randy and I agree on something! (-:

Bye Bye Jamie...

Last edited by av84fun; 11-15-2006 at 01:35 AM.

Old
  (#6)
Eydie Romano
Finally Retired!
Eydie Romano has a reputation beyond reputeEydie Romano has a reputation beyond reputeEydie Romano has a reputation beyond reputeEydie Romano has a reputation beyond reputeEydie Romano has a reputation beyond reputeEydie Romano has a reputation beyond reputeEydie Romano has a reputation beyond reputeEydie Romano has a reputation beyond reputeEydie Romano has a reputation beyond reputeEydie Romano has a reputation beyond reputeEydie Romano has a reputation beyond repute

11-15-2006, 01:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by av84fun

Bye Bye Jamie
OMG, does this mean kisses, hugs and making up?

Thanks av84fun, very kind indeed!

RETIRED, ENJOYING THE BEACH AND LOVIN IT, LIFE IS GOOD!!!!

Old
  (#7)
av84fun
Banned
av84fun has a reputation beyond reputeav84fun has a reputation beyond reputeav84fun has a reputation beyond reputeav84fun has a reputation beyond reputeav84fun has a reputation beyond reputeav84fun has a reputation beyond reputeav84fun has a reputation beyond reputeav84fun has a reputation beyond reputeav84fun has a reputation beyond reputeav84fun has a reputation beyond reputeav84fun has a reputation beyond repute

11-15-2006, 01:26 AM

Edyie...<<Actually they know so much that they have won litigation against KT in the past. Now what do you have to say? >>

Please don't interpret this question as an expression of any doubt whatsoever about your above post. But would you kindly advise me who the plaintiff was in that litigation? It is a matter of public record so the lawyers should have no problem in giving you the names if you don't already know them.

As you may have noted, I like to keep up with legal matters. If I could just have:

Plaintiff Name v. Kevin Trudeau (or one of his entities that was sued) plus the venue in which the case was tried, I would appreciate that either here or via PM.

Thank you.

Jim

Old
  (#8)
av84fun
Banned

11-15-2006, 01:28 AM

Edyie....<<OMG, does this mean kisses, hugs and making up?>>

NO KISSES....NEVER!!! LOL

Jim
and check your PM in a few minutes.
(-:

I LOVE The Smell Of Popcorn In The Morning !
Old
  (#9)
!Smorgass Bored
Hump ? What HUMP ?
!Smorgass Bored has a reputation beyond repute!Smorgass Bored has a reputation beyond repute!Smorgass Bored has a reputation beyond repute!Smorgass Bored has a reputation beyond repute!Smorgass Bored has a reputation beyond repute!Smorgass Bored has a reputation beyond repute!Smorgass Bored has a reputation beyond repute!Smorgass Bored has a reputation beyond repute!Smorgass Bored has a reputation beyond repute!Smorgass Bored has a reputation beyond repute!Smorgass Bored has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 6070

Cool I LOVE The Smell Of Popcorn In The Morning ! - 11-15-2006, 06:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by av84fun

Da Howwah ! Da Howwah !
Elmer Fudd (Apocowypse Now)

Old
  (#10)
Purdman
Banned
Purdman has a reputation beyond reputePurdman has a reputation beyond reputePurdman has a reputation beyond reputePurdman has a reputation beyond reputePurdman has a reputation beyond reputePurdman has a reputation beyond reputePurdman has a reputation beyond reputePurdman has a reputation beyond reputePurdman has a reputation beyond reputePurdman has a reputation beyond reputePurdman has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25

11-15-2006, 07:16 AM

Quote:
14 posts and you have managed to offend most of us. Eydie has been aroung a lot longer than you and has done more to promote pool than most of us have. Where do you get off buddy? I know, right here. What a twerp! KT fan and azz kisser!!!
Purdman

Old
  (#11)
ioCross
AzB Silver Member
ioCross has a reputation beyond reputeioCross has a reputation beyond reputeioCross has a reputation beyond reputeioCross has a reputation beyond reputeioCross has a reputation beyond reputeioCross has a reputation beyond reputeioCross has a reputation beyond reputeioCross has a reputation beyond reputeioCross has a reputation beyond reputeioCross has a reputation beyond reputeioCross has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 625

11-15-2006, 07:20 AM

i do wonder tho, how many players will hold off or just say oh well better than nothing and just cash it. i'd be surprised (pleasantly) if over 10% keep the checks and dont cash them.

Cue: Predator SP OB-1 shaft / Players cue(break) / Lucasi jump
tip: Moori Hard
Fav game: 9ball / one hole
hours of pool per week: um....... too many

Old
  (#12)
ironman
AzB Silver Member
ironman has a reputation beyond reputeironman has a reputation beyond reputeironman has a reputation beyond reputeironman has a reputation beyond reputeironman has a reputation beyond reputeironman has a reputation beyond reputeironman has a reputation beyond reputeironman has a reputation beyond reputeironman has a reputation beyond reputeironman has a reputation beyond reputeironman has a reputation beyond repute

11-15-2006, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ioCross
i do wonder tho, how many players will hold off or just say oh well better than nothing and just cash it. i'd be surprised (pleasantly) if over 10% keep the checks and dont cash them.
I thought about this a lot last night while letting some of this settle in.

I guess it is obviously up to the individual and their individual needs. At some point, if I were one of the players, I would get very tired of all The IPT drama.
For some, I suppose it might get them out of debt and for others maybe it wouldn't make any difference. For many who only recieved $555, what a letdown this must be.

I have a good friend right here in Texas who is an IPT player and I know what his intentions were. AH, the whole thing is just sickening.

Old
  (#13)
ioCross
AzB Silver Member
ioCross has a reputation beyond reputeioCross has a reputation beyond reputeioCross has a reputation beyond reputeioCross has a reputation beyond reputeioCross has a reputation beyond reputeioCross has a reputation beyond reputeioCross has a reputation beyond reputeioCross has a reputation beyond reputeioCross has a reputation beyond reputeioCross has a reputation beyond reputeioCross has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 625

11-15-2006, 09:29 AM

i think most of the players will just treat this like another partial payment for an airbarrel. they'll be like, well atleast i got some cash back.

it must be depressing tho if you qualified thru a $2k tournerment, then play well enough to win some money, then have to deal with all the ipt horseshit, then after all that BS, you only get paid 550. i'd go crazy and start hunting KT.

Cue: Predator SP OB-1 shaft / Players cue(break) / Lucasi jump
tip: Moori Hard
Fav game: 9ball / one hole
hours of pool per week: um....... too many

Old
  (#14)
Johnnyt
Burn all jump cues
Johnnyt has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyt has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyt has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyt has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyt has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyt has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyt has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyt has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyt has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyt has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyt has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 169290

11-15-2006, 09:37 AM

Probably 90% of the unsponsered players in the USA live day to day. I think a lot of them probably owe money to people that loaned them to get to Reno..so they probably have to cash it. Johnnyt

Never Give Up

Old
  (#15)
ironman
AzB Silver Member
ironman has a reputation beyond reputeironman has a reputation beyond reputeironman has a reputation beyond reputeironman has a reputation beyond reputeironman has a reputation beyond reputeironman has a reputation beyond reputeironman has a reputation beyond reputeironman has a reputation beyond reputeironman has a reputation beyond reputeironman has a reputation beyond reputeironman has a reputation beyond repute

11-15-2006, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ioCross
i think most of the players will just treat this like another partial payment for an airbarrel. they'll be like, well atleast i got some cash back.

it must be depressing tho if you qualified thru a $2k tournerment, then play well enough to win some money, then have to deal with all the ipt horseshit, then after all that BS, you only get paid 550. i'd go crazy and start hunting KT.
How about this? Apparently KT is only going to pay 1/3. Anyway, he has issued checks for 11%. Of those who signed with Mark Trainer, thy get Zero.
Now let your imagination roll.

Page 1 of 5 1 23 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: