Reload this Page Monica Lowinsky/trudeau
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Monica Lowinsky/trudeau
Old
  (#1)
8-ball bernie
AzB Silver Member
8-ball bernie has much to be proud of8-ball bernie has much to be proud of8-ball bernie has much to be proud of8-ball bernie has much to be proud of8-ball bernie has much to be proud of8-ball bernie has much to be proud of8-ball bernie has much to be proud of8-ball bernie has much to be proud of8-ball bernie has much to be proud of8-ball bernie has much to be proud of

vCash: 500

Monica Lowinsky/trudeau - 11-16-2006, 08:06 AM

this is my take on the situation regarding trudeau not paying players in reno.

back when monica lowinsky was giving clinton a hummer,and then it later came out that he might have recieved oral sex from her, clinton's first reaction was to say NO! not true, i did not have sex with that women,false,wrong, it wasn't i. he said this because he was the president of the united states of america,and had a wife, he was embarresed, and didn't want to be thrown out of washington d.c. i could understand this. now, when trudeau knew, he couldn't pay the ipt players at the reno meeting because of the on line gaming issue, he couldn't just tell us then and there, fearing that 200 pool players,some being ex-convicts,would charge him with 20 ounce pool cues with steel joints and render him dead,so instead, he had to keep up appearences,and then he told his staff to lie for him until he could cool the flames, first he told his staff, tell them it was lost in the mail, then he told them, no the tax forms wer'e not filled out correctly, then he told them the ho deal is not complete, then he finallly mentioned for the first time the online gaming situation,now that we are starting to see some money come in and i feel all the money will be paid, can we really blame kevin trudeau for lieing in the first place? 200 pool players with cues, that's a war!
now that he has come forth and said in effect, i indeed had sex with that women monica lowinsky, or in kevin's case, i indeed lied to all the players, it was the online gaming all along, i think we could move foward now. i hope the next letter say's "i apologize to all the ipt players involved i indeed lied at reno saying the checks wer'e lost, i couldn't come out and say, that the online gaming deal went sour, and didn't have the nerve to tell you all, i am sorry , for i have lied,very sincerly kevin trudeau founder of the IPT."

Old
  (#2)
ironman
AzB Silver Member
ironman has a reputation beyond reputeironman has a reputation beyond reputeironman has a reputation beyond reputeironman has a reputation beyond reputeironman has a reputation beyond reputeironman has a reputation beyond reputeironman has a reputation beyond reputeironman has a reputation beyond reputeironman has a reputation beyond reputeironman has a reputation beyond reputeironman has a reputation beyond repute

11-16-2006, 08:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8-ball bernie

back when monica lowinsky was giving clinton a hummer,and then it later came out that he might have recieved oral sex from her, clinton's first reaction was to say NO! not true, i did not have sex with that women,false,wrong, it wasn't i. he said this because he was the president of the united states of america,and had a wife, he was embarresed, and didn't want to be thrown out of washington d.c. i could understand this. now, when trudeau knew, he couldn't pay the ipt players at the reno meeting because of the on line gaming issue, he couldn't just tell us then and there, fearing that 200 pool players,some being ex-convicts,would charge him with 20 ounce pool cues with steel joints and render him dead,so instead, he had to keep up appearences,and then he told his staff to lie for him until he could cool the flames, first he told his staff, tell them it was lost in the mail, then he told them, no the tax forms wer'e not filled out correctly, then he told them the ho deal is not complete, then he finallly mentioned for the first time the online gaming situation,now that we are starting to see some money come in and i feel all the money will be paid, can we really blame kevin trudeau for lieing in the first place? 200 pool players with cues, that's a war!
now that he has come forth and said in effect, i indeed had sex with that women monica lowinsky, or in kevin's case, i indeed lied to all the players, it was the online gaming all along, i think we could move foward now. i hope the next letter say's "i apologize to all the ipt players involved i indeed lied at reno saying the checks wer'e lost, i couldn't come out and say, that the online gaming deal went sour, and didn't have the nerve to tell you all, i am sorry , for i have lied,very sincerly kevin trudeau founder of the IPT."

This proves one thing and one thing only.

Mr. Wilson enjoys a little pain!!!!!

Old
  (#3)
TheOne
www.MetroPool.club
TheOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheOne has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to TheOne  
11-16-2006, 08:35 AM

Bernie you've been back hardly a day and you've started 4 threads!!!

Old
  (#4)
JAM
On the Hill
JAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 325

11-16-2006, 08:40 AM

Quote:

Bernie, the difference is that President Clinton was under oath before a grand jury.

FWIW, it is "LEWINSKY." I only mention the spelling because it stuck out like a glaring boo-boo to me. It was I who transcribed her testimony before the Senate.

Welcome back, Bernie. One door shuts, and another one opens, my friend. Keep it real and try to do the right thing.

JAM

Old
  (#5)
8-ball bernie
AzB Silver Member
8-ball bernie has much to be proud of8-ball bernie has much to be proud of8-ball bernie has much to be proud of8-ball bernie has much to be proud of8-ball bernie has much to be proud of8-ball bernie has much to be proud of8-ball bernie has much to be proud of8-ball bernie has much to be proud of8-ball bernie has much to be proud of8-ball bernie has much to be proud of

11-16-2006, 08:44 AM

welcome back jam, now do tell, you wer'e involved with the legal proceddedings in washington d.c.??!!!!! i find this very interesting!

Old
  (#6)
Snapshot9
son of 3 leg 1 eye dog ..
Snapshot9 has a reputation beyond reputeSnapshot9 has a reputation beyond reputeSnapshot9 has a reputation beyond reputeSnapshot9 has a reputation beyond reputeSnapshot9 has a reputation beyond reputeSnapshot9 has a reputation beyond reputeSnapshot9 has a reputation beyond reputeSnapshot9 has a reputation beyond reputeSnapshot9 has a reputation beyond reputeSnapshot9 has a reputation beyond reputeSnapshot9 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 260

11-16-2006, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAM
Bernie, the difference is that President Clinton was under oath before a grand jury.

FWIW, it is "LEWINSKY." I only mention the spelling because it stuck out like a glaring boo-boo to me. It was I who transcribed her testimony before the Senate.

JAM
Jennie ... Perhaps it was a play in words ... Low-in-sky, and you didn't get the joke .... lol .... ROFL

Scott 'Snapshot' Fraser
'Snap Lock' of the famous Lock Society
Don't judge yourself by what you have accomplished, but rather by what you should accomplish with your abilities - John Wooden

Old
  (#7)
JAM
On the Hill
JAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 325

11-16-2006, 08:54 AM

Quote:
welcome back jam, now do tell, you wer'e involved with the legal proceddedings in washington d.c.??!!!!! i find this very interesting!
Bernie, you know what I do for a living. I transcribe here in D.C.

Remind me, if we ever meet again (LOL), to tell you about the thousands of pages of Linda Tripp and Monica Lewinsky wiretaps that I transcribed for Barbara Walters on ABC. I had the hard-copy blackened-out transcripts from the Office of Special Counsel, and Ms. Walters wanted every single page re-typed so that she could use it for an upcoming interview with Monica. It's public record today.

JAM

Old
  (#8)
8-ball bernie
AzB Silver Member

11-16-2006, 08:56 AM

cool stuff! i knew you could type like 160 a min,and i knew you lived in d.c. but i didn't put the two together,quite cool.

Old
  (#9)
Deadon
AzB Silver Member
Deadon has a reputation beyond reputeDeadon has a reputation beyond reputeDeadon has a reputation beyond reputeDeadon has a reputation beyond reputeDeadon has a reputation beyond reputeDeadon has a reputation beyond reputeDeadon has a reputation beyond reputeDeadon has a reputation beyond reputeDeadon has a reputation beyond reputeDeadon has a reputation beyond reputeDeadon has a reputation beyond repute

11-16-2006, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAM

Welcome back, Bernie. One door shuts, and another one opens, my friend. Keep it real and try to do the right thing.

JAM
JAM;

Nice to see your around again.

Forgive me if I am wrong, but I was under the impression that Clinton's denial was during a deposition, under oath, in a civil lawsuit that was filed by another woman. A grand jury investigates criminal matters and I am unaware of any president testifying at a grand jury. Then again, I may be mistaken.

Mike

Old
  (#10)
!Smorgass Bored
Hump ? What HUMP ?
!Smorgass Bored has a reputation beyond repute!Smorgass Bored has a reputation beyond repute!Smorgass Bored has a reputation beyond repute!Smorgass Bored has a reputation beyond repute!Smorgass Bored has a reputation beyond repute!Smorgass Bored has a reputation beyond repute!Smorgass Bored has a reputation beyond repute!Smorgass Bored has a reputation beyond repute!Smorgass Bored has a reputation beyond repute!Smorgass Bored has a reputation beyond repute!Smorgass Bored has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 6070

Cool 11-16-2006, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAM
Bernie, the difference is that President Clinton was under oath....
JAM

And Lewinsky under desk.
Doug

Old
  (#11)
ironman
AzB Silver Member
ironman has a reputation beyond reputeironman has a reputation beyond reputeironman has a reputation beyond reputeironman has a reputation beyond reputeironman has a reputation beyond reputeironman has a reputation beyond reputeironman has a reputation beyond reputeironman has a reputation beyond reputeironman has a reputation beyond reputeironman has a reputation beyond reputeironman has a reputation beyond repute

11-16-2006, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smorgass Bored
And Lewinsky under desk.
Doug
It wasn't as it looked, She was just trying to tie his shoes.

I've Seen Girls Tie Knots In Cherry Stems With Their Tongue
Old
  (#12)
!Smorgass Bored
Hump ? What HUMP ?
!Smorgass Bored has a reputation beyond repute!Smorgass Bored has a reputation beyond repute!Smorgass Bored has a reputation beyond repute!Smorgass Bored has a reputation beyond repute!Smorgass Bored has a reputation beyond repute!Smorgass Bored has a reputation beyond repute!Smorgass Bored has a reputation beyond repute!Smorgass Bored has a reputation beyond repute!Smorgass Bored has a reputation beyond repute!Smorgass Bored has a reputation beyond repute!Smorgass Bored has a reputation beyond repute

Cool I've Seen Girls Tie Knots In Cherry Stems With Their Tongue - 11-16-2006, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman
It wasn't as it looked, She was just trying to tie his shoes.

Was knot !
Doug

Old
  (#13)
ironman
AzB Silver Member

11-16-2006, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Was knot !
Doug
Well, would you believe she was looking for a cigar lighter?

Old
  (#14)
Jimmy M.
Insomniac
Jimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 8950

11-16-2006, 02:01 PM

Quote:
And Lewinsky under desk.
Doug
I was in Little Rock on business for a few weeks about 3 or 4 years ago. I had a great picture that I took while I was there and now I can't find the damn thing. Anyway, there is a "President Clinton Ave." there down by the river. Directly beneath one of the President Clinton Ave. street signs was a small cigar stand. It made for a great picture. I wish I could find it so I could post it here.

For those of you who aren't making the connection, Clinton apparently "used" a cigar on Lewinsky during one of their encounters.

Cigar Smoke Makes Me sick
Old
  (#15)
!Smorgass Bored
Hump ? What HUMP ?

Cool Cigar Smoke Makes Me sick - 11-16-2006, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy M.
For those of you who aren't making the connection, Clinton apparently "used" a cigar on Lewinsky during one of their encounters.

A 'blunt' ?
Doug

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: