More Mindless Thoughts

8-ball bernie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
since i and all other ipt players have recieved our first checks,and have been promised in writing we will be paid in full for reno, i thought i would throw some things out,for us to discuss,it seems that ever since we started to get paid, the fire, the anger has subsided,causing this board to mellow into a boring,non conflicting state of peace,and mild happiness,in other words,let's talk again, let's get that fire in the belly, that 64 viewing again,for what it's worth.ok,here:
#1-will we get paid in full by february? my answer=YES

#2-will there be a tournament scheduled in the u.s. for march?my amswer=?

#3-if there is a tournament scheduled,will it be cancelled?my answer=?

#4-if i come in 3rd. at this upcoming tournament,will i be in for 07? my answer=i don't want in, too much traveling and playing.

#5- will the ipt ever hire me to do the offical commentating for the matches? my answer=NEVER!

#6- will the ipt players form some sort of union and sue the ipt? my answer=?

#7- will kevin trudeau ever stop being on tv at 3 am? my answer=NEVER!

#8- will kevin trudeau ever be invited over to efren reyes's house? my answer= i'm gonna say no.

#9-will we ever see the day man lands on the sun? my answer=yes, but the suits they would wear would cost more than the space ship.

#10-what's next? will the ipt grow into something huge,or just fade away like every other pool event?

corvette1340

www.EpawnMarket.com
Silver Member
8-ball bernie said:
since i and all other ipt players have recieved our first checks,and have been promised in writing we will be paid in full for reno, i thought i would throw some things out,for us to discuss,it seems that ever since we started to get paid, the fire, the anger has subsided,causing this board to mellow into a boring,non conflicting state of peace,and mild happiness,in other words,let's talk again, let's get that fire in the belly, that 64 viewing again,for what it's worth.ok,here:

#4-if i come in 3rd. at this upcoming tournament,will i be in for 07? my answer=i don't want in, too much traveling and playing.

#5- will the ipt ever hire me to do the offical commentating for the matches? my answer=NEVER!

#8- will kevin trudeau ever be invited over to efren reyes's house? my answer= i'm gonna say no.

#9-will we ever see the day man lands on the sun? my answer=yes, but the suits they would wear would cost more than the space ship.

#10-what's next? will the ipt grow into something huge,or just fade away like every other pool event?

I think that Bernie should email KT and see about purchasing one of those suits he speaks of in #9. He has obviously been out in the sun way too long.

ironman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
corvette1340 said:
I think that Bernie should email KT and see about purchasing one of those suits he speaks of in #9. He has obviously been out in the sun way too long.

What was the first clue?

Snapshot9

son of 3 leg 1 eye dog ..
Silver Member
Bernie ... Bernie .... Bernie

How in the world did you ever win those 3 games in Reno? .... lol

Did they scratch on their last ball and leave you a connect the dot out?

cueball1950

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
8-ball bernie said:

Bernie, Bernie, Bernie...:rolleyes: ......Please do us all a favor. Please SHARE with everybody on this board, either the name of the meds you are taking, or atleast give us some, so that we can go to that higher plane that you seem to be on so we can join you...lolol..:D :D .......mike