Chat room

orangecrush

Just a banger
Silver Member
Why is there a chat room? Nobody hardly goes in there. 90% of the time I go in the chat, it's empty. I've even seen people post just to get people to go in there. Is it that people feel like they are tied down to the compter and can't just post and then go do something else and come back? Just curious.. Walker

duke@neo.rr.com

soon to be banned
Silver Member
no good

orangecrush said:
Why is there a chat room? Nobody hardly goes in there. 90% of the time I go in the chat, it's empty. I've even seen people post just to get people to go in there. Is it that people feel like they are tied down to the compter and can't just post and then go do something else and come back? Just curious.. Walker

the reason I don't join in is every time I try, I get a message saying that I'm not allowed access into it. my screenname is not allowed or something. it JUST did it to me. anyone else have this problem and know how to fix it?

TheConArtist

Daddy's A Butcher
Silver Member
i agree on the chat room, i visit it there a few times when it first got up and someone will sign in and then sign right back out, probably just didn't know me or something LOL. on EPT the chat room was the main reason why i joined and it was always hopping there LOL.

ChrisOnline

4 8 15 16 23 42
Silver Member
sometimes there is a buch of people in it around 12:00 midnight eastern time...

Duke--> it might not allow your screen name because it is actually a email adress , it may cause a conflict with the program or something..

chris

Tommy-D

World's best B player...
Silver Member
> I must have some kind of browser problem,I had to change hard drives a while back and ever since,all I get is a little box with a red X in it. Tommy D.

Gunn_Slinger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You should check in your internet options (the pull down menu under tools)
to see if you have java checked or not (it's in advanced)

Tommy-D

World's best B player...
Silver Member
> I looked for several minutes and never found a place to enable Java. I'm on XP Pro. Tommy D.