Reload this Page OMGWTF vs Overlord
Page 1 of 5 1 23 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
OMGWTF vs Overlord
Old
  (#1)
overlord
AzB Silver Member
overlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

OMGWTF vs Overlord - 05-18-2018, 12:18 PM

Recently there was an old thread that was about a money match that OMGWTF played, where her opponent stiffed her.

I had not reviewed her blog forever and went to her site and was shocked to see her trashing me.

This gal is a professional malcontent IMHO. The other issue is that, she is flat out lying.

She let her ego ruin her chance to win the match. I called her before the match went down and and told her, it was the common consensus that she needed to receive at least the call 8.

I have played her opponent over the years many times and knew her game inside and out. I knew that her opponent would not want to give up the weight but felt since, I was putting up the money and she had nothing to loose, that she would agree.

Secondly, I never have had any ambitions to be a streaming entrepreneur. This is made up out of whole cloth.

She says that the match was unfair because a friend of her opponent's was in the audience. I was there at the match and this is not the reason she lost. She lost because she played a better player than her, without the weight that was offered her.

After loosing, she acted like a spoiled child. She says she wasn't compensated. The spoils went to the victor.

I put in $500 dollars of my own money and a very nice gentlemen in the pool hall gave me a hundred and then we raised $300 more at the event for a total of $900.00.

I paid Daniel at POV who did an outstanding job.

I received nothing for putting this event on. After her temper tantrum at Hard Times and her paying for the monies that I gave her to practice, I deleted her info from my phone and have not talked to her since.

I also had to pick up some of her opponent's practice time when she found out I was subsidizing the broke OMGWTF.

I had a great time putting on the event and POV pool was super professional.

This gal should thank me and she is acting very badly. Her opponent took the $900 prize fund and didn't tip Daniel of POV Pool one dime, which was, not cool.

Thirdly, she is implying that I hit on her. This is another lie. I was involved in the past with another woman in the pool hall, who had unrealistic expectations about her talent and abilities as a pool player and and I vowed, to never do that again.

Bill Clinton is fond of saying, " that all the greatest wounds are self inflicted ". Or put another way " pride goeth before the fall ".

Last edited by overlord; 05-19-2018 at 07:42 PM.

Old
  (#2)
Black-Balled
He Rides the Skies
Black-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1200
  Send a message via AIM to Black-Balled  
05-18-2018, 12:37 PM

But is she hot?

And what kind of tip does she use?

Old
  (#3)
alphadog
AzB Silver Member
alphadog has a reputation beyond reputealphadog has a reputation beyond reputealphadog has a reputation beyond reputealphadog has a reputation beyond reputealphadog has a reputation beyond reputealphadog has a reputation beyond reputealphadog has a reputation beyond reputealphadog has a reputation beyond reputealphadog has a reputation beyond reputealphadog has a reputation beyond reputealphadog has a reputation beyond repute

05-18-2018, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black-Balled View Post
But is she hot?

And what kind of tip does she use?
Dammit man cant you comprehend anything
You needed to ask "But was she hot?". Note the difference

A bull without horns is still dangerous.

Law of logical arguement-Anything is possible when you dont know what you are talking about.

Old
  (#4)
easy-e
AzB Silver Member
easy-e has a reputation beyond reputeeasy-e has a reputation beyond reputeeasy-e has a reputation beyond reputeeasy-e has a reputation beyond reputeeasy-e has a reputation beyond reputeeasy-e has a reputation beyond reputeeasy-e has a reputation beyond reputeeasy-e has a reputation beyond reputeeasy-e has a reputation beyond reputeeasy-e has a reputation beyond reputeeasy-e has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25

05-18-2018, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by overlord View Post
Recently there was an old thread that was about a money match that OMGWTF played, where her opponent stiffed her.

I had not reviewed her blog forever and went to her site and was shocked to see her trashing me.

This gal is a professional malcontent IMHO. The other issue is that, she is flat out lying.

She let her ego ruin her chance to win the match. I called her before the match went down and and told her, it was the common consensus that she needed to receive the at least the call 8.

I have played her opponent over the years many times and knew her game inside and out. I knew that her opponent would not want to give up the weight but felt since, I was putting up the money and she had nothing to loose, that she would agree.

Secondly, I never have had any ambitions to be a streaming entrepreneur. This is made up out of whole cloth.

She says that the match was unfair because a friend of her opponent's was in the audience. I was there at the match and this is not the reason she lost. She lost because she played a better player than her, without the weight that was offered her.

After loosing, she acted like a spoiled child. She says she wasn't compensated. The spoils went to the victor.

I put in $500 dollars of my own money and a very nice gentlemen in the pool hall gave me a hundred and then we raised $300 more at the event for a total of $900.00.

I paid Daniel at POV who did an outstanding job.

I received nothing for putting this event on. After her temper tantrum at Hard Times and her paying for the monies that I gave her to practice, I deleted her info from my phone and have not talked to her since.

I also had to pick up some of her opponent's practice time when she found out I was subsidizing the broke OMGWTF.

I had a great time putting on the event and POV pool was super professional.

This gal should thank me and she is acting very badly. Her opponent took the $900 prize fund and didn't tip Daniel of POV Pool one dime, which was, not cool.

Thirdly, she is implying that I hit on her. This is another lie. I was involved in the past with another woman in the pool hall, who had unrealistic expectations about her talent and abilities as a pool player and and I vowed, to never do that again.

Bill Clinton is fond of saying, " that all the greatest wounds are self inflicted ". Or put another way " pride goeth before the fall ".
I donít get it.

Old
  (#5)
jimmyco
jimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond repute

05-18-2018, 02:10 PM

Quote:
But is she hot?
"It depends upon what the meaning of the word 'is' is." (since we're qoting Clinton)

Player-Bob Owen Custom
Breaker-N.E. O'Barqueue

Last edited by jimmyco; 05-19-2018 at 03:30 PM.

Old
  (#6)
overlord
AzB Silver Member
overlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond repute

05-18-2018, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by easy-e View Post
I donít get it.
For background go to massiveunderstatement.com

OMGWTF vs Overlord
Old
  (#7)
dbgordie
Keyboard Warrior
dbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond repute

OMGWTF vs Overlord - 05-18-2018, 02:16 PM

By the thread title I thought this would be about a match between the two, not some attempt to troll OMGWTF. Obvious tactics, poorly executed.

"It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt." - Mark Twain

An old timer at work once told me... "Opinions are like assholes and elbows, everybody has one, some people have two."

AKA Noah Buddy

AZB Member #108686

Old
  (#8)
PRED
AzB Silver Member
PRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 600

05-18-2018, 02:38 PM

Are you now, or have you ever sported a hair dildo?

IRATUS VULGUS

Old
  (#9)
easy-e
AzB Silver Member
easy-e has a reputation beyond reputeeasy-e has a reputation beyond reputeeasy-e has a reputation beyond reputeeasy-e has a reputation beyond reputeeasy-e has a reputation beyond reputeeasy-e has a reputation beyond reputeeasy-e has a reputation beyond reputeeasy-e has a reputation beyond reputeeasy-e has a reputation beyond reputeeasy-e has a reputation beyond reputeeasy-e has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25

05-18-2018, 02:47 PM

Quote:
For background go to massiveunderstatement.com
I just meant that your post was kind of all over the place. Difficult to comprehend exactly what youíre going for. No biggie.

Old
  (#10)
overlord
AzB Silver Member

05-18-2018, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRED View Post
Are you now, or have you ever sported a hair dildo?
The hair dildo chick was not her opponent in this prize fund match. It was the infamous Jenny ď the assasin ď Lee.

Old
  (#11)
dbgordie
Keyboard Warrior
dbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond repute

05-18-2018, 03:15 PM

Quote:

Sounds like you should listen to Bill.

"It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt." - Mark Twain

An old timer at work once told me... "Opinions are like assholes and elbows, everybody has one, some people have two."

AKA Noah Buddy

AZB Member #108686

Old
  (#12)
overlord
AzB Silver Member

05-18-2018, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbgordie View Post
Sounds like you should listen to Bill.

You may be confused but she wonít be.

Old
  (#13)
Cornerman
Cue Author...Sometimes
Cornerman has a reputation beyond reputeCornerman has a reputation beyond reputeCornerman has a reputation beyond reputeCornerman has a reputation beyond reputeCornerman has a reputation beyond reputeCornerman has a reputation beyond reputeCornerman has a reputation beyond reputeCornerman has a reputation beyond reputeCornerman has a reputation beyond reputeCornerman has a reputation beyond reputeCornerman has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

05-18-2018, 04:13 PM

I donít think you qualify

--------

Name: Freddie Agnir
Shooting Cue: 2017 Tascarella (w/blokid extension)
Breaking Cue:Gilbert

Playing time: just a hair above zero
--------

"I don't care if you win, just cover the spread!"

- Annie Potts (Memaw from Young Sheldon)

Old
  (#14)
dbgordie
Keyboard Warrior

Talking 05-18-2018, 05:21 PM

So, what exactly is the blog title that OMGWTF, wrote about you? That way I can read all the lies she told about you. I've read the one about the hair dildo lady, but since that wasn't the one about you, which one is? That way I'm not confused anymore. Because right now, you seem very trollish to me. My interpretation of the previous thread was that it had nothing to do with you. It seems to me that you know the hair dildo lady, and are trying to make her look better or something along those lines.

You know it's your pride(or hers), that made you post this thread.

AKA Noah Buddy

AZB Member #108686

Old
  (#15)
overlord
AzB Silver Member

05-19-2018, 12:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbgordie View Post
So, what exactly is the blog title that OMGWTF, wrote about you? That way I can read all the lies she told about you. I've read the one about the hair dildo lady, but since that wasn't the one about you, which one is? That way I'm not confused anymore. Because right now, you seem very trollish to me. My interpretation of the previous thread was that it had nothing to do with you. It seems to me that you know the hair dildo lady, and are trying to make her look better or something along those lines.

You know it's your pride(or hers), that made you post this thread.

This is not about the Hair Dildo Lady. Go to her site at massiveunderstatement.com and read the most current post. The beginning paragraphs are about the match I put together for her to play this other gal.

I am not tolling but setting the record straight.

Page 1 of 5 1 23 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: