Reload this Page Rednecks shooting rednecks, no gun control needed
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Rednecks shooting rednecks, no gun control needed
Old
  (#1)
Pangit
AzB Silver Member
Pangit has a reputation beyond reputePangit has a reputation beyond reputePangit has a reputation beyond reputePangit has a reputation beyond reputePangit has a reputation beyond reputePangit has a reputation beyond reputePangit has a reputation beyond reputePangit has a reputation beyond reputePangit has a reputation beyond reputePangit has a reputation beyond reputePangit has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Rednecks shooting rednecks, no gun control needed - 09-22-2019, 05:41 AM

Cleansing the gene pool, two rednecks at a time.

A shooting apparently tied to a longstanding "beef" left two people dead and several others injured early Saturday at a sports bar crowded with young people in Lancaster, South Carolina, according to authorities.

"It was one person targeting another, and unfortunately we have 10 shooting victims," Lancaster County Sheriff Barry Faile told reporters Saturday afternoon.

The sheriff said gunfire erupted at around 2:45 a.m. at the Old Skool Sports Bar & Grill in Lancaster, about 60 miles north of Columbia and about 45 miles south of Charlotte, North Carolina.

Two men were killed at the scene and eight were injured in the shooting, four of them airlifted to a hospital. Another person was injured in a fall as patrons tried to flee the bar, Faile said.

The dead were identified Saturday as Henry Lee Colvin, 29, of Rock Hill, and Aaron Harris, 28, of Kershaw, according to the Lancaster County Coroner's Office.

"I believe it was a beef between two individuals who showed up at the same place and things turned violent," Faile said. "And there were several others who got shot who were at the wrong place at the wrong time."

He said authorities had surveillance footage from the scene and had identified a possible suspect.

Authorities said a large crowd of young people was at the bar when the shooting occurred and that shots were fired inside and outside.

Authorities aren't sure if more than one person fired a weapon.

Faile said it was the second time this year that police had been called to the scene because of reports of a shooting.

Last edited by Pangit; 09-22-2019 at 05:43 AM.

Old
  (#2)
our_auctionguy
The Wall.....
our_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 800

09-22-2019, 11:01 AM

Man From The Philippines Accused Of Raping Neighbor's Pet Pig

OMG! You ARE getting desperate!

https://www.ibtimes.com/man-philippi...et-pig-2827583

============================
The Most Inspiring Speech: The Wisdom of a Third Grade Dropout Will Change Your Life
https://youtu.be/Bg_Q7KYWG1g

Old
  (#3)
Smooth
AzB Silver Member
Smooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond repute

09-22-2019, 12:13 PM

hmmm.... no pictures by the AP... that makes me curious, so I do some homework...

didn't find any rednecks, but lo and behold, guess what we do find... and both had criminal records

Henry Lee Colvin on the left, Aaron Harris on the right
Attached Images

Last edited by Smooth; 09-22-2019 at 12:15 PM.

Old
  (#4)
JC
Needs Moderation

JC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond repute

09-22-2019, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth View Post
hmmm.... no pictures by the AP... that makes me curious, so I do some homework...

didn't find any rednecks, but lo and behold, guess what we do find... and both had criminal records

My baby dindo nuffin wrong and now he dead!

JC

It's not what you don't know that get's you in trouble
It's what you know that just ain't so

Old
  (#5)
jimmyco
NRA4Life
jimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond repute

09-22-2019, 01:45 PM

OP couldn't even post his own photo of a redneck, instead shows some dude wearing a US flag.

Player-Bob Owen Custom
Breaker-N.E. O'Barqueue
Case-Rusty Melton 1x2

Old
  (#6)
FairladyZ
The Boss Stooge
FairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

09-22-2019, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyco View Post
OP couldn't even post his own photo of a redneck, instead shows some dude wearing a US flag.
Makes the OP proud to be an American hiding in the PI, doesn't it....

If you tolerate this, then your children will be next.

I have never quoted someone in my signature....but I found such a shallow idiotic comment like this worthy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Johnson View Post
Everybody already knows that "conservative" means "bigot".

pj
chgo

Old
  (#7)
j2pac
Marital Slow Learner.

j2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond repute

09-22-2019, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pangit View Post

Cleansing the gene pool, two rednecks at a time.

A shooting apparently tied to a longstanding "beef" left two people dead and several others injured early Saturday at a sports bar crowded with young people in Lancaster, South Carolina, according to authorities.

"It was one person targeting another, and unfortunately we have 10 shooting victims," Lancaster County Sheriff Barry Faile told reporters Saturday afternoon.

The sheriff said gunfire erupted at around 2:45 a.m. at the Old Skool Sports Bar & Grill in Lancaster, about 60 miles north of Columbia and about 45 miles south of Charlotte, North Carolina.

Two men were killed at the scene and eight were injured in the shooting, four of them airlifted to a hospital. Another person was injured in a fall as patrons tried to flee the bar, Faile said.

The dead were identified Saturday as Henry Lee Colvin, 29, of Rock Hill, and Aaron Harris, 28, of Kershaw, according to the Lancaster County Coroner's Office.

"I believe it was a beef between two individuals who showed up at the same place and things turned violent," Faile said. "And there were several others who got shot who were at the wrong place at the wrong time."

He said authorities had surveillance footage from the scene and had identified a possible suspect.

Authorities said a large crowd of young people was at the bar when the shooting occurred and that shots were fired inside and outside.

Authorities aren't sure if more than one person fired a weapon.

Faile said it was the second time this year that police had been called to the scene because of reports of a shooting.
And yet you live abroad, financially supporting the Duterte regime, while mocking gun violence.

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire - "What you are shouts so loudly in my ears, I cannot hear what you say." - R.W. Emerson -

TOMAHAWK FERRULE MATERIAL - NO CLICK, JUST BANG.

Old
  (#8)
ribdoner
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
ribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4300

09-22-2019, 02:47 PM

Quote:

blacks can be rednecks as crackers can be n!@@er$

the op doesn't have the class of either group

the truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off

Old
  (#9)
pt109
WO double hemlock

pt109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond repute

09-22-2019, 03:33 PM

Quote:

Name:  945DF6B0-EFFC-48C7-8C96-1BBA5C77FD81.jpeg
Views: 374
Size:  16.7 KB

Name:  2E6E446B-8BFA-4623-B3C0-6ABE356AE4B5.jpeg
Views: 375
Size:  12.3 KB

Name:  D537EED7-C5F1-45FC-9E61-64E5DFB5010C.jpeg
Views: 375
Size:  32.1 KB

Pangit....will that be sunny side up?

Lionize your game.
http://www.alexpagulayan.com/

MAGIC CHALK call Marco Polo 647-287-8131

If pool players had to have knowledge of geometry and physics before talking about geometry and physics, all of the aiming threads would disappear.

Bob Jewett
SF Billiard Academy

Old
  (#10)
spktur
AzB Silver Member
spktur has a reputation beyond reputespktur has a reputation beyond reputespktur has a reputation beyond reputespktur has a reputation beyond reputespktur has a reputation beyond reputespktur has a reputation beyond reputespktur has a reputation beyond reputespktur has a reputation beyond reputespktur has a reputation beyond reputespktur has a reputation beyond reputespktur has a reputation beyond repute

09-22-2019, 03:59 PM

Pangit is an idiot, he couldn't cut it as an American so he left the country and wants to bad mouth it like he knows what the hell he talking about but he's a lost duck in high cotton.

Old
  (#11)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

09-22-2019, 05:15 PM

Quote:

hahahhahahhahahhahhahahahha, too funny. Pangit foiled again. It never gets old though.

I mean, so everyone that lives in NC is a "redneck" according to our lady boy poster who resides among the pedo's.

RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN

Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB

ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave

Old
  (#12)
DelawareDogs
AzB <Platinum> Member
DelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond repute

09-23-2019, 06:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRJ View Post
hahahhahahhahahhahhahahahha, too funny. Pangit foiled again. It never gets old though.

I mean, so everyone that lives in NC is a "redneck" according to our lady boy poster who resides among the pedo's.
Bwahhhhahahah.

It's actually quite interesting, Pagit's Xenophobia is showing........

Old
  (#13)
Casual Observer
Viva... yeah whatever
Casual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

09-23-2019, 07:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pt109 View Post
Attachment 530464

Attachment 530465

Attachment 530466

Pangit....will that be sunny side up?
LOL!
Thanks for the chuckle.

"...And the trees are all kept equal
By hatchet, axe, and saw..."

Neil Peart

...I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine...
Atlas Shrugged

Old
  (#14)
Casual Observer
Viva... yeah whatever
Casual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

09-23-2019, 07:53 AM

After this ignorant episode, you would think the O.P. would just slink off and crawl back under his rock, but being embarrassed and made to look like an absolute fool is just an average day for that mindless troll.

"...And the trees are all kept equal
By hatchet, axe, and saw..."

Neil Peart

...I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine...
Atlas Shrugged

Old
  (#15)
FairladyZ
The Boss Stooge
FairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

09-23-2019, 07:56 AM

panging Pangit......ohh where are you?

If you tolerate this, then your children will be next.

I have never quoted someone in my signature....but I found such a shallow idiotic comment like this worthy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Johnson View Post
Everybody already knows that "conservative" means "bigot".

pj
chgo

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: