Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page Liz Ford chops up Earl at the BLAZE! You are my HERO!!!
Page 1 of 5 1 23 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Liz Ford chops up Earl at the BLAZE! You are my HERO!!!
Old
  (#1)
SUPERSTAR
Banned
SUPERSTAR has a reputation beyond reputeSUPERSTAR has a reputation beyond reputeSUPERSTAR has a reputation beyond reputeSUPERSTAR has a reputation beyond reputeSUPERSTAR has a reputation beyond reputeSUPERSTAR has a reputation beyond reputeSUPERSTAR has a reputation beyond reputeSUPERSTAR has a reputation beyond reputeSUPERSTAR has a reputation beyond reputeSUPERSTAR has a reputation beyond reputeSUPERSTAR has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 5600

Liz Ford chops up Earl at the BLAZE! You are my HERO!!! - 05-08-2007, 10:36 PM

Congratulations to Liz ford on her playing so rock solid At LEISURE TIME BILLIARDS that it caused Earl Strickland to forfeit mid match while losing the set, and in the process, making him lose his mind, go on tilt, curse out everyone in the place and say some truly unbelievable things to basically make a humongous ass out of himself.

Liz, you should think of it as a huge feather in your cap and smile every time you think of it after having to endure that indignant confrontational world class piece of junk. (anyone who heard some of the stuff he was saying would agree in an instant)
Liz you should be proud.
You deserve nothing less then having a parade in your honor celebrating it.
The next time i see you, the first thing i am gonna do is congratulate you in person for a job well done.

Last edited by SUPERSTAR; 05-08-2007 at 10:57 PM.

Old
  (#2)
JoeyInCali
AzB Silver Member

JoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4400

05-08-2007, 10:40 PM

Damn!
Congrats to Liz for beating Earl.

Old
  (#3)
jay helfert
Shoot Pool, not people
jay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

05-08-2007, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERSTAR
Congratulations to Liz ford on her playing so rock solid that it caused Earl Strickland to forfeit mid match while losing the set, and in the process, making him lose his mind, go on tilt, curse out everyone in the place and say some truly unbelievable things to basically make a humongous ass out of himself.

Liz, you should think of it as a huge feather in your cap and smile every time you think of it after having to endure that indignant confrontational world class piece of junk. (anyone who head some of the stuff he was saying would agree in an instant)
Liz you should be proud.
You deserve nothing less then having a parade in your honor celebrating it.
The next time i see you, the first thing i am gonna do is congratulate you in person for a job well done.
Tell us how you really feel Suppy.

Old
  (#4)
bruin70
don't wannabe M0DERATOR
bruin70 has a reputation beyond reputebruin70 has a reputation beyond reputebruin70 has a reputation beyond reputebruin70 has a reputation beyond reputebruin70 has a reputation beyond reputebruin70 has a reputation beyond reputebruin70 has a reputation beyond reputebruin70 has a reputation beyond reputebruin70 has a reputation beyond reputebruin70 has a reputation beyond reputebruin70 has a reputation beyond repute

05-08-2007, 10:48 PM

so where did they meet,,,,

and i wish i were there.

Old
  (#5)
SUPERSTAR
Banned
SUPERSTAR has a reputation beyond reputeSUPERSTAR has a reputation beyond reputeSUPERSTAR has a reputation beyond reputeSUPERSTAR has a reputation beyond reputeSUPERSTAR has a reputation beyond reputeSUPERSTAR has a reputation beyond reputeSUPERSTAR has a reputation beyond reputeSUPERSTAR has a reputation beyond reputeSUPERSTAR has a reputation beyond reputeSUPERSTAR has a reputation beyond reputeSUPERSTAR has a reputation beyond repute

05-08-2007, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay helfert
Tell us how you really feel Suppy.

I am smiling ear to ear for her thinking about it. I believe the phrase is S@!# eating grin. Just like this smiley

Old
  (#6)
SUPERSTAR
Banned

05-08-2007, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruin70
so where did they meet,,,,

and i wish i were there.
MY bad, already edited it.

Old
  (#7)
iralee
AzB Silver Member
iralee has a reputation beyond reputeiralee has a reputation beyond reputeiralee has a reputation beyond reputeiralee has a reputation beyond reputeiralee has a reputation beyond reputeiralee has a reputation beyond reputeiralee has a reputation beyond reputeiralee has a reputation beyond reputeiralee has a reputation beyond reputeiralee has a reputation beyond reputeiralee has a reputation beyond repute

05-08-2007, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERSTAR
Congratulations to Liz ford on her playing so rock solid that it caused Earl Strickland to forfeit mid match while losing the set, and in the process, making him lose his mind, go on tilt, curse out everyone in the place and say some truly unbelievable things to basically make a humongous ass out of himself.
That win is extremely significant for her to have in her pocket... go Liz!

Old
  (#8)
cuechick
Flys In the Kitchen
cuechick has a reputation beyond reputecuechick has a reputation beyond reputecuechick has a reputation beyond reputecuechick has a reputation beyond reputecuechick has a reputation beyond reputecuechick has a reputation beyond reputecuechick has a reputation beyond reputecuechick has a reputation beyond reputecuechick has a reputation beyond reputecuechick has a reputation beyond reputecuechick has a reputation beyond repute

05-09-2007, 06:11 AM

She mentioned something in her blog but in such an understated way, I was not sure what she meant. FYI: Her blog is pretty entertaining, she has a great sense of humor.

Nice going Liz!

Old
  (#9)
uwate
daydreaming about pool
uwate has a reputation beyond reputeuwate has a reputation beyond reputeuwate has a reputation beyond reputeuwate has a reputation beyond reputeuwate has a reputation beyond reputeuwate has a reputation beyond reputeuwate has a reputation beyond reputeuwate has a reputation beyond reputeuwate has a reputation beyond reputeuwate has a reputation beyond reputeuwate has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 62
  Send a message via MSN to uwate  
05-09-2007, 06:30 AM

she is pretty hot too :-)

[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by uwate; 05-09-2007 at 06:35 AM.

Two things... Two very big things.
Old
  (#10)
Slider
S.F. Bay Area
Slider has a reputation beyond reputeSlider has a reputation beyond reputeSlider has a reputation beyond reputeSlider has a reputation beyond reputeSlider has a reputation beyond reputeSlider has a reputation beyond reputeSlider has a reputation beyond reputeSlider has a reputation beyond reputeSlider has a reputation beyond reputeSlider has a reputation beyond reputeSlider has a reputation beyond repute

Talking Two things... Two very big things. - 05-09-2007, 06:53 AM

1) Earl has some sort of psychological handicap regarding playing pool with women.

2) Supe, you have an absolutely amazing set of t3at5.

Ken

Luck comes in two flavors…
------------------------------------------------
With every passing year, more of the stuff I buy comes with a lifetime guarantee.

Old
  (#11)
Barbara
Wilson deleted my avatar
Barbara has a reputation beyond reputeBarbara has a reputation beyond reputeBarbara has a reputation beyond reputeBarbara has a reputation beyond reputeBarbara has a reputation beyond reputeBarbara has a reputation beyond reputeBarbara has a reputation beyond reputeBarbara has a reputation beyond reputeBarbara has a reputation beyond reputeBarbara has a reputation beyond reputeBarbara has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1125

05-09-2007, 07:10 AM

Well, her nickname is "The Giant Killer"!

Congrats Liz!!

Barbara

Old
  (#12)
Craig Fales
Registered bubinga user
Craig Fales has a reputation beyond reputeCraig Fales has a reputation beyond reputeCraig Fales has a reputation beyond reputeCraig Fales has a reputation beyond reputeCraig Fales has a reputation beyond reputeCraig Fales has a reputation beyond reputeCraig Fales has a reputation beyond reputeCraig Fales has a reputation beyond reputeCraig Fales has a reputation beyond reputeCraig Fales has a reputation beyond reputeCraig Fales has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 400
  Send a message via MSN to Craig Fales Send a message via Yahoo to Craig Fales  
05-09-2007, 08:08 AM

Way to go Liz...I like seeing 'em crumble like a cookie...

Old
  (#13)
Maniac
2manyQ's
Maniac has a reputation beyond reputeManiac has a reputation beyond reputeManiac has a reputation beyond reputeManiac has a reputation beyond reputeManiac has a reputation beyond reputeManiac has a reputation beyond reputeManiac has a reputation beyond reputeManiac has a reputation beyond reputeManiac has a reputation beyond reputeManiac has a reputation beyond reputeManiac has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

05-09-2007, 08:31 AM

SUPERSTAR,

Here's something pretty cool . On your avatar, if you take a piece of paper (or a business card, your hand, etc.) and cover up the top half of it (basically the hair line on up), it looks like a ladies a$$ . Geez, the best of both worlds !!!

I must be a sick puppy, eh???

Maniac

Playing cues: 2 Larry Vigus 60" customs, Jacoby D11 w/314-2
Break/jump cues: Larry Vigus 60"dedicated break, Jerico Stinger, Jacoby jump cue
Case: 2 Sterling Wave 4x8's, Sterling butterfly

"I try to think, but nothing happens!" Curly Howard

thanks?
Old
  (#14)
lizford
AzB Silver Member

lizford has a reputation beyond reputelizford has a reputation beyond reputelizford has a reputation beyond reputelizford has a reputation beyond reputelizford has a reputation beyond reputelizford has a reputation beyond reputelizford has a reputation beyond reputelizford has a reputation beyond reputelizford has a reputation beyond reputelizford has a reputation beyond reputelizford has a reputation beyond repute

thanks? - 05-09-2007, 08:52 AM

As I just wrote to Superstar:

"Thanks for outing me...
The attention-whore in me says "Yay!" but the other 95% of me has a sinking feeling like a target was just placed around my neck "

Rather than being upset, I was tickled pink that I got the honor of the full "Earl Show". I would have felt cheated if I played him and nothing happened. Or worse, if he tore through me like I wasn't even there.

Details, please.
Old
  (#15)
crawfish
AzB Silver Member
crawfish has a reputation beyond reputecrawfish has a reputation beyond reputecrawfish has a reputation beyond reputecrawfish has a reputation beyond reputecrawfish has a reputation beyond reputecrawfish has a reputation beyond reputecrawfish has a reputation beyond reputecrawfish has a reputation beyond reputecrawfish has a reputation beyond reputecrawfish has a reputation beyond reputecrawfish has a reputation beyond repute

Details, please. - 05-09-2007, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizford
As I just wrote to Superstar:

"Thanks for outing me...
The attention-whore in me says "Yay!" but the other 95% of me has a sinking feeling like a target was just placed around my neck "

Rather than being upset, I was tickled pink that I got the honor of the full "Earl Show". I would have felt cheated if I played him and nothing happened. Or worse, if he tore through me like I wasn't even there.
Could I get some details of this match? Ranked, Unranked? Why Earl snapped? I mean, congratulations on a match, I think.

Page 1 of 5 1 23 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: