oh god bucktooth is here

mikeiniowa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
where is fatboy. somebody please come shut this guy up. he is killing us with the talk. he is funny.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
mikeiniowa said:
where is fatboy. somebody please come shut this guy up. he is killing us with the talk. he is funny.

sadly Fatboy-me is still in Germany having another lazer de-nervation done on my back tomarrow again, I have been here about a month and will be here until next monday or tuesday-then on to Vegas. Sorry I'd love to come sooner but its impossible. I have been down for just over 2 years with SEVER back problems, Germany is the best place in the world for orthpoedics, the good news is i'm only 40 and I have him in my sights, ill bet so much $$$ he get rust in his arm so fast he wont know what happened,,,,,call911. let him talk its his rope he hangign himself with in my back yard LOLOLOL, i'll have to listen to the "i'm blind, i'm old , i'm this i'm that....." /the more he talks the more he will lose-its the way it works, I'll bring a gym bag with me and 4 armed bodyguards-you know what I mean-and when I cant zip it up because it has so much of his $$$ in it I will politely leave.

thanks for the heads up

Last edited:

mikeiniowa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
bucktooth says good luck in germany and he understands.

when he is not yelling he seems like a good guy. he does want everybody to know that he was here on time prepared to play.

I just want to say that the tooth is very entertaining and while he says some outlandlish stuff it never got rude or crude. just funny shit

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i have known Tooth for years and his son for 10 years. Tell hello and if anyone could please find out how long he will be there? and send him my regards, i'm going to try and leave Germany soon as possible, if I feel good enough I'll be there this weekend or earily in the week, I'm in no shape to play right now. I was just trash talking in my last post, but I am going to play him real hi , higher than he has ever played, thats a promis, within a year. I have to get healthy and in-stroke before I can, the ball is in my court.

thanks everyone,
and mikeiniowa

fatboy

mikeiniowa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think tooth said he will be here till the 18th.

having back troubles suck. good luck with it all.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
thanks mike, i wont see him this trip, but thats cool, the word will get out i'm sure when we play and where we play etc. I hope he is well and has good luck in Vegas. thanks again for passing the info. this back thing has kept me horizontal for 18 months, floor or bed all day everyday, i can play pool on good days for 2 hours if i'm lucky and that might be 3 days a week or less some times i dont hit a ball for 3 weeks. I knew it was comming for the last 20 years.

fatboy, all 245 pounds of me.

Last edited: