Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page Jimmy Mataya and Danny Diliberto

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Jimmy Mataya and Danny Diliberto
Old
  (#1)
Fatboy
AzB Silver Member
Fatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2400

Jimmy Mataya and Danny Diliberto - 05-16-2007, 03:59 PM

did a good job in the booth announcing the 10 ball ring game at DCC. Mitch laurance needs a new job. ijust watched it on youtube.com those videos only had like 20 views each, the game was a gaff but they made it watchable, usally i watch pool with the volume off

OG member of the Lock Society members or OG-LS;

Just call me Fat-Lock

im getting old and sloppy....

Old
  (#2)
JAM
On the Hill
JAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 325

05-17-2007, 03:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy
did a good job in the booth announcing the 10 ball ring game at DCC. Mitch laurance needs a new job. ijust watched it on youtube.com those videos only had like 20 views each, the game was a gaff but they made it watchable, usally i watch pool with the volume off
Post up a link, please, so the rest of us can enjoy!

JAM

Old
  (#3)
TheBook
Ret Professional Goof Off
TheBook has a reputation beyond reputeTheBook has a reputation beyond reputeTheBook has a reputation beyond reputeTheBook has a reputation beyond reputeTheBook has a reputation beyond reputeTheBook has a reputation beyond reputeTheBook has a reputation beyond reputeTheBook has a reputation beyond reputeTheBook has a reputation beyond reputeTheBook has a reputation beyond reputeTheBook has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

05-17-2007, 05:42 AM

They do a better job than Mitch but after you hear Jimmy do a few games you get tired of his same old BS.

I think Mitch has a deal with ESPN that lets him sleep in the same room with Ewa for free when he does the announcing.

Old
  (#4)
Andrew Manning
Aspiring know-it-all
Andrew Manning has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Manning has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Manning has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Manning has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Manning has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Manning has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Manning has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Manning has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Manning has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Manning has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Manning has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

05-17-2007, 07:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAM

JAM
See this thread, where scaramouche informs us that BCN has put up a LOT of their video footage for free on youtube. There's a whole match of Keith playing Ryan McCreesh, as well as the ring game fatboy mentions.

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=62809

-Andrew

I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.

If you knew what you didn't know, you wouldn't not know it. -Danny Diliberto

Old
  (#5)
Fatboy
AzB Silver Member
Fatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2400

05-17-2007, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAM

JAM
it was in the thread that i cant seem to find anymore with alot of links, JImmy stole the show, danny was ok, the pool game was a gaff-but it was fun to listen to jimmy, i watched 3 of the 6 hours of it.

OG member of the Lock Society members or OG-LS;

Just call me Fat-Lock

im getting old and sloppy....

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: