Southwest cues waiting list

jazznpool

Superior Cues--Unchalked!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Simply call or write the good people at South West cues 702-870-9615. I hope you're not in a big hurry:D

Martin

idontknow said:
hey guys.. can anyone here tell me how i can get my name on the southwest cue waiting list? thanks

idontknow

Registered
jazznpool said:
Simply call or write the good people at South West cues 702-870-9615. I hope you're not in a big hurry:D

Martin

not at all i need a couple of months to save up for the cue anyway :p ...does anyone know what the retail would be on a level 2 cue? i see ebay sells them for about 1800.00-2500.00?

MasterClass

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
idontknow said:
not at all i need a couple of months to save up for the cue anyway :p ...does anyone know what the retail would be on a level 2 cue? i see ebay sells them for about 1800.00-2500.00?
Don't worry about the money. You will have plenty of time to save up for it. just hope that by then you are still enjoying the game of pool.

I am sure you know that you will have to wait almost a decade now before your turn comes so if you start saving now you can really really make something nice and fancy for yourself. Plus maybe buy a house and a pool table to play it on!

cueandcushion

Cue & Cushion_STL_MO
Silver Member
Time estimate?

I think they are running right at 8 to 9 years currently on the list.

Some websites have them brand new but expect to pay a premium.

TheBook

Ret Professional Goof Off
Silver Member
MasterClass said:
Don't worry about the money. You will have plenty of time to save up for it. just hope that by then you are still enjoying the game of pool.

I am sure you know that you will have to wait almost a decade now before your turn comes so if you start saving now you can really really make something nice and fancy for yourself. Plus maybe buy a house and a pool table to play it on!

Save a dollar a day or your coffee money. By the time your name comes up you will probably need the money for your retirement. With my luck the day my name comes up my phone number will be obsolete, and there will be no record of where I moved to.

PROG8R

Gator Nation
Silver Member
Dont listen to them.

Hell I put my name on the list in Oct of 1999 and still. NADA.
I did get an email though so I am sure that I am in the QUE by now.

Funny thing is I wont even play with it before it hits the market.

LOL
:eek:

dardusm

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Also remember, it doesn't cost anything to put your name on the list. When or if they do begin building your cue then you have to send in a deposit and the price is supposed to be locked in but have heard they made an adjustment recently.

mrinsatiable

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
send me a pm if u want to sell your spot

Looking to buy someone's spot in line for the sw so i can get it sometime next year.

pm if you have a spot and i'll tell you my specs.

thanks

Roadkill

Retired Pool Hustler
Silver Member
I've been on the list since 2000. Laurie told me last week that she's still working on 1999 orders. If you're young, give her a call and she'll put you on the list.

Ktown D

Neverwuzzz
Silver Member
I have been on the list since 2004 and I am not looking at getting my cues anytime soon.:(

I will probably have my Hercek for a while when my name comes up for the SW's.

RunoutalloverU

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Im sure you could find like 20 great cuemakers that you can get a cue from in a year or less, waiting that long is just retarded.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
I called back in 1999 and they put me on hold. I'm still waiting for them to answer. :cool:

jschaefer

Registered
i understand there is a guy in vegas named vince that often has sw cues for sale. he used to run ads in the classified section of pool magazines. you might want to find him.

Varney Cues

Handcrafted quality!
Silver Member
jschaefer said:
i understand there is a guy in vegas named vince that often has sw cues for sale. he used to run ads in the classified section of pool magazines. you might want to find him.

Vince Tedesco :)

maxeypad2007

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I actually talked with Vince Tedesco yesterday.

All the cues he gets are six points with 0-3 veneers, no extra rings, 2 shafts at 13mm and a various mixture of different woods. The price is basically a non-negotiable $2600 Shipped overnight with insurance.

He will NOT send you pictures of the cues, but will describe them to you at least over the phone. I can't really blame him since he can sell these all day and all night at that price.

Pii

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
maxeypad2007 said:
I actually talked with Vince Tedesco yesterday.

All the cues he gets are six points with 0-3 veneers, no extra rings, 2 shafts at 13mm and a various mixture of different woods. The price is basically a non-negotiable $2600 Shipped overnight with insurance.

He will NOT send you pictures of the cues, but will describe them to you at least over the phone. I can't really blame him since he can sell these all day and all night at that price.

You would think he could at least send some pics. With digital camera's and the internet it's a trivial thing to do.