King of the hill at D&D
Old
  (#1)
Gerry
AzB Silver Member
Gerry has a reputation beyond reputeGerry has a reputation beyond reputeGerry has a reputation beyond reputeGerry has a reputation beyond reputeGerry has a reputation beyond reputeGerry has a reputation beyond reputeGerry has a reputation beyond reputeGerry has a reputation beyond reputeGerry has a reputation beyond reputeGerry has a reputation beyond reputeGerry has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

King of the hill at D&D - 10-07-2007, 05:06 PM

Another fun day of 14.1 at D&D family billiards today. The match was Florida Bob Maidhof vs Lou Johnson in a 300 point battle. For all of you that don't know this is a monthly event that you can check out at http://www.thebilliardstour.com/dd-k...-the-hill.html The wife and I had a great time seeing everyone, watching the match, eating killer BBQ from next door, and cracking jokes with Mickey the owner and Pete Sinkler both great assets to 14.1.

We left before the match was over, but Bob looked to be in control to be the king for another month.

If any of you are close by to see these matches, they are great fun, and there is a kitty for a 300 and out run that gets bigger by $100 a month....now at $900....sorry Pete!

later, Gerry

No short term memory and no expectation!=Dead stroke!

Last edited by Gerry; 10-07-2007 at 05:09 PM.

Old
  (#2)
Blackjack
Illuminati Blacksmack
Blackjack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackjack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackjack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackjack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackjack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackjack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackjack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackjack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackjack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackjack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackjack has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 600

10-07-2007, 06:13 PM

Hopefully Mickey can provide us with some updates... I'd also like to hear about the format of this event - I might start something like that here in Florida.

"Turkeys are hitting the ground like sacks of wet cement!" ~ Les Nessman

“Dead balls are harder to find than they are to make." ~ Cisero Murphy

"When all else fails, try not missing ... INTENTIONALLY." ~ Steve Mizerak

www.thezone-spc.com

Playing Cue - McDermott D-21 w/ Predator Z Shaft
Favorite Pool Player - Joey Koontz

K.O.T.H at D&D
Old
  (#3)
highrun55
can`t make a ball anymore
highrun55 has a reputation beyond reputehighrun55 has a reputation beyond reputehighrun55 has a reputation beyond reputehighrun55 has a reputation beyond reputehighrun55 has a reputation beyond reputehighrun55 has a reputation beyond reputehighrun55 has a reputation beyond reputehighrun55 has a reputation beyond reputehighrun55 has a reputation beyond reputehighrun55 has a reputation beyond reputehighrun55 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 50

Thumbs up K.O.T.H at D&D - 10-07-2007, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack
Hopefully Mickey can provide us with some updates... I'd also like to hear about the format of this event - I might start something like that here in Florida.
Bob Maidhof Won Again Today, 300 to 58. Lou Johnson just couldn`t get a roll to save his butt.
Plus his eyes arent as good these days.
Thew high run today was only 75 I believe, last month Bob ran a 171.

The format is a single race to 300 points, if you win you come back next month to defend the title.

1st place gets $150.00 2nd place gets $75.00
Pete puts up all the money and I donate the table time.
As most of you know pete and I try our best to keep this great game alive.
I would rather play 14-1 than have sex. just ask my x wife LOL

$100.00 Added to a side pot monthly for a 300 and out match.
This could get big before someone nails it. $1000.00 NEXT MONTH
We are signed up until Nov 08

Thanks for asking Blackjack

Straight Pool "the Breakfast of Champions"

K.O.T.H at D&D
Old
  (#4)
highrun55
can`t make a ball anymore
highrun55 has a reputation beyond reputehighrun55 has a reputation beyond reputehighrun55 has a reputation beyond reputehighrun55 has a reputation beyond reputehighrun55 has a reputation beyond reputehighrun55 has a reputation beyond reputehighrun55 has a reputation beyond reputehighrun55 has a reputation beyond reputehighrun55 has a reputation beyond reputehighrun55 has a reputation beyond reputehighrun55 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 50

Talking K.O.T.H at D&D - 10-07-2007, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerry
Another fun day of 14.1 at D&D family billiards today. The match was Florida Bob Maidhof vs Lou Johnson in a 300 point battle. For all of you that don't know this is a monthly event that you can check out at http://www.thebilliardstour.com/dd-k...-the-hill.html The wife and I had a great time seeing everyone, watching the match, eating killer BBQ from next door, and cracking jokes with Mickey the owner and Pete Sinkler both great assets to 14.1.

We left before the match was over, but Bob looked to be in control to be the king for another month.

If any of you are close by to see these matches, they are great fun, and there is a kitty for a 300 and out run that gets bigger by $100 a month....now at $900....sorry Pete!

later, Gerry
Thanks Gerry for the kind words, and good to see you and Missy Cue again.
See ya soon

Straight Pool "the Breakfast of Champions"

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: