Who said this?

gpeezy

for sale!
"You judge a king by the size of his wallet and his palace. You can leave the crown in the toilet."

s'portplayer

Midnight Rambler
Silver Member
Fats

My first guess was Fattie as well. He couldn't talk for a minute without talking about money in some form or another. Oh and how many kings he had the nuts on or how many cadillacs he owned.

noRulez

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Minnesota Fats.. They told him he was the uncrowned king of pool or something and that was his response.

s'portplayer

Midnight Rambler
Silver Member
Corvette????

Corvette, just wondering what this obsession is with Barry Manilow? I'm beginning to wonder about ya. I bet half the people on AZ don't even know who Barry Manilow is and here you are spouting his name in every thread you can. LOL:D :p :D

corvette1340

www.EpawnMarket.com
Silver Member
s'portplayer said:
Corvette, just wondering what this obsession is with Barry Manilow? I'm beginning to wonder about ya. I bet half the people on AZ don't even know who Barry Manilow is and here you are spouting his name in every thread you can. LOL:D :p :D

I'm sure 90% of the people on here know who Barry Manilow is. But I bet a lot fewer know who Kelly Leak is.

BillPorter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
corvette1340 said:
I'm sure 90% of the people on here know who Barry Manilow is. But I bet a lot fewer know who Kelly Leak is.

I guess you mean Jackie Earle Haley?