The Monkey and the Cue Ball

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
A guy walked into a bar with his pet monkey and ordered a drink. While he was drinking, the monkey jumped all over the place. It grabbed some nuts off the bar and ate them, then grabbed some cocktail onions and ate them.

Then the jumped onto the pool table, took the cue ball, stuck
it in his mouth, and to everyone's amazement, somehow swallowed it whole. The bartender screamed at the guy, "Did you see what your monkey just did?" The guy said, "No, what?"

"He just ate a billiard ball off my pool table... whole!"

"Yeah" the guy replied, " that doesn't surprise me. He eats everything in
sight. Sorry, I'll pay for the cue ball." The guy finished his drink, paid his bar bill and paid for the stuff the monkey ate and left.

Two weeks later, he came into the bar again along with his monkey. He
ordered a drink and the monkey started running around the bar just like before. While the guy was finishing his drink, the monkey found a maraschino cherry on the bar. He grabbed it, stuck it up his butt, then pulled it out and ate it. Then the monkey found an olive. This, too, he stuck up his butt, pulled it out and ate it.

Disgusted, the bartender blurted out "Did you see what your monkey did now?" he asked. "No, what?" replied the guy.
"Well, he stuck a maraschino cherry up his butt, pulled it out and ate it. The same with an olive!"

"Yeah, that doesn't surprise me," said the guy.

"He still eats everything in sight, but ever since he had to pass that cueball, he measures it first."

(Sorry if old, I just heard it. I'm afraid to admit, this is my kind of joke.)

Last edited:

Blackjack

Illuminati Blacksmack
Silver Member
Actually, I thought this thread was about Lou Figueroa or Pat Johnson. :p

Which one of them was the Monkey Scribe and which one was the Monkey Typist? lol

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
jay helfert said:
I think I know that monkey. He used to come in my poolhall with a cane. :)

And I am a little upset that Jocular Jay was not even mentioned in the funniest poster's thread!

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Blackjack said:
Actually, I thought this thread was about Lou Figueroa or Pat Johnson. :p

Which one of them was the Monkey Scribe and which one was the Monkey Typist? lol

uh, to be honest about it, so did I :)

Lou Figueroa
Monkey Scribe
and proud of it

chilli66

the chilli is back!
Silver Member
Definitely a pool hall classic! It came up again at a match last week followed by another monkey joke. Not sure I could get away with that one here though!:D