How Long Has It Been Since You Had A Heaping Bowl Of Wolf Brand Chili ?

!Smorgass Bored

Hump ? What HUMP ?
Gold Member
Well, that's TOO long..... but according to the AZB Home page, you'd have had PLENTY of time for a bowl during some of the U.S. Open matches.

From the Home page:
"Former champion Corey Deuel came back to defeat Jonni Fulcher 11-10 and in the longest match of the night, Shannon Daulton defeated Nick Varner 11-9 in a little over four hours."

FOUR HOURS... plus ? Over four hours to play 20 games of 9 Ball ? What's up with that ? According to my fingers & toes, that's FIVE games an HOUR average. Isn't anyone running out or making an early nine or On The Snap ?

Corey Deuel's match with Fulcher went to 21 games, how long did that take ? I'm guessing that match won't make it to ESPN, but is it on Accu-Stat ?

Doug
( sheesh, already....................come on and SHOOT ) :)

jgpool

Cue ball draw with this?
Silver Member
Toooo long

That is long. When I ran tournaments I used 6 to 8 minutes per game to calculate length of tourney and that was for Scotch Doubles 8-all!! :eek:

OH by the way, how did you use your toes, do you have a mirror? :confused: :eek: :rolleyes:

!Smorgass Bored

Hump ? What HUMP ?
Gold Member
Over FOUR Hours ? That's Dericulous... imo

jgpool said:
That is long. When I ran tournaments I used 6 to 8 minutes per game to calculate length of tourney and that was for Scotch Doubles 8-all!! :eek:

OH by the way, how did you use your toes, do you have a mirror? :confused: :eek: :rolleyes:

My neighbor helped me.
Doug
( he seemed to LIKE it and he wouldn't stop smiling at me ) :)

Ktown D

Neverwuzzz
Silver Member
Smorgass Bored said:
Well, that's TOO long..... but according to the AZB Home page, you'd have had PLENTY of time for a bowl during some of the U.S. Open matches.

From the Home page:
"Former champion Corey Deuel came back to defeat Jonni Fulcher 11-10 and in the longest match of the night, Shannon Daulton defeated Nick Varner 11-9 in a little over four hours."

FOUR HOURS... plus ? Over four hours to play 20 games of 9 Ball ? What's up with that ? According to my fingers & toes, that's FIVE games an HOUR average. Isn't anyone running out or making an early nine or On The Snap ?

Corey Deuel's match with Fulcher went to 21 games, how long did that take ? I'm guessing that match won't make it to ESPN, but is it on Accu-Stat ?

Doug
( sheesh, already....................come on and SHOOT ) :)
I talked to Shannon last night before his match and he knew it would be a struggle. They played on table 7 which is the table SD played his first match on. The table doesn't break well at all. I didn't talk to him about the match yet but I would imagine that there were many safety battles from dry breaks.

D<-- doesn't care how long it takes if you come out with the W

!Smorgass Bored

Hump ? What HUMP ?
Gold Member
Does The U.S Oportapen Have Porta Potties ?

Ktown D said:
I talked to Shannon last night before his match and he knew it would be a struggle. They played on table 7 which is the table SD played his first match on. The table doesn't break well at all. I didn't talk to him about the match yet but I would imagine that there were many safety battles from dry breaks.

D<-- doesn't care how long it takes if you come out with the W

Well, if you're old and fall asleep easily and you have diabetes and need to pee every 20 minutes, four hours seems like a LIFETIME......
Doug
( of course, a pillow and some Depends make it somewhat easier..... but wetter ) imo :)

jgpool

Cue ball draw with this?
Silver Member
Foot fetish

Smorgass Bored said:
My neighbor helped me.
Doug
( he seemed to LIKE it and he wouldn't stop smiling at me ) :)

My neighbor has a foot fetish, I'm sure she would love to give you a hand as needed! :eek: