Choppy Video ob BCN

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
Choppy Video on BCN

:( I am having a horrible time watching BCN. Am I alone in this delimma??? I am up for any suggestions. Audio is fine the video is choppy it shows me every image for 3 seconds and moves to the next image for 3 seconds. Please comment!!!!

Kid
Dynomite:( :eek: :mad:

Last edited:

Ktown D

Neverwuzzz
Silver Member
Kid Dynomite said:
:( I am having a horrible time watching BCN. Am I alone in this delimma??? I am up for any suggestions. Audio is fine the video is choppy it shows me every image for 3 seconds and moves to the next image for 3 seconds. Please comment!!!!

Kid
Dynomite:( :eek: :mad:
No this is bullshit. I sent a PM to AZHousePro in hopes that he may contact BCN and see if they can resolve this issue.

I gotta hand it to BCN, they ae batting .1000. This crap happens every year no matter what they say is "fixed".

beetle

Do I bug you?
Silver Member
It's unwatchable right now for me. I have not seen an uninterrupted shot in the last 45 minutes. It freezes or goes black every 10 seconds.

Ktown D

Neverwuzzz
Silver Member
Well the feed from BCN must be fine since there are 3 or 4 that say it is good.:confused:

Everybody else must have some freak computer glitch at the same time.:rolleyes:

D<-- frustrated

Ktown D

Neverwuzzz
Silver Member
magix said:
ktown d do you have any ideas to fix it?
Yeah, don't waste $50 next time.

Seriously, there is no way to fix it on our end. It is an issue with BCN. Other streams are fine on my computer.

Purdman

Banned
I paid $14.95 for tonight.

I had to download what was recomended at the top of the screen. It has been fine all night. I have Verizon hi speed and Vista. I am sorry you are having trouble. I will probably pay $14.95 tomorrow if I have time to watch.
Purdman

jnav447

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ktown D said:
Well the feed from BCN must be fine since there are 3 or 4 that say it is good.:confused:

Everybody else must have some freak computer glitch at the same time.:rolleyes:

D<-- frustrated
My feed from BCN has been screwed up since 7 ET (worked fine all day today). I tried 2 other feeds from different providers and they worked fine, so it's not an equipment issue. I know that the Diamond Billiards feed is affected by too many users logging on at the same time, maybe this is causing problems for BCN.

Ktown D

Neverwuzzz
Silver Member
jnav447 said:
My feed from BCN has been screwed up since 7 ET (worked fine all day today). I tried 2 other feeds from different providers and they worked fine, so it's not an equipment issue. I know that the Diamond Billiards feed is affected by too many users logging on at the same time, maybe this is causing problems for BCN.
That is what time mine went to shit as well.