Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page A slight "glitch" in the Free Dinner Raffle

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
A slight "glitch" in the Free Dinner Raffle
Old
  (#1)
BillPorter
AzB Silver Member
BillPorter has a reputation beyond reputeBillPorter has a reputation beyond reputeBillPorter has a reputation beyond reputeBillPorter has a reputation beyond reputeBillPorter has a reputation beyond reputeBillPorter has a reputation beyond reputeBillPorter has a reputation beyond reputeBillPorter has a reputation beyond reputeBillPorter has a reputation beyond reputeBillPorter has a reputation beyond reputeBillPorter has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

A slight "glitch" in the Free Dinner Raffle - 11-30-2007, 07:59 AM

As most of you know, we are running a raffle for a free dinner at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse in Louisville, KY on Wednesday, January 9. The winner will dine with George Fels, Jay Helfert, Mike Haines, and Fatboy.

So what's the "glitch?" I have not gotten payment from one of the fifteen AZ people who originally offered to buy the DVD. The payment was sent through the mail about 10 days ago. Here is the text of a PM I just sent to the person who mailed in the payment that I have not yet received.

"If I get the payment you sent by Monday, Dec. 3, you will still be eligible for the raffle. If I haven't gotten it by then, I will have to use the "first alternate" person (cuebuilder) in your place. If you want to be sure of being eligible for the raffle, you can send me an email address so that I can send you a request for payment from PayPal. Even without a PayPal account, you can then use a credit card to make payment. If you PayPal me the payment, I will simply return to you whatever payment you sent to me in the mail. I am trying to be as fair as possible in preserving your chance to be in the raffle."

Regards,
Bill Porter
http://billporter.smugmug.com/

Old
  (#2)
Black-Balled
He Rides the Skies
Black-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1200
  Send a message via AIM to Black-Balled  
11-30-2007, 08:01 AM

BASTARDS!

pay the man!

Old
  (#3)
BillPorter
AzB Silver Member
BillPorter has a reputation beyond reputeBillPorter has a reputation beyond reputeBillPorter has a reputation beyond reputeBillPorter has a reputation beyond reputeBillPorter has a reputation beyond reputeBillPorter has a reputation beyond reputeBillPorter has a reputation beyond reputeBillPorter has a reputation beyond reputeBillPorter has a reputation beyond reputeBillPorter has a reputation beyond reputeBillPorter has a reputation beyond repute

11-30-2007, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black-Balled
BASTARDS!

pay the man!
I am assuming that the person DID send his payment, just as he said he did. Mail does get lost or mis-delivered from time to time.

Regards,
Bill Porter
http://billporter.smugmug.com/

Old
  (#4)
Johnson
AzB Silver Member
Johnson has a reputation beyond reputeJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeJohnson has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to Johnson Send a message via Yahoo to Johnson  
11-30-2007, 09:40 AM

this time of year mail is really slow and would lose a day for thanksgiving, odds are they sent but just is slower than normal in getting there
________

Last edited by Johnson; 09-01-2011 at 05:12 AM.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: