Something for the season.
Old
  (#1)
klockdoc
ughhhhhhhhhh
klockdoc has a reputation beyond reputeklockdoc has a reputation beyond reputeklockdoc has a reputation beyond reputeklockdoc has a reputation beyond reputeklockdoc has a reputation beyond reputeklockdoc has a reputation beyond reputeklockdoc has a reputation beyond reputeklockdoc has a reputation beyond reputeklockdoc has a reputation beyond reputeklockdoc has a reputation beyond reputeklockdoc has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500
  Send a message via MSN to klockdoc Send a message via Yahoo to klockdoc  
Something for the season. - 11-30-2007, 09:30 AM

This actually belongs in the NPR and if it is a bad idea, then I will delete the post.

But, I just had to show this off. It is a web site from OfficeMax that you can download photos of your family, friends and have them dressed as Elves, then send it to anyone you like.

I have a link below where I used my Kids and grandson for my "Elves". See if you like it, then make your own and share with your friends/family. You can even call in a message to be told when the performance is showing.

http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1116265594

---klockdoc--

"Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak." Larry the Cable Guy

"Always give your best, never get discouraged, never be petty; always remember, others may hate you, but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them, and then you destroy yourself".
Richard Nixon, from his WH farewell address, August 9, 1974

Old
  (#2)
JAM
On the Hill
JAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 325

11-30-2007, 02:43 PM

Here's Keith, Earl, Billy Incardona, and Alex Pagulayan spreading some Christmas cheer: http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1121572240

JAM

Old
  (#3)
Blackjack
Illuminati Blacksmack
Blackjack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackjack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackjack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackjack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackjack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackjack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackjack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackjack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackjack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackjack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackjack has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 600

11-30-2007, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by klockdoc
This actually belongs in the NPR and if it is a bad idea, then I will delete the post.

But, I just had to show this off. It is a web site from OfficeMax that you can download photos of your family, friends and have them dressed as Elves, then send it to anyone you like.

I have a link below where I used my Kids and grandson for my "Elves". See if you like it, then make your own and share with your friends/family. You can even call in a message to be told when the performance is showing.

http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1116265594
LOL

That is so funny - here are some more elves

Scotty Townsend, Tommy Kennedy, Blackjack, & Tony Crosby.

http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1122076928

"Turkeys are hitting the ground like sacks of wet cement!" ~ Les Nessman

“Dead balls are harder to find than they are to make." ~ Cisero Murphy

"When all else fails, try not missing ... INTENTIONALLY." ~ Steve Mizerak

www.thezone-spc.com

Playing Cue - McDermott D-21 w/ Predator Z Shaft
Favorite Pool Player - Joey Koontz

Old
  (#4)
JAM
On the Hill
JAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 325

11-30-2007, 03:14 PM

The Filipino Invasion sents their best Holiday Wishes:

http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1123031443

JAM

Last edited by JAM; 11-30-2007 at 04:19 PM.

Old
  (#5)
klockdoc
ughhhhhhhhhh
klockdoc has a reputation beyond reputeklockdoc has a reputation beyond reputeklockdoc has a reputation beyond reputeklockdoc has a reputation beyond reputeklockdoc has a reputation beyond reputeklockdoc has a reputation beyond reputeklockdoc has a reputation beyond reputeklockdoc has a reputation beyond reputeklockdoc has a reputation beyond reputeklockdoc has a reputation beyond reputeklockdoc has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500
  Send a message via MSN to klockdoc Send a message via Yahoo to klockdoc  
12-01-2007, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAM
The Filipino Invasion sents their best Holiday Wishes:

http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1123031443

JAM
That's great JAM ILMAO.. Glad you liked it. Brings a little cheer to the forum. Thx for the rep

---klockdoc--

"Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak." Larry the Cable Guy

"Always give your best, never get discouraged, never be petty; always remember, others may hate you, but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them, and then you destroy yourself".
Richard Nixon, from his WH farewell address, August 9, 1974

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: