Richard Barney's Germany Trip To Jr. Worlds

cms1169

Registered
I just wanted to take a minute to thank everyone for their support in helping with the Germany raffle. It was greatly appreciated. Without your kindness, this trip would not have been possible for Richard to represent the United States in the Jr. World Tournament. Richard has been playing for a little under 4 years, and I couldn't be more proud of where his game is. Most people never get the chance to say that they represented the United States in anything, so at age 16, he has already accomplished a lot!! He is a very good son, and if you know him at all, a very good person. Thanks again for all of your kindness!! "The Kid's Mom"

BANKONIT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well Done

A Job Well Done Just 16 And Represents The Usa Wow ! You And Richard Can Both Be Proud. Look Foward To Seeing You At The Yankee Club On Good Friday 2008.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We are proud of the guy too! What a great opportunity for him to get off our continent...hope he took the time to see some of Europe!

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Richard Barney: Fine young man with a great mom. Solid player. Team player. All-round class act. The USA can be very proud of this great, young player.

Stan Shuffett

beetle

Do I bug you?
Silver Member
I think I could take him when he was 11, but now he's out of my league! Congratulations Richard. Sorry I missed the raffle but I'll contribute next time.
Oh, and congrats also to Landon, of course!

Last edited: