Happy Birthday Mike Janis

Jeeves

you are in range!!!
Silver Member
warm wishes in the christmas season and new year as well. hope to see you sometime this year.

Blackjack

Illuminati Blacksmack
Silver Member
Happy Birthday Mike, and thanks for all that you do for the game of pool! Have a safe and happy holidays!

MikeJanis

Banned
jay helfert said:
How many candles Mike? :D

XXXX then subtract 1.

Thank you to everyone.

So far my B-day has gone like this............

I had a family emergency that required me to fly to Cleveland last Sunday after the Viking Tour event in Arden, NC.

Last night I had to fly back to Charlotte, NC then get a connecting flight to Atlanta but my plane left CLE late and hovered over Charlotte another hour which made me miss my connecting flight to ATL. I HAVE BEEN SITTING IN THIS DAMM AIRPORT FOR 12 FREAKIN HOURS NOW. I am supposed to have a flight going to ATL at 11:45am today. As soon as I get to ATL I have to drive the 1.25 hours home, load the tour truck then drive the Viking Tour equiptment, my wife and myself to Hickory, Nc for this weekends Viking Tour event.

Unfortunately for me my B-day will be spent in Airports and Cars. So if anyone wants to come to Hickory for this weekends events to have MANY, MANY, MANY, MANY B-day drinks with me come on by Saturday Night and be ready to PARTY !

PS... All birthday and sympathy shots WILL BE ACEPTED !

tigerseye

Kenny Wilson
Silver Member
MikeJanis said:
XXXX then subtract 1.

Thank you to everyone.

I had a family emergency that required me to fly to Cleveland last Sunday after the Viking Tour event in Arden, NC.

Last night I had to fly back to Charlotte, NC then get a connecting flight to Atlanta but my plane left CLE late and hovered over Charlotte another hour which made me miss my connecting flight to ATL. I HAVE BEEN SITTING IN THIS DAMM AIRPORT FOR 12 FREAKIN HOURS NOW. I am supposed to have a flight going to ATL at 11:45am today. As soon as I get to ATL I have to drive the 1.25 hours home, load the tour truck then drive the Viking Tour equiptment, my wife and myself to Hickory, Nc for this weekends Viking Tour event.

Unfortunately for me my B-day will be spent in Airports and Cars. So if anyone wants to come to Hickory for this weekends events to have MANY, MANY, MANY, MANY B-day drinks with me come on by Saturday Night and be ready to PARTY !

I got the 1st round!! =))

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
MikeJanis said:
XXXX then subtract 1.

Thank you to everyone.

We're the same age, 39 and holding!

chilli66

the chilli is back!
Silver Member
Happy birthday, Mike! Sorry to hear it's not been the best of days but you can make up for that later!:D

MikeJanis

Banned
Thanks everyone.

I just got home. My wife had the truck packed and we are heading out to the event. Wish me luck because with everything going on I forgot to update my license plate stickers. It's gonna be fun traveling through 3 SOUTHERN states with expired OHIO plates.

jgpool

Cue ball draw with this?
Silver Member
Happy Birthday

Hope no cops are reading this thread. Anyways Happy Birthday.

Attachments

• happy-bday.jpg
    happy-bday.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 44

poolcuemaster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Happy birthday Mike and I'll see your old drunk or hungover a$$ on Sunday morning if not Saturday night. Merry Christmas to all from North Carolina.

Leonard