Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page damn ! almost had my xmas present :)

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
damn ! almost had my xmas present :)
Old
  (#1)
Solartje
the Brunswick BUG bit me
Solartje has a reputation beyond reputeSolartje has a reputation beyond reputeSolartje has a reputation beyond reputeSolartje has a reputation beyond reputeSolartje has a reputation beyond reputeSolartje has a reputation beyond reputeSolartje has a reputation beyond reputeSolartje has a reputation beyond reputeSolartje has a reputation beyond reputeSolartje has a reputation beyond reputeSolartje has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

damn ! almost had my xmas present :) - 12-21-2007, 12:13 PM

i wanted to beat the 9ball ghost for the first time officially EVER in a race to 10 as my xmas present for 2008!! Cleaned the whole table, the balls, got my mind ready and...

rack1: break and run : 1-0
rack2: 9ball break : 2-0
rack3: missed shot early: 2-1
rack4: break and run: 3-1
rack5: break and run: 4-1 i was feeling GOOD, but my break wasnt controled and only potting 1ball on the break.
rack6: couldnt open the cluster, got stuck: 4-2
rack7: bad positional shot at the end and couldt get the controle of the table back: 4-3:
rack8: break and run: 5-3
rack9: missed a shot (overcut it) 5-4
rack10: missed the 9ball 5-5 i was 4-1 in front and now equal! i got mad and doubled the concentration
rack11: break and run 6-5 (finally got the break working. 2ball + controle)
rack12: break and run 7-5 (2balls + controle)
rack13: break and run 8-5 (2balls + controle) my break was back , now its a 7ball ghost race!! easyer)
rack14: dogged the 8, DOOH! 8-6
rack15: break and run 9-6 (4balls + controle) solly on the HILL!!!
rack16: missed the bank on the 9!! it hit the tits of the pocket: 9-7
rack17: scrached on a 3rail positional shot DARN 9-8
rack18: my positional play was under pressure with the nerves, got on the wrong side and got snookered: 9-9
rack19: 4 balls on the break + controle, finished DEAD straight on 6 for a long close to the rail shot, and the 7 against the end rail. i rolled it in, for a tin cut on the 7, to go back down the table, missed it in the jaws, perfect position for 8 and 9, solly lost 10-9 'DOOO'OOOH !!!

BOEEEH!!! mary xmas my ***!! (sorry for the rant )

EDIT: this was my second wish... run my age and break my record in straightpool before xmas..
here is the video..

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=09vDCXhm64c

J/B cue: BK2 + AIR
play cue: Bob frey fancy bacote SP leather wrap + 314
table: Custom 9ft Diamond pro

practice: 0h to 8h/week poolplayer: for 6 years

Last edited by Solartje; 12-22-2007 at 11:07 AM.

Old
  (#2)
Black-Balled
He Rides the Skies
Black-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1200
  Send a message via AIM to Black-Balled  
12-21-2007, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solartje
DOOH!
YOu suck!!!

Just joking. I have not run a rack in like 100+ days.

Old
  (#3)
Snorks
AzB Silver Member
Snorks has a reputation beyond reputeSnorks has a reputation beyond reputeSnorks has a reputation beyond reputeSnorks has a reputation beyond reputeSnorks has a reputation beyond reputeSnorks has a reputation beyond reputeSnorks has a reputation beyond reputeSnorks has a reputation beyond reputeSnorks has a reputation beyond reputeSnorks has a reputation beyond reputeSnorks has a reputation beyond repute

12-21-2007, 12:39 PM

When you say break and run, are you taking cue ball in hand after the break? If you aren't this is very very solid!!!!

Old
  (#4)
Solartje
the Brunswick BUG bit me
Solartje has a reputation beyond reputeSolartje has a reputation beyond reputeSolartje has a reputation beyond reputeSolartje has a reputation beyond reputeSolartje has a reputation beyond reputeSolartje has a reputation beyond reputeSolartje has a reputation beyond reputeSolartje has a reputation beyond reputeSolartje has a reputation beyond reputeSolartje has a reputation beyond reputeSolartje has a reputation beyond repute

12-21-2007, 02:49 PM

if i a had a shot, i didnt take ball in hand. i think i took ball in hand in the first racks when i wasnt controling, after 5-4 i always had a clear shot and didnt need to take ball in hand. i think it was 50-50. ah well maybe for next year ill finaly beat that old fart

and you are right, i SUCK 4 racks to win one more game, and i missed all 4. thats how BAD i am
in tournament i run a rack maybe once every... 10-15 games.

i guess i'm like earl, i just have bad luck and thats why i lose

Old
  (#5)
Black-Balled
He Rides the Skies
Black-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond repute

12-21-2007, 02:53 PM

Quote:
if i a had a shot, i didnt take ball in hand... after 5-4 i always had a clear shot and didnt need to take ball in hand. i...
So...you are the one that stole DCP's good luck!

Old
  (#6)
Ralph Kramden
BOOM!.. ZOOM!.. MOON!
Ralph Kramden has a reputation beyond reputeRalph Kramden has a reputation beyond reputeRalph Kramden has a reputation beyond reputeRalph Kramden has a reputation beyond reputeRalph Kramden has a reputation beyond reputeRalph Kramden has a reputation beyond reputeRalph Kramden has a reputation beyond reputeRalph Kramden has a reputation beyond reputeRalph Kramden has a reputation beyond reputeRalph Kramden has a reputation beyond reputeRalph Kramden has a reputation beyond repute

12-21-2007, 03:41 PM

Quote:
i wanted to beat the 9ball ghost for the first time officially EVER in a race to 10 as my xmas present for 2008!! Cleaned the whole table, the balls, got my mind ready and...
You still got a whole year 'till Christmas 2008...

GAMES... http://sites.google.com/site/poolandbilliard

Recognize a 1/2 ball 30 degree cut, and the 1/8 ball angles.
Paralysis by aiming analysis happens by thinking too much.

To play at top speed.. You must own the stop shot line.

Old
  (#7)
Solartje
the Brunswick BUG bit me

12-21-2007, 05:23 PM

i got till monday, after that i'm off to amsterdam holland for... a good vacation with the wife

Old
  (#8)
raemondo
AzB Silver Member
raemondo has a brilliant futureraemondo has a brilliant futureraemondo has a brilliant futureraemondo has a brilliant futureraemondo has a brilliant futureraemondo has a brilliant futureraemondo has a brilliant futureraemondo has a brilliant futureraemondo has a brilliant futureraemondo has a brilliant futureraemondo has a brilliant future

12-21-2007, 06:33 PM

SO CLOSE! I feel yer pain

I-L-L-I-N-I Billiards Club @ Urbana-Champaign

Old
  (#9)
Black-Balled
He Rides the Skies

12-22-2007, 07:30 AM

Quote:
i got till monday, after that i'm off to amsterdam holland for... a good vacation with the wife
You DO suck! I want to go back to Amsterdam too!

Old
  (#10)
Solartje
the Brunswick BUG bit me

12-22-2007, 10:53 AM

aaaaaaaaaaargh !!!!

JUST aint my xmas...

After the failed 9ball ghost victory, i wanted to run my age and break my oficial straightpoolrun wich was 29 on a 9ft'er, and im 30.

this time i got my camera out, as i thought it might be cool to add the video later to the 14-1 forum. SO here is the movie = a 34 ball run !!!!! my RECORD and my AGE !!! or .....

ps: this is a 9 ft diamind squeesed into a 4.5m x 5.5m (15feet by 18feet) large (NOT) room... if the cb is close to the cussion, and i need to shot crossside, i have to take out the small cue and jack up.... now count the balls and whatch the 17th ball....

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=09vDCXhm64c

It explains all. if this *@#}{!!! wall wasnt in my way on the back stroke this straight in shot would have been a hanger and i would have had a 34 run instead of 2 stupid 16 + 17 runs!!

happy xmas ???? my ### !!!

i DO suck !!

i always ALMOST beat the best guy around,
i always ALMOST qualify for the big finals
i always ALMOST get into the hot seat
i always ALMOST beat my 2year old records.... but i never do

I think im going to buy some gimics like earl has !! a lucky kneeprotection or so, or maybe kill an animal and sacrefice it for some luck-God. Ps just another post to show ya why one of my nicknames is Murphy. i hate murphy's law !

MArry xmas all from "the shadow man"

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: