Studder Stroke (Hitch Stroke).... Is it just me

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
It was poited out to me today, that when i am playing well are start studdering my stroke. is it only me, or is it just a confidence thing. funny though once i was told about this in my stoke it was all i could think of when i was playing. it really messed me up in my rythem thinking about this..... I Think i was told this to shark me, since i was in dead stroke. and wasnt after they told me....

What A Move Huh!

av84fun

Banned
stevekur1 said:
It was poited out to me today, that when i am playing well are start studdering my stroke. is it only me, or is it just a confidence thing. funny though once i was told about this in my stoke it was all i could think of when i was playing. it really messed me up in my rythem thinking about this..... I Think i was told this to shark me, since i was in dead stroke. and wasnt after they told me....

What A Move Huh!

Could very well have been a shark move. But one of the things that the much-debated pause in the back stroke does is to guarantee against "short stroking" (a less than full back stroke) and various "hitches" in the back stroke.

Regards,
Jim