You have got to see this guy, unblievable!

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That is without a doubt the best billiard video I have ever seen, that slipery new cloth makes some great shots possible, his speed control when all the wine glasses were on the table and he hit a 4? rail shot was awesome, just bumped the 2 balls. the music, lighting, replay etc. was all top notch too. WOW what a video. these guys are getting better and better. I love watching billiards, or playing it with a coach-I cant see the shots.

burns420

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i normally dont care for trick shot videos but that was great. does he play 3 cushion competitions to?

JimS

Grandpa & his grand boys.
Silver Member
I knew before I clicked on your link who it was going to be. The guy is just unbelievable. Truly difficult to believe it. A friend turned me on to him in 99 and I bought a tape of his which I've watched it mesmerized more than once. Thanks for posting it and reminding me. If you ever wonder if pool is an art just watch Sayginer.

Last edited:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Big deal. I totally did that shot in my basement last night.

Sayginer is a top-level 3c pro- at least he was in years past. I'd imagine his thirst for tourney victories has been considerably quenched as a result of his rock-star status...exhibition$, $pecial engagement$, invitational$.

He is one bad dude and a welcome contrast to the technicians he plays against.

I actually sent a very long email to IMAX re: those hi-speed/ heat reading billiards films and the topics of Sayginer/ Ceulemans. It would be a damn fine IMAX, and they doodoo technical films, you know.

TheWizard

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Absolutely amazing, I could never tire of watching Semih working his magic on the 3C table :)

Willie

Gerry

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have been amazed by Him since watching the 3C events from Mr. Sang Lee' website at his room in NYC. There is no better exhibition IMO. YES, he does play in the tourneys as well!! :eek: imagine how you would feel drawing his name first in the charts.....:D

Gerry

chilli66

the chilli is back!
Silver Member
Some of those shots make me feel like my brain's going to explode! Mind boggling is an understatement!!

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
AMAZING, MESMERIZING, SICK!!!

I wish I had learned how to play when I was growing up. Makes me feel like I know nothing. This guy is in another world!

Ron Cook

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
God Bless the victim's families of 911 on this Christmas!

JimS said:
The guy is just unbelievable. Truly difficult to believe it.

A tribute attached for 911 victims and the USA, off subject, but just as amazing to watch!

May the Blessing of the Almighty bring peace this Christmas season to all those families out there too that have lost a love one in our Armed Services, and in accidents like Tony Ellen, and friends who have lost family members suddenly like Dave Piona's family.

For those who still have all their family members, enjoy this season with your family and friends and the ones you care about for our life span gets shorter every day!

http://www.youtube.com/v/QZFkZiwMLZ4

Last edited:

BPG24

Banned
Fatboy said:
That is without a doubt the best billiard video I have ever seen, that slipery new cloth makes some great shots possible, his speed control when all the wine glasses were on the table and he hit a 4? rail shot was awesome, just bumped the 2 balls. the music, lighting, replay etc. was all top notch too. WOW what a video. these guys are getting better and better. I love watching billiards, or playing it with a coach-I cant see the shots.

No doubt!

That is simply amazing

ap_audio

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
if you go to his personal website there are a whole lot more videos in that style on there... www.semihsayginer.com and go to your country, then videos, then choose "youtube videos" and there are a whole bunch more in the very classy setting.