Derby City Action Report
Old
  (#1)
Cornerman
Cue Author...Sometimes
Cornerman has a reputation beyond reputeCornerman has a reputation beyond reputeCornerman has a reputation beyond reputeCornerman has a reputation beyond reputeCornerman has a reputation beyond reputeCornerman has a reputation beyond reputeCornerman has a reputation beyond reputeCornerman has a reputation beyond reputeCornerman has a reputation beyond reputeCornerman has a reputation beyond reputeCornerman has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

Derby City Action Report - 01-09-2008, 10:31 AM

If you aren't yet, you guys have to check out www.theactionreport.com for live free coverage as well as several PPV events from the Derby City Classic. They've had over 1000 viewers on the free stream. They have several more PPV's planned. They have several guest commentators, professionals, celebrities, and shmucks like me. This is the best kick in the pants for pool in a long time, so I suggest to support these guys. Or else, their idea goes away. And I think those who watched know just how good this live action stream has been.

I got the privilege to do the booth announcing with Helena Thornfeldt the entire 10-ball set between Monica Webb and Sarah Rousey on the PPV. So, if you didn't catch it on PPV, buy the DVD if for nothing else, to tell me how much better you would have done as an announcer

Also, for action reports on the Derby City Classic, InsidePOOL is putting up podcasts on the main page ( www.insidepoolmag.com ). For all the podcasts, there's a list of them down the left side, including mine.

Feedback. We need feedback.

Fred <~~~ needs feedback

--------

Name: Freddie Agnir
Shooting Cue: 2017 Tascarella (w/blokid extension)
Breaking Cue:Gilbert

Playing time: just a hair above zero
--------

"I don't care if you win, just cover the spread!"

- Annie Potts (Memaw from Young Sheldon)

Old
  (#2)
selftaut
straight pool nut
selftaut has a reputation beyond reputeselftaut has a reputation beyond reputeselftaut has a reputation beyond reputeselftaut has a reputation beyond reputeselftaut has a reputation beyond reputeselftaut has a reputation beyond reputeselftaut has a reputation beyond reputeselftaut has a reputation beyond reputeselftaut has a reputation beyond reputeselftaut has a reputation beyond reputeselftaut has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 700

01-09-2008, 10:35 AM

Fred, you are getting just to good in the booth, everyday you are getting closer to TAR PRO level commentator! Thanks its great stuff!

After your performance last night I hearby rank you in the top 5 TAR commentators!

http://www.14and1.com America's only nationwide straight pool league!

Last edited by selftaut; 01-09-2008 at 10:39 AM.

Old
  (#3)
beetle
Do I bug you?
beetle has a reputation beyond reputebeetle has a reputation beyond reputebeetle has a reputation beyond reputebeetle has a reputation beyond reputebeetle has a reputation beyond reputebeetle has a reputation beyond reputebeetle has a reputation beyond reputebeetle has a reputation beyond reputebeetle has a reputation beyond reputebeetle has a reputation beyond reputebeetle has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1400

01-09-2008, 10:41 AM

I thought you and Helena had a great rapport. Very entertaining commentary and match. Looking forward to more from TAR.

Steve L. (over half a century old)
Cues:Edwin Reyes, Pechauer, Lucasi
Case: Jack Justis, JB
Table: Olhausen York 9'

Old
  (#4)
Alex Kanapilly
AzB Silver Member
Alex Kanapilly has a reputation beyond reputeAlex Kanapilly has a reputation beyond reputeAlex Kanapilly has a reputation beyond reputeAlex Kanapilly has a reputation beyond reputeAlex Kanapilly has a reputation beyond reputeAlex Kanapilly has a reputation beyond reputeAlex Kanapilly has a reputation beyond reputeAlex Kanapilly has a reputation beyond reputeAlex Kanapilly has a reputation beyond reputeAlex Kanapilly has a reputation beyond reputeAlex Kanapilly has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 6300

01-09-2008, 01:17 PM

I'm addicted to that live feed. You did good Fred. Were you a bit tipsy?

I didn't mind Frost and Chohan as much as I might have come across in another thread, it's just that they sounded like like a couple of whiney degenerate gamblers watching their horse stumble out of the gate instead of the one pocket champions they are.

Landon did good too, very energetic.

P.S. SW is raising their prices, Laurie told me herself.

Alex

Old
  (#5)
9balllvr
AzB Silver Member
9balllvr has a reputation beyond repute9balllvr has a reputation beyond repute9balllvr has a reputation beyond repute9balllvr has a reputation beyond repute9balllvr has a reputation beyond repute9balllvr has a reputation beyond repute9balllvr has a reputation beyond repute9balllvr has a reputation beyond repute9balllvr has a reputation beyond repute9balllvr has a reputation beyond repute9balllvr has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 400

01-09-2008, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornerman
If you aren't yet, you guys have to check out www.theactionreport.com for live free coverage as well as several PPV events from the Derby City Classic. They've had over 1000 viewers on the free stream. They have several more PPV's planned. They have several guest commentators, professionals, celebrities, and shmucks like me. This is the best kick in the pants for pool in a long time, so I suggest to support these guys. Or else, their idea goes away. And I think those who watched know just how good this live action stream has been.

I got the privilege to do the booth announcing with Helena Thornfeldt the entire 10-ball set between Monica Webb and Sarah Rousey on the PPV. So, if you didn't catch it on PPV, buy the DVD if for nothing else, to tell me how much better you would have done as an announcer

Also, for action reports on the Derby City Classic, InsidePOOL is putting up podcasts on the main page ( www.insidepoolmag.com ). For all the podcasts, there's a list of them down the left side, including mine.

Feedback. We need feedback.

Fred <~~~ needs feedback
don't forget the updates on AZ, since you are promoting everyone here have a good time, i wish i was there too!

Old
  (#6)
Cornerman
Cue Author...Sometimes
Cornerman has a reputation beyond reputeCornerman has a reputation beyond reputeCornerman has a reputation beyond reputeCornerman has a reputation beyond reputeCornerman has a reputation beyond reputeCornerman has a reputation beyond reputeCornerman has a reputation beyond reputeCornerman has a reputation beyond reputeCornerman has a reputation beyond reputeCornerman has a reputation beyond reputeCornerman has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

01-09-2008, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Kanapilly
I'm addicted to that live feed. You did good Fred. Were you a bit tipsy?
Tipsy? Moi? LOL!!!!

Yeah, but even without the drinking, I think I would have had as much fun with Helena, Monica, and Sarah.

Fred

--------

Name: Freddie Agnir
Shooting Cue: 2017 Tascarella (w/blokid extension)
Breaking Cue:Gilbert

Playing time: just a hair above zero
--------

"I don't care if you win, just cover the spread!"

- Annie Potts (Memaw from Young Sheldon)

Old
  (#7)
1pRoscoe
AzB Silver Member
1pRoscoe has a reputation beyond repute1pRoscoe has a reputation beyond repute1pRoscoe has a reputation beyond repute1pRoscoe has a reputation beyond repute1pRoscoe has a reputation beyond repute1pRoscoe has a reputation beyond repute1pRoscoe has a reputation beyond repute1pRoscoe has a reputation beyond repute1pRoscoe has a reputation beyond repute1pRoscoe has a reputation beyond repute1pRoscoe has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

01-09-2008, 05:47 PM

Fred drink? Fred doesn't drink.... How do you think he looks so young??

wait.... what is this??

http://www.insidepoolmag.com

Guess I was wrong....

I has wood.

Old
  (#8)
DennyS
Pro-Instructor
DennyS has a reputation beyond reputeDennyS has a reputation beyond reputeDennyS has a reputation beyond reputeDennyS has a reputation beyond reputeDennyS has a reputation beyond reputeDennyS has a reputation beyond reputeDennyS has a reputation beyond reputeDennyS has a reputation beyond reputeDennyS has a reputation beyond reputeDennyS has a reputation beyond reputeDennyS has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500
 Send a message via ICQ to DennyS Send a message via AIM to DennyS Send a message via Yahoo to DennyS Send a message via Skype™ to DennyS 
01-09-2008, 07:54 PM

Fred you guys did a great job in the booth, Thank You
I enjoyed watching the ladies play and yes Tar is Great!

Denny Stewart
www.facebook.com/Denny.Stewart
PBIA Master Instructor
Playing Cue - Cory Barnhart
OB Player Rep.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: