Old
  (#1)
AspiringPlayer
Banned
AspiringPlayer is infamous around these parts

vCash: 500

Aramith TV Balls - 01-10-2008, 01:10 PM

Hello,
I have a set of the Aramith super pro balls, and was wondering if anyone knew how i could get the 4ball and 7 ball from the TV set? I believe those are the only two balls that are different from the regular set, and I wouldnt want to buy an entire set just to get the two balls that are different.

Can anyone help me here?

Carl

Old
  (#2)
gnaroz
AzB Silver Member
gnaroz has a brilliant futuregnaroz has a brilliant futuregnaroz has a brilliant futuregnaroz has a brilliant futuregnaroz has a brilliant futuregnaroz has a brilliant futuregnaroz has a brilliant futuregnaroz has a brilliant futuregnaroz has a brilliant futuregnaroz has a brilliant futuregnaroz has a brilliant future

01-10-2008, 01:12 PM

I Sent an Email to Aramith asking that exact same thing and the responce from them was "No we not sell balls individually, you would need to buy the set"

Seems odd to me but that was the responce. Maybe a Dealer would have better luck.

Old
  (#3)
BVal
AzB Silver Member
BVal has a reputation beyond reputeBVal has a reputation beyond reputeBVal has a reputation beyond reputeBVal has a reputation beyond reputeBVal has a reputation beyond reputeBVal has a reputation beyond reputeBVal has a reputation beyond reputeBVal has a reputation beyond reputeBVal has a reputation beyond reputeBVal has a reputation beyond reputeBVal has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 217

01-10-2008, 01:13 PM

The 12 and 15 ar different as well. FWIW.

BVal

Old
  (#4)
Cuebacca
________
Cuebacca has a reputation beyond reputeCuebacca has a reputation beyond reputeCuebacca has a reputation beyond reputeCuebacca has a reputation beyond reputeCuebacca has a reputation beyond reputeCuebacca has a reputation beyond reputeCuebacca has a reputation beyond reputeCuebacca has a reputation beyond reputeCuebacca has a reputation beyond reputeCuebacca has a reputation beyond reputeCuebacca has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25

01-10-2008, 01:16 PM

I've thought about doing that with the Centennials, too. They do sell replacement balls individually, so one would think that would include replacement TV balls (if they even sell them anywhere). The trouble is, they're $20 per ball, so you'd need to spend $80 to get all the TV balls. At that point, I figure I might as well buy the whole set.

Old
  (#5)
Jude Rosenstock
AzB Silver Member
Jude Rosenstock has a reputation beyond reputeJude Rosenstock has a reputation beyond reputeJude Rosenstock has a reputation beyond reputeJude Rosenstock has a reputation beyond reputeJude Rosenstock has a reputation beyond reputeJude Rosenstock has a reputation beyond reputeJude Rosenstock has a reputation beyond reputeJude Rosenstock has a reputation beyond reputeJude Rosenstock has a reputation beyond reputeJude Rosenstock has a reputation beyond reputeJude Rosenstock has a reputation beyond repute

01-10-2008, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuebacca
I've thought about doing that with the Centennials, too. They do sell replacement balls individually, so one would think that would include replacement TV balls (if they even sell them anywhere). The trouble is, they're $20 per ball, so you'd need to spend $80 to get all the TV balls. At that point, I figure I might as well buy the whole set.

You forgot to mention the cueball is also different, lolol. At that point, you're looking at $100.

Amsterdam Billiards in NYC uses TV balls on their head tables and I'm not certain but I think the 6/14 are a slightly lighter green than with the standard Super Aramiths.

I mean, they're nice. If I had to choose, I'd probably get those but unless you plan to film yourself, I see no purpose in getting them. They're exactly the same as Centennials and Super Aramiths. Most people just think they're confusing with the pink 4.

Cue: Schon with OB shaft
Twitter: @JudeRosenstock

Old
  (#6)
Cuebacca
________
Cuebacca has a reputation beyond reputeCuebacca has a reputation beyond reputeCuebacca has a reputation beyond reputeCuebacca has a reputation beyond reputeCuebacca has a reputation beyond reputeCuebacca has a reputation beyond reputeCuebacca has a reputation beyond reputeCuebacca has a reputation beyond reputeCuebacca has a reputation beyond reputeCuebacca has a reputation beyond reputeCuebacca has a reputation beyond repute

01-10-2008, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jude Rosenstock
You forgot to mention the cueball is also different, lolol. At that point, you're looking at $100.
Touche. I already own one though, so for me it would be $80.

I do like to film myself sometimes, although I'll probably be the only one to ever watch it.

Old
  (#7)
Scaramouche
AzB Silver Member
Scaramouche has a reputation beyond reputeScaramouche has a reputation beyond reputeScaramouche has a reputation beyond reputeScaramouche has a reputation beyond reputeScaramouche has a reputation beyond reputeScaramouche has a reputation beyond reputeScaramouche has a reputation beyond reputeScaramouche has a reputation beyond reputeScaramouche has a reputation beyond reputeScaramouche has a reputation beyond reputeScaramouche has a reputation beyond repute

01-10-2008, 01:43 PM

http://www.billiard-place.com/super-...lls-p-124.html

Born with the gift of laughter and a sense that the world is mad

Hope this helps
Old
  (#8)
9 ball
AzB Silver Member
9 ball has a reputation beyond repute9 ball has a reputation beyond repute9 ball has a reputation beyond repute9 ball has a reputation beyond repute9 ball has a reputation beyond repute9 ball has a reputation beyond repute9 ball has a reputation beyond repute9 ball has a reputation beyond repute9 ball has a reputation beyond repute9 ball has a reputation beyond repute9 ball has a reputation beyond repute

Hope this helps - 01-10-2008, 01:48 PM

here's a link to a site that sells individual balls:

http://www.pro9.co.uk/html/theprosho...t&pid=BALL0010

Old
  (#9)
pooltchr
Prof. Billiard Instructor
pooltchr has a reputation beyond reputepooltchr has a reputation beyond reputepooltchr has a reputation beyond reputepooltchr has a reputation beyond reputepooltchr has a reputation beyond reputepooltchr has a reputation beyond reputepooltchr has a reputation beyond reputepooltchr has a reputation beyond reputepooltchr has a reputation beyond reputepooltchr has a reputation beyond reputepooltchr has a reputation beyond repute

01-10-2008, 05:40 PM

One of the advantages of purchasing Aramith balls is they are sold in sets that are matched to very exacting tollerances. That may be the reason they aren't real excited about selling individual balls.
Steve

Steve Jennings
PBIA Master Instructor

www.playbetterbilliards.com

Old
  (#10)
AspiringPlayer
Banned
AspiringPlayer is infamous around these parts

01-11-2008, 10:31 AM

Thanks to Scaramouche and 9 ball for the sites! I have now ordered the 4ball and 7ball, and should have them in about a week.

Carl

Old
  (#11)
AZE
DeucesCracked Instructor
AZE has a reputation beyond reputeAZE has a reputation beyond reputeAZE has a reputation beyond reputeAZE has a reputation beyond reputeAZE has a reputation beyond reputeAZE has a reputation beyond reputeAZE has a reputation beyond reputeAZE has a reputation beyond reputeAZE has a reputation beyond reputeAZE has a reputation beyond reputeAZE has a reputation beyond repute

01-11-2008, 10:37 AM

I want pink balls!!... wait, that came out wrong.

Old
  (#12)
Pushout
AzB Silver Member
Pushout has a reputation beyond reputePushout has a reputation beyond reputePushout has a reputation beyond reputePushout has a reputation beyond reputePushout has a reputation beyond reputePushout has a reputation beyond reputePushout has a reputation beyond reputePushout has a reputation beyond reputePushout has a reputation beyond reputePushout has a reputation beyond reputePushout has a reputation beyond repute

01-11-2008, 12:46 PM

I'd have to ask why you feel you need them. I've video taped myself, and mine show up just fine.

I had a stroke. I had it when I came in, I KNOW I did

"Nothing beats playing pool in your underwear at 2 o'clock in the morning." George Fels 1938-2013

Straight Pool is not a race!

Link to 101 Tips to Improve Your Game by George Fels:http://www.mediafire.com/file/ldhxbl..._Game.pdf/file

Old
  (#13)
AZE
DeucesCracked Instructor
AZE has a reputation beyond reputeAZE has a reputation beyond reputeAZE has a reputation beyond reputeAZE has a reputation beyond reputeAZE has a reputation beyond reputeAZE has a reputation beyond reputeAZE has a reputation beyond reputeAZE has a reputation beyond reputeAZE has a reputation beyond reputeAZE has a reputation beyond reputeAZE has a reputation beyond repute

01-11-2008, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushout
I'd have to ask why you feel you need them. I've video taped myself, and mine show up just fine.
You replying to my post?

Old
  (#14)
Pushout
AzB Silver Member
Pushout has a reputation beyond reputePushout has a reputation beyond reputePushout has a reputation beyond reputePushout has a reputation beyond reputePushout has a reputation beyond reputePushout has a reputation beyond reputePushout has a reputation beyond reputePushout has a reputation beyond reputePushout has a reputation beyond reputePushout has a reputation beyond reputePushout has a reputation beyond repute

01-11-2008, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZE
You replying to my post?
No!! LOL!!!

I had a stroke. I had it when I came in, I KNOW I did

"Nothing beats playing pool in your underwear at 2 o'clock in the morning." George Fels 1938-2013

Straight Pool is not a race!

Link to 101 Tips to Improve Your Game by George Fels:http://www.mediafire.com/file/ldhxbl..._Game.pdf/file

Old
  (#15)
Cuebacca
________

01-11-2008, 06:37 PM

#11-14 are some of the funniest posts in a while.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: