Hills Cues: opinions please!!

ugotactionTX

I'm in dead rack!
Silver Member
I would love to get some opinions of these cues. I have heard just a little about them . Ike runnels was playing with one at a tournament and had good things to say. I have heard they play great

Anyone had much experience? I am primarily interested in playability

Thanks

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
ugotactionTX said:
I would love to get some opinions of these cues. I have heard just a little about them . Ike runnels was playing with one at a tournament and had good things to say. I have heard they play great

Anyone had much experience? I am primarily interested in playability

Thanks

Good players with beautiful wood combinations generally. I have had one and was very please, also if you have any issues Darrin provides awesome customer service. I purchased mine from Jamie at New2youqs.com and it stated that the shafts were 12.75 and when I received the cue the shafts were 12.5 and 12.6. Jamie put me in contact with Darrin and he replaced both Shafts in less than three weeks with full 13mm ones with the specific tips I preferred all at zero cost. Also, the finish on his cues is incredible, possibly none better. I ended up selling the cue to Ribdoner here because it was just a little too thick in the butt for my taste. Here is the picture of the cue I had from the www.hillscues.com website.

http://www.hillscues.com/Images/Newest%20Pics/hills_cues_2007_109.html

-don

Randy9Ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They are awesome playing cues and I have a beauty for sale only because I picked up an even nicer one that I'm keeping. Check out my thread with wrapless Hill and Jacoby cues for sale or PM me an email address and I'll send you pics if interested.

Thanks,

Randy