Layouts for Game 3 Schmidt/Souquet Match DCC2008 Quater Final

Snapshot9

son of 3 leg 1 eye dog ..
Silver Member
I don't know what was done, but

I would shoot the 2 straight ahead into the 9 softly, and freeze up the cue ball behind the 5. You would have to be real careful because a slip up could cost you the game. I think, just normally, that the 9 kisses off the 6 too much to make it into the corner, which is why you shoot the 2 softly, to setup a 2-9 combo.

Then, if they didn't hit the 2 on a kick, you would probably have a 2-9 combination shot into the corner.

gulfportdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wei, I've really enjoyed all of the Cuetable layouts you've posted. They're especially nice for those of us who weren't there to see the matches!

Cheers~ Doc

cuetable

Line Up Your Best Shot!
Silver Member
gulfportdoc said:
Wei, I've really enjoyed all of the Cuetable layouts you've posted. They're especially nice for those of us who weren't there to see the matches!

Cheers~ Doc

Thanks for the kind words..

Ralf was totally "in the zone". I only wish I could put 1/10 of what it was like on CueTable... will try hard towards that direction :)

cuetable

Line Up Your Best Shot!
Silver Member
Snapshot9 said:
I would shoot the 2 straight ahead into the 9 softly, and freeze up the cue ball behind the 5. You would have to be real careful because a slip up could cost you the game. I think, just normally, that the 9 kisses off the 6 too much to make it into the corner, which is why you shoot the 2 softly, to setup a 2-9 combo.

Then, if they didn't hit the 2 on a kick, you would probably have a 2-9 combination shot into the corner.

Btw, Ralf was on 2 fouls when shooting the shot on page 3. Right after playing the safe, John made a face, as if he knew the safety was not good enough to get Ralf on 3. However, losing from there is pretty tough.

Attachments

• Library - 0237.jpg
    Library - 0237.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 61
Last edited: