Glad the Derby is over....

cheesemouse

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
:cool: :cool:

Man, I woke up at 1pm. I am glad the Derby is over. Now I can get my life back. I sure enjoyed the whole thing. I spent $25 on ppv, money well spent. It probably worked out to less than $1.25 per hour for the pleasure of seeing it live, right now, and in your face. To those of you who sat there in front of your puter with your finger over the 'submit' button.........oh, what the hell........CLICK....I congradulate you on your choice. I couldn't have gotten a better bang for my buck...thanks for a great week of sweat'n pool(free & ppv) TAR....for those of you who couldn't click 'submit'....all I can say is: "sorry about your luck".

rayjay

some of the kids
Silver Member
TAR did an outrageously good job covering the DCC action. I can see this kind of coverage really catching on and TAR leading the way. Good for pool, IMO. Thanks JCIN and the guys!
:p

AJO

Registered
cheesemouse said:
:cool: :cool:

Man, I woke up at 1pm. I am glad the Derby is over. Now I can get my life back. I sure enjoyed the whole thing. I spent $25 on ppv, money well spent. It probably worked out to less than $1.25 per hour for the pleasure of seeing it live, right now, and in your face. To those of you who sat there in front of your puter with your finger over the 'submit' button.........oh, what the hell........CLICK....I congradulate you on your choice. I couldn't have gotten a better bang for my buck...thanks for a great week of sweat'n pool(free & ppv) TAR....for those of you who couldn't click 'submit'....all I can say is: "sorry about your luck".

I agree. At least you were getting up at 1 p.m. though. I just couldn't bring myself to quit watching that second set last night between Shane and Alex. I don't even remember what time it ended I was so tired, but I think it was around noon or so.

Thanks to TAR for the great coverage, both free and PPV! I think I watched just as much pool and action this year from home as I did last year actually being there. :cool:

asbani

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I missed it sadly because i been busy in some work... usually i dont miss such an event.

asbani